Author Topic: ILLEGAL ALIEN  (Read 1408 times)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
ILLEGAL ALIEN
« on: October 18, 2009, 03:40:06 PM »
Cnn reports activists want the ILLEGAL ALIEN Halloween costumes pulled from stores. The costume comes with an orange jumpsuit with illegal alien on the front, a greencard and an alien mask............talk amongst yourselves ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: ILLEGAL ALIEN
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »
Cnn reports activists want the ILLEGAL ALIEN Halloween costumes pulled from stores. The costume comes with an orange jumpsuit with illegal alien on the front, a greencard and an alien mask............talk amongst yourselves ;D

thats like the obama chia pet being pulled from stores  :-\

you self loathing white people r gonna be the death of this country  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
Chia pet? Where can I get one? ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 05:25:08 PM »
When the chairman introduced the guest speaker as a former illegal alien, I got up from my chair and yelled, "What's the matter, no jobs on Mars?" When no one laughed, I was real embarrassed. I don't think people should make you feel that way.
w

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »

Who gives a crap if the jump suit upsets or offends a group of people that are not here legally? Too much pusification going on in this freaking country. Round up all the illegals and send them to an uninhabited island piece of land and see what they can make of it.. Just like the founders of this once great country did....

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 05:29:46 PM »
Amen my brother ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 05:34:30 PM »
Chia pet? Where can I get one? ;D

it ws pulled from walmart shelves i think :-\

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
Who gives a crap if the jump suit upsets or offends a group of people that are not here legally? Too much pusification going on in this freaking country. Round up all the illegals and send them to an uninhabited island piece of land and see what they can make of it.. Just like the founders of this once great country did....
pfft....just get snipers and shoot 2 of em at the border...

DONE

didcha know the govt just pulled a bunch of border patrol from the mexican border ...only to relocate at the canadian border  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 05:37:10 PM »

DONE

didcha know the govt just pulled a bunch of border patrol from the mexican border ...only to relocate at the canadian border  :-\

Yeah, I read that last week... Go figure.. And they stripped Sheriff Joe Arpaio's powers to check immigration status...

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »
I don't have Canadians getting drunk and urinating in public in my town :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »

DONE

Hmmm, after they just buried a officer, and after that incident where the Tijuana border was closed and a shootout happened. Makes it seem like the Americans are bitches...border patrol my eye!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 07:02:35 PM »
Hmmm, after they just buried a officer, and after that incident where the Tijuana border was closed and a shootout happened. Makes it seem like the Americans are bitches...border patrol my eye!

LAND MINES! >:(
carpe` vaginum!