Author Topic: This board not the G&O  (Read 3269 times)

4thAD

This board not the G&O
« on: October 19, 2009, 06:39:05 PM »
Hey guys, I would just like to remind everyone that this board is not the G&O. The name calling and constant disrespect for other members needs to stop. When I first came on this board, there was a true brotherhood here, and were gonna bring that back. In the recent past I have pretty much given up on this board and thought it was hopeless. The other day I was cleaning up my PM's and was remembering some of the old school brothers that used to frequent this board. We can get that back. This is a steroid board, and the bro's that have been around for a while need to set an example for the newer guys and girls. If you are one of the bashers here talking trash to other members and spreading hate and discontent i respectfully ask that you take it out of the steroid boards and handle it on PM's or somewhere else on GetBig. People come here for advice and AAS education. This is a serious board with very serious topics, lets handle ourselves like adults, and bring the board back to where we came from.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: This board not the G&O
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 08:21:39 PM »
I agree.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 12:52:24 AM »
Well said.
Do Work.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 08:49:45 AM »
I agree also, im on board with this

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »
Right on.
Almost always, yes.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2009, 01:15:40 PM »
Deff.  its afamily on here.  thats the reasons for forums.  Give advice and get advice.  This is my fav board in the last few years.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »
problem is this point gets made every once in a while but the dunces can't seem to separate themselves from the G&O.  Mods need to give one warning to flamers on here then ask Ron to Timeout them if they do it again.

gdub1979

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 01:36:30 PM »
I was a newbie on July 19, 2007.  And I've got to say that in the last 2 years, I've never been talked down to or anything like that.  The worst that ever happened to me was being told to do my own online research (for little things), which isn't bad at all.  So it seems to me that this board has alot of cool people on it, who's willing to be helpful (or can fake it real good).

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »
This board is out of control in my opinion. Its been better lately, but I have to delete bs, flaming type posts multiple times per day.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2009, 10:29:57 AM »
i will no longer respond to malicious initial attacks on my threads frm rouge gb "veterans" that should know better .
its all about learning and sharing the knowledge

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
I think Divison pretty much destroyed the board.

nothing against him but he was clearly pimping his underground stuff and was bashing everyone who didn't agree with it.

if everybody keeps an open mind, this board will be ok.

nobody is an "idiot" because they do their cycle a different way than yours

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »
what about when it goes past 'experience and help' and goes into personal gain and business interests

some people on this board push their business interests upon others and that is wrong...its not help when you tell someone false knowledge on some UGL that pays you to advertise on your open source board

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 02:24:04 PM »
what about when it goes past 'experience and help' and goes into personal gain and business interests

some people on this board push their business interests upon others and that is wrong...its not help when you tell someone false knowledge on some UGL that pays you to advertise on your open source board

I agree spike

lesaucer

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »
Hey guys, I would just like to remind everyone that this board is not the G&O. The name calling and constant disrespect for other members needs to stop. When I first came on this board, there was a true brotherhood here, and were gonna bring that back. In the recent past I have pretty much given up on this board and thought it was hopeless. The other day I was cleaning up my PM's and was remembering some of the old school brothers that used to frequent this board. We can get that back. This is a steroid board, and the bro's that have been around for a while need to set an example for the newer guys and girls. If you are one of the bashers here talking trash to other members and spreading hate and discontent i respectfully ask that you take it out of the steroid boards and handle it on PM's or somewhere else on GetBig. People come here for advice and AAS education. This is a serious board with very serious topics, lets handle ourselves like adults, and bring the board back to where we came from.

hell yeah my juiced up fellas lets rock the board  8)

4thAD

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 09:52:26 AM »

Explain your self! If its something that you don't want to post PM me asap. If your saying somebody on this board is trying to sell you gear behind the scenes PM me the proof and that member will be dealt with.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
that member will be dealt with.

Old finnish saying (translated, goes something like this...)

"Keep pushing it... There's still room behind the sauna.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 06:27:39 AM »
Explain your self! If its something that you don't want to post PM me asap. If your saying somebody on this board is trying to sell you gear behind the scenes PM me the proof and that member will be dealt with.

I make your job a litttle harder bro cause I mod some underground boards and deal with this shit all day (by a diff name, not the spike on the UG boards)

but when I PM'd you about that fat ass 190goingon195 all you did was delete all my recent posts when that kid clearly crossed the line and disobeyed your posted rules about no direct bashing or unwarranted pm, posts, whatever

you did nothing to him -- what that kid did was callous and uncalled for and you did shit all

so why would I throw you a bone and pick out the one who is ACTUALLY selling and profiteering off YOUR board from his shit UGL company

put 190goingonAFATASS195 in time out and you will know who is selling gear on your board

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 08:55:15 AM »
I make your job a litttle harder bro cause I mod some underground boards and deal with this shit all day (by a diff name, not the spike on the UG boards)

but when I PM'd you about that fat ass 190goingon195 all you did was delete all my recent posts when that kid clearly crossed the line and disobeyed your posted rules about no direct bashing or unwarranted pm, posts, whatever

you did nothing to him -- what that kid did was callous and uncalled for and you did shit all

so why would I throw you a bone and pick out the one who is ACTUALLY selling and profiteering off YOUR board from his shit UGL company

put 190goingonAFATASS195 in time out and you will know who is selling gear on your board

First off I cant put him in time out. I didn't just delete all of your posts either. I deleted BS posts from both of you. Don't bitch, if you don't want anything done. I'm working on it I promise you, but its a slow process that is out of my hands. So don't give me your garbage. If you want to continue to allow people to solicit this board go right ahead. Its on you.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
First off I cant put him in time out. I didn't just delete all of your posts either. I deleted BS posts from both of you. Don't bitch, if you don't want anything done. I'm working on it I promise you, but its a slow process that is out of my hands. So don't give me your garbage. If you want to continue to allow people to solicit this board go right ahead. Its on you.

well I would like to apologize to you, 4thAD, cause you been real professional and a good moderator about his whole thing

if I said anything in public that made you upset, my bad

you handle this situation the very best a mod could

I not being sarcastic or anything - sorry if I pissed you off

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »
Wow there is way too much drama on this board...I thought you guys are men...sounds like a bunch of high school girls to me..this board needs to go back to old school its like bodybuilding.com

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 03:50:26 PM »
why was my post deleted? what was wrong with it ?

4thAD

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
I will tell you this board is out of control. Its not an easy board to moderate, because nobody is ever happy. We all try to do our best, and I will continue, but the BS needs to stop.

i will no longer respond to malicious initial attacks on my threads frm rouge gb "veterans" that should know better .
its all about learning and sharing the knowledge

What happened to this statement? Your at it again. For your information, nobody here will give me or any other mod here an ultimatum.

well I would like to apologize to you, 4thAD, cause you been real professional and a good moderator about his whole thing

if I said anything in public that made you upset, my bad

you handle this situation the very best a mod could

I not being sarcastic or anything - sorry if I pissed you off

Apology accepted. Now we can move forward.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »
I will tell you this board is out of control. Its not an easy board to moderate, because nobody is ever happy. We all try to do our best, and I will continue, but the BS needs to stop.

What happened to this statement? Your at it again. For your information, nobody here will give me or any other mod here an ultimatum.

Apology accepted. Now we can move forward.
are you kidding me? what am i at again? this person seems to follow my posts and continue to bash and you put me down ? i appreaciate you work ! thanks

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2009, 04:11:36 PM »
get over it let it go! You've said your fair share also! This BS needs to end. Fuck this garbage makes me want to pull my hair out! ;D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2009, 04:15:43 PM »
This is suppose to be an informative board...its not a board for trying to get each other banned and act like babies...who cares if someone pisses you off on the internet..