Author Topic: Sotomayor Says White House Even Picked Out Her Clothes (240 care to comment??)  (Read 967 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Sotomayor Says White House Even Picked Out Her Clothes
NBC Conneticut ^ | Mon, Oct 19, 2009 | AP

Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009
________________________ ________________________ ________________

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's nomination process was so controlled that the White House even approved her clothes, she told Yalies when she appeared at her 30th Yale Law School reunion on Saturday.

Sotomayor described her grueling nomination process privately when she spoke to 1,800 alumni, students and faculty , the New Haven Register reports.

State Sen. Ed Meyer attended the event and said Sotomayor became teary at times, but kept the crowd laughing.

The Yale Law School grad talked about shopping for clothes to wear to her acceptance ceremony, but government officials took over the fashion decisions. They told her to bring five suits and then recommended which one she should wear, Meyer said.

________________________ ________________________ _____

Ok, lets see if the Palin Bashers will be consistent on this. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sotomayor Says White House Even Picked Out Her Clothes
NBC Conneticut ^ | Mon, Oct 19, 2009 | AP

Posted on Monday, October 19, 2009
________________________ ________________________ ________________

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor's nomination process was so controlled that the White House even approved her clothes, she told Yalies when she appeared at her 30th Yale Law School reunion on Saturday.

Sotomayor described her grueling nomination process privately when she spoke to 1,800 alumni, students and faculty , the New Haven Register reports.

State Sen. Ed Meyer attended the event and said Sotomayor became teary at times, but kept the crowd laughing.

The Yale Law School grad talked about shopping for clothes to wear to her acceptance ceremony, but government officials took over the fashion decisions. They told her to bring five suits and then recommended which one she should wear, Meyer said.

________________________ ________________________ _____

they were probably scared she would wear orange green and purple.You know how ricans dress.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lets see if the Palin bashers show up to defend this. 

FREAKIN HYPOCRITES AND CLOWNS!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
they were probably scared she would wear orange green and purple.You know how ricans dress.

LOL!  For once you read my mind.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL!  For once you read my mind.

The woman was a federal appellate court judge.  I dont think she was going to show up like J Lo or Rosi Perez.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The woman was a federal appellate court judge.  I dont think she was going to show up like J Lo or Rosi Perez.   

J lo?Come on man,shes smart but lets not get carried away.Until you could sit your drink on top of her ass shes no J lo.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
J lo?Come on man,shes smart but lets not get carried away.Until you could sit your drink on top of her ass shes no J lo.

Ha Ha.  Jo lo never really did it for me.  She always seemed to have a nasty attidue problem that made her very unattractive to me. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ha Ha.  Jo lo never really did it for me.  She always seemed to have a nasty attidue problem that made her very unattractive to me. 

Who cares what her attitude is.In fact who cares what her face looks like.Id only be thinking about her ass and eating that.I bet hers wouldnt even taste like a penny.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Wow what a surprise the masters of marketing are at it again
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Did they use 150k of public donor money to clothe her?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum

Probably not, just tax payer money ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Probably not, just tax payer money ::)

If taxpayers paid for her clothing to wear to the nomination, and they didn't pay for it on Roberts and friends, that's some bullshit.

Is there evidence the taxpayer paid?  Or is this just a casual "yeah, we told her to dress appropriately" kinda deal?

The article said they told her to bring 5 suits, and they told her which one to wear.  That isn't unusual at all.  I can guarantee if I was meeing Bush, Obama or whoever, they wouldn't let me wear flipflops in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If taxpayers paid for her clothing to wear to the nomination, and they didn't pay for it on Roberts and friends, that's some bullshit.

Is there evidence the taxpayer paid?  Or is this just a casual "yeah, we told her to dress appropriately" kinda deal?

The article said they told her to bring 5 suits, and they told her which one to wear.  That isn't unusual at all.  I can guarantee if I was meeing Bush, Obama or whoever, they wouldn't let me wear flipflops in.

Why not, they already did that if I remember.  I dont remember if it was bush or obama, but they showed girls wearing flip flops to the wh. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That was paid back so they paid nothing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
That was paid back so they paid nothing.

paid back?  or returned the clothes well into 2009 so they could be donated?  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
paid back?  or returned the clothes well into 2009 so they could be donated?  ;)

Sort of like the Clintons taking write offs for their donation of their underwear 240? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Sort of like the Clintons taking write offs for their donation of their underwear 240? 

So, to be clear...

palin, wrong.
clinton, wrong.

Sotomayor, not wrong.

Nice dodge to involve hilary when everyone saw this was nothing more than fashion advice, while Mayor Grifter wore that shit long after the election.