Author Topic: Islamification of Europe  (Read 6105 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Islamification of Europe
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2009, 07:22:56 AM »
"European immigration laws are way too lenient. People from southern countries such as the middle east and Africa are coming in in waves and no one is doing anything about it.
The problem isn't the color of their skin. The problem is their poverty, lack of education and their cultures. They import poverty and crime with them.
Living in America, I would not care if academics, engineers, scientists from Mexico (or any other country) immigrated to the U.S. Mexico has a lot of highly intelligent citizens, but those aren't the people that ever leave. The people who come to America are the least educated, least sophisticated.
There are tons of Americans I'd like to see gone, and tons of foreigners who I'd like to see in America
."

Good post liberalismo.
The extreme adherence to their religion and the intermingling of their religion and somewhat backwardly thinking culture is something that we have to put out for discussion.  I do not want to see the US or Europe changed to accomodate muslims.  Muslims need to adapt to their surroundings if they want to be there.  I have met some great middle eastern guys but they weren't strict muslims, which is the issue.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2009, 07:32:32 AM »
The biggest mistake I see many people making in regards to the muslim religion is by making a comparison that "all religions have fanatics" yet when pressed to name them, they will say McVeigh and who else?  The muslim religion is riddled with fanatics.  And I'm not talking about "fanatics" who have the audacity to state their beliefs on marriage, abortion, etc... but rather the ones who strap a bomb to themselves or their children to blow up innocents in a market.  All in the name of their god/religion.    C'mon people, it's this political correctness that allows this underbelly of fanatics to continue to grow.  If any religion has a widespread call for violence, then it should be dealt with accordingly. 

Nobody can name a single major world religion, other than the muslim religion, that calls for widespread violence.  None.  Yet, I guarantee someone will post in this thread that it's "all religions" that are the problem and thereby not dealing with the real problem head on.

And when people do such horrible acts, claiming to be Christians, other Christian groups are right on the spot to point out what they're doing is wrong and why.

As for the folks who like to bring up the Crusades, I'd like to remind them that the most gruesome mass-murderers in world history were people who rejected faith and wanted to wipe religion off the earth. Do the names, Mao, Hitler, and Stalin, ring a bell?

The Crusades can't even scratch the surface, regarding all the bodies racked up by any one of the regimes of those guys.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57:43 AM »
And when people do such horrible acts, claiming to be Christians, other Christian groups are right on the spot to point out what they're doing is wrong and why.

As for the folks who like to bring up the Crusades, I'd like to remind them that the most gruesome mass-murderers in world history were people who rejected faith and wanted to wipe religion off the earth. Do the names, Mao, Hitler, and Stalin, ring a bell?

The Crusades can't even scratch the surface, regarding all the bodies racked up by any one of the regimes of those guys.

Don't forget Pol Pot, another atheist scumbag who murdered millions of his own people.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2009, 02:39:53 PM »
Police: Man ran down 'too Westernized' daughter

* Story Highlights
    * Police: Man struck daughter, her friend with vehicle on Tuesday in Arizona
    * Man thought daughter, 20, wasn't living according to family's Iraqi values, police say
    * Woman has life-threatening injuries, police say
    * Police seek Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48

(CNN) -- Arizona police are looking for a man who they allege ran down his daughter and her friend because he believed his daughter had become "too Westernized."

Peoria, Arizona, police said Wednesday that Faleh Hassan Almaleki, 48, struck his 20-year-old daughter, Noor Faleh Almaleki, and her friend Amal Edan Khalaf with a vehicle he was driving in a parking lot Tuesday afternoon.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was angry with his daughter "as she had become too 'Westernized' and was not living according to [the family's] traditional Iraqi values," Peoria police said in a statement released Wednesday.

Noor Faleh Almaleki is hospitalized with life-threatening injuries, according to the statement. Khalaf, 43, received injuries that are not life-threatening but is still in the hospital, police said.

Noor Faleh Almaleki lives with Khalaf, police said.

Faleh Hassan Almaleki was last seen in a gray or silver Jeep Grand Cherokee, police said.

No further details were immediately available.

Peoria is about 13 miles northwest of Phoenix.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/21/arizona.iraqi.daughter.struck/index.html

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #79 on: October 23, 2009, 05:55:13 PM »
The biggest mistake I see many people making in regards to the muslim religion is by making a comparison that "all religions have fanatics" yet when pressed to name them, they will say McVeigh and who else?  The muslim religion is riddled with fanatics.  And I'm not talking about "fanatics" who have the audacity to state their beliefs on marriage, abortion, etc... but rather the ones who strap a bomb to themselves or their children to blow up innocents in a market.  All in the name of their god/religion.    C'mon people, it's this political correctness that allows this underbelly of fanatics to continue to grow.  If any religion has a widespread call for violence, then it should be dealt with accordingly. 

Nobody can name a single major world religion, other than the muslim religion, that calls for widespread violence.  None.  Yet, I guarantee someone will post in this thread that it's "all religions" that are the problem and thereby not dealing with the real problem head on.
Good post.
G

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2009, 12:41:43 AM »
Good post.

True, Islam should be abolished! The Muslims are going backwards while the world is trying to progress forward , it's time to end it!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2009, 12:44:20 AM »
True, Islam should be abolished! The Muslims are going backwards while the world is trying to progress forward , it's time to end it!
How you been, buddy?

I go on leave in four days. Gonna get smashed.
G

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2009, 07:40:05 AM »
How you been, buddy?

I go on leave in four days. Gonna get smashed.

Are you leaving AF or staying for your leave?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2009, 07:42:58 AM »
loco, that story is f-cking horrific and a great example of what we are talking about.
Peaceful muslims need to condemn the shit out of their radical factions.  Christians have done some of that (not enough but many have spoken out against fringe elements).

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2009, 04:29:54 PM »
Are you leaving AF or staying for your leave?
Going back to the States.
G

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2009, 06:54:12 PM »
Going back to the States.

Have a safe trip back!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

Have a safe trip back!
Thanks. I'm glad to be going back right now. Taliban is probably going to start blowing up everything again with the election do-over.
G

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2009, 07:21:23 PM »
What part of the states you coming back to gare?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2009, 08:22:21 PM »
What part of the states you coming back to gare?
Illinois, baby. (no homo)
G