Author Topic: Getbig millionaires, get your money ready for the Lexus LF-A  (Read 7757 times)

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig millionaires, get your money ready for the Lexus LF-A
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2009, 06:09:32 PM »
unveiled before the Toyko Autoshow. Only 500 examples will be produced. Roughly 300K.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/45076/lexus-lfa-at-tokyo-motor-show/

It looks a little *plastic*… but over all the car has decent lines. They need to refine the look. it just doesn't look like 300k, but it could.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2009, 06:17:52 PM »

Someone that actually has some sense in this forum about cars rather than talk out of their asses and never have driven nor owned many euros or any other cars for the matter.

For the money IMO, the BMW 335i is the best money/daily driven combo.

335 i cabrio...  8) MANUAL

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2009, 07:38:46 PM »
335 i cabrio...  8) MANUAL
Non enthusiasts and females get the cabrio... It's heavier and negates any hp advantage it has over the comp...you really see the diff if you drive the m3 coupe vs the convert. Damn Bmw marketing department

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2009, 07:42:29 PM »
Non enthusiasts and females get the cabrio... It's heavier and negates any hp advantage it has over the comp...you really see the diff if you drive the m3 coupe vs the convert. Damn Bmw marketing department

cabrio is better... drive a cabrio or a coupe... then see how much pussy you can pull in each..

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2009, 07:53:31 PM »
That's because you don't have 300k to throw around like the rest of us.

Hah! I could pay that in cash today if I wanted....but not for a rice cooker

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:40 PM »

Someone that actually has some sense in this forum about cars rather than talk out of their asses and never have driven nor owned many euros or any other cars for the matter.

For the money IMO, the BMW 335i is the best money/daily driven combo.
I agree, the 335i is pretty much the standard
cabrio is better... drive a cabrio or a coupe... then see how much pussy you can pull in each..
You need a car to pull pussy? When buying a car I don't think of that, it's for my enjoyment...what I say out my mouth pulls the p. Most women are pushing the car that stated, so to them if one is driving a Bmw he is either a douche (BMW drivers world wide have that rep) or if it is the cabrio, he's driving his wife's or daughters car.

Cabrios for sports cars are well known for being heavier because of the structural strengthening needed because of  the loss of top. Unless you are driving the SLR Stirling Moss, most of those cars way heavier than their coupe counterparts. And folding hardtops are even more heavier. Guess who the new Ferrari California is geared to? Women, the same women who buy the SL and jag xk convert.

Now there are exceptions to the rule I stated, Ferrari and Lamborghini, well because they are Ferrari and Lamborghini, any model coupe or convert will pull pusst, because they smell money

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2009, 08:33:44 PM »
well, i like the cabrio... maybe its just me... or here in south america the convertibles are mostly driven by men.. and for example you get the 335i convertible and you are the man.. i had the 328i coupe and its a nice car.. but the cabrio is way better... at least in my opinion...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2009, 11:48:11 PM »
Hah! I could pay that in cash today if I wanted....but not for a rice cooker

Interesting! So you base your merits/car buying decisions on what country they come from?

If that is the case, many electronics come from Japan, so I assume you don't own a TV or anything foreign then?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »
I agree, the 335i is pretty much the standardYou need a car to pull pussy? When buying a car I don't think of that, it's for my enjoyment...what I say out my mouth pulls the p. Most women are pushing the car that stated, so to them if one is driving a Bmw he is either a douche (BMW drivers world wide have that rep) or if it is the cabrio, he's driving his wife's or daughters car.

Cabrios for sports cars are well known for being heavier because of the structural strengthening needed because of  the loss of top. Unless you are driving the SLR Stirling Moss, most of those cars way heavier than their coupe counterparts. And folding hardtops are even more heavier. Guess who the new Ferrari California is geared to? Women, the same women who buy the SL and jag xk convert.

Now there are exceptions to the rule I stated, Ferrari and Lamborghini, well because they are Ferrari and Lamborghini, any model coupe or convert will pull pusst, because they smell money

hahaha, BMW's aren't the cars to pull girls, if you intend to do that, then I suggest Ferraris, Lambos, Maseratis, Bentley's, anything that is highly exotic/supercars. These days anyone can get BMW's, Mercedes, it's nothing special.

Parker, I remember you said you drive a IS300. Why don't you trade that in for a IS-F or IS350 :)

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2009, 12:46:50 AM »

Interesting! So you base your merits/car buying decisions on what country they come from?

If that is the case, many electronics come from Japan, so I assume you don't own a TV or anything foreign then?

Yes, I do. I want a European car, Cuban cigars, Japanese TV and a Brazilian wife.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2009, 02:37:04 AM »

hahaha, BMW's aren't the cars to pull girls, if you intend to do that, then I suggest Ferraris, Lambos, Maseratis, Bentley's, anything that is highly exotic/supercars. These days anyone can get BMW's, Mercedes, it's nothing special.

Parker, I remember you said you drive a IS300. Why don't you trade that in for a IS-F or IS350 :)

I FUCKING LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA; HERE HAVING A BIMMER IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT hahaha

Magnus Greel

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2009, 09:31:04 AM »
Bob Lutz threw down the gauntlet that no 4 door production sedan can beat the Cadillac CTS-V on the 'Ring...It currently has the the record for 4 door production sedans...There are no takers...

The Viper SRT10 production  currently has the a ring time of 7.22 secs...  
So, you were saying about American cars again?

From Evo Magazine:

Porsche’s Panamera may not float everyone’s boat, but you can’t argue that it’s fast. The brand’s first ever saloon has done its obligatory laps of the Nürburgring, and in Turbo form at least, has walked away with the four-door record.

It lapped the Nordschleife – fast becoming the performance car
litmus test – in 7 minutes 56 seconds, making it three seconds quicker than the previous record holder, the Cadillac CTS-V (pictured, grey). The four-wheel-drive Porsche is someway short of the Caddy in the power stakes, its 4.8-litre V8 engine offering up 493bhp and 516lb ft compared to the rear-driven CTS-V’s 550bhp and 551lb ft.

The Panamera’s time is equal to that of its Porsche 911 Turbo
stable mate as well as the Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale and is a whole 17 seconds quicker than the E60 BMW M5.

If you want to read our driving impressions of the Porsche Panamera Turbo, then grab a copy of Issue 134 of evo – on sale Wednesday July 22

From an aethetic perspective that Lexus is a mess from the front, and not to great from any other angle.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2009, 09:50:18 AM »

Another millionaire that has a fleet of supercars  ::)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2009, 01:08:43 PM »
17 seconds faster than an m5??? and i thought the m5 was fast as hell...  :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

Ive thought about it, but I'm waiting on the IS-F coupe and the 135i Super Sport, or whatever it might be called

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2009, 01:12:04 AM »
Another millionaire that has a fleet of supercars  ::)

Yep, of course, this is getbig. Besides I never claimed owning any supercars or exotics ;)

On the other hand I don't need luxury or supercars to pull girls, I do quite good for myself.

How's the girls doing big guy?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2009, 01:14:22 AM »
I FUCKING LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA; HERE HAVING A BIMMER IS THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT hahaha

I hear ya, I've been to South America a few times, beautiful country.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2009, 01:19:55 AM »

Yep, of course, this is getbig. Besides I never claimed owning any supercars or exotics ;)

On the other hand I don't need luxury or supercars to pull girls, I do quite good for myself.

How's the girls doing big guy?

I hear you. I was in a dickish mood when i posted that, sorry.  my Gf just fucked my brains out so I'm all nice and shit now.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2009, 10:31:54 PM »
Car and Driver reviews the Lexus LFA