Author Topic: Tips for Toughening up the body mentally and physically?  (Read 7656 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Tips for Toughening up the body mentally and physically?
« on: October 18, 2009, 11:28:18 AM »
I already sweat like a pig when I do cardio in the summer so I don't need to force more of hot workouts with no air condition right now. At this time of year I'll focus on bearing coldness.

So I will let it feel to cold, by take cold showers, only wear shorts / tank top inside, maybe hot showers sometimes just for a counter effect so one don't get used to just one way. Minimal clothes when going outside is something else I did last winter, just because a habit really. Especially when it is snowy and windy. It makes your body work well when walking cuz you have to keep the heat up.

Thermostat preferably at 67.

Tightening up diet in small increments to make it due on less calories. Even though I'm losing plenty of BF at the moment. I will still eat often, 7 to 8 meals. My meals are pretty small I often get hungry before bed which is a good sign.

Drinking vinegar.
Drinking more water.

Anything else?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Tips for Toughening up the body mentally and physically?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 11:33:44 AM »
I already sweat like a pig when I do cardio in the summer so I don't need to force more of hot workouts with no air condition right now. At this time of year I'll focus on bearing coldness.

So I will let it feel to cold, by take cold showers, only wear shorts / tank top inside, maybe hot showers sometimes just for a counter effect so one don't get used to just one way. Minimal clothes when going outside is something else I did last winter, just because a habit really. Especially when it is snowy and windy. It makes your body work well when walking cuz you have to keep the heat up.

Tightening up diet in small increments to make it due on less calories. Even though I'm losing plenty of BF at the moment. I will still eat often, 7 to 8 meals. My meals are pretty small I often get hungry before bed which is a good sign.

Drinking vinegar.
Drinking more water.

Anything else?

Shove a dick up your ass.
from incomplete data

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 11:39:39 AM »
Ron deleted the classical music thread.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 11:42:53 AM »
Shove a dick up your ass.

There are very few people that are into such activities, I'm not one of them. And like that makes you tougher?  I expected answers along those lines here by the way.

Maybe I need to start fight training? I think fighting is stupid fucking thing to do but it might do body and mind good? Or is it a principal error to involve in such activity?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 11:44:48 AM »
looooong time ago...i used to wake up instantly to an alarm (before the 5th beep) and do 50 pushups....immediately.. .
carpe` vaginum!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 11:47:10 AM »
Ron deleted the classical music thread.

Fuck this, I should have know this was coming, after all it's the "legendary" getbig think tank I'm interacting with here  ::).  91% trolling and gimmicks accounts.

Can't you do better?, I'm going for a COLD basement workout... waist of f-ing time!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 11:47:56 AM »
looooong time ago...i used to wake up instantly to an alarm (before the 5th beep) and do 50 pushups....immediately.. .

Cool, never thought of that. Instant workout up on awakening! Brilliant idea. Thanks!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »
Cool, never thought of that. Instant workout up on awakening! Brilliant idea. Thanks!

another few things i used to do...

1)when i used to run..the last 3  mins of the run i'd take out in an all out sprint and i wouldn't let up till the 3 mins ws up...i remember tasting blood on my gums after

2)<i wouldn't try this one)..but...i used to be able to swim the length of an olympic sized pool under water (close to the ground) and half way back... and turning around and making it to the halfway point ws ALWAYS a struggle and ya felt that you r gonna drown...as i said...i wouldn't try this unless you SLOWLY work up to this...there is such a thing as shallow water drowning...if u pass out

3) simple...high rep squats and deadlifts....and i mean over 50 reps...
carpe` vaginum!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »
another few things i used to do...

1)when i used to run..the last 3  mins of the run i'd take out in an all out sprint and i wouldn't let up till the 3 mins ws up...i remember tasting blood on my gums after

2)<i wouldn't try this one)..but...i used to be able to swim the length of an olympic sized pool under water (close to the ground) and half way back... and turning around and making it to the halfway point ws ALWAYS a struggle and ya felt that you r gonna drown...as i said...i wouldn't try this unless you SLOWLY work up to this...there is such a thing as shallow water drowning...if u pass out

3) simple...high rep squats and deadlifts....and i mean over 50 reps...

I have a not so fond memory of doing just exactly that some years ago when I lived in California. It actually never helped improve my cardio though, because I was on really cheap crap diet, with repetitive food like corn tortillas with peanut butter and other low protein garbage. I received brutal shinsplints from crap diet and everyday running. So bad that I was forced to do my running backwards which actually was an ok workaround and built my calves strength to the point it was laughable.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
I have a not so fond memory of doing just exactly that some years ago when I lived in California. It actually never helped improve my cardio though, because I was on really cheap crap diet, with repetitive food like corn tortillas with peanut butter and other low protein garbage. I received brutal shinsplints from crap diet and everyday running. So bad that I was forced to do my running backwards which actually was an ok workaround and built my calves strength to the point it was laughable.

i never did it for any other reason than it ws hard to do
carpe` vaginum!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 01:14:19 PM »
try not sitting down till its time for bed

if your internet is on a desk elevate it so you do not sit and waste muscle stimulation from standing
A

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 01:21:53 PM »
Fill your bathtub with ice cubes and sit in it until they melt...

down.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »
try not sitting down till its time for bed

if your internet is on a desk elevate it so you do not sit and waste muscle stimulation from standing

hell on the flip site....try sitting still for a whole day....i couldn't
carpe` vaginum!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 01:58:21 PM »

Drinking vinegar.
Drinking more water.

Anything else?

Get married 4 times and divorced 3. I'm the toughest MF'er on here!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 02:08:11 PM »

Drinking vinegar.
Drinking more water.

Anything else?
cold showers are great. dont ever take a hot shower though. it pushes you backwards instantly, and your next shower will feel so fucking cold.taking cold showers will help boost your metabolism alot.

when your working out, try to get as hot as possible though. you need to allow your body to heat up and perspire during exercise. or both muscle benefit and fat loss benefit.

you dont have to eat so frequently, but you can if you like to.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 02:11:08 PM »
cold showers are great. dont ever take a hot shower though. it pushes you backwards instantly, and your next shower will feel so fucking cold.taking cold showers will help boost your metabolism alot.

when your working out, try to get as hot as possible though. you need to allow your body to heat up and perspire during exercise. or both muscle benefit and fat loss benefit.

you dont have to eat so frequently, but you can if you like to.

You need hot water to wash bacteria from your body.

Why do you think dishes are always cleaned in warm water?..

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 02:12:22 PM »

Drinking vinegar.
Drinking more water.

Anything else?

ive heard epic bong hits to the face is a good way to shock you nervous system

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:25 PM »

do you think your showering in water that is hot enough to kill bacteria?  you would boil your skin if you were using hot enough water to sterilze yourself.

your soap is most likely antibacterial. most soaps are. and most dish soaps are as well.

hot water for washing is for the most part a  myth, as the temperature of the water would need to be so hot that you couldnt handle it.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 02:14:05 PM »

no dude, water hot enough to kill bacteria will burn your skin. You use soap so you can wash them off more easily. Temperature has nothing to do with it. Dish cleaners use boiling water, which takes grease off more easily, not because it takes off bacteria.
follow the arrows

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »
dont you guys have tips to make yourselves get smarter?    ::)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »
Yes go to a different web site ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »
you wanna "toughen up"?
date black chicks
GSP only dates black chicks and look at how tough he is

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »
Yes go to a different web site ;D

bodybuilding.com

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »
Root for the Mets.