Author Topic: Is Obama safe?  (Read 2465 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Is Obama safe?
« on: October 22, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »
An internal congressional report questioning the ability of the Secret Service to continue fulfilling its duties was leaked to the Boston Globe. The report says the Secret Service is strained by a drastic increase in threats to President Obama, coupled with deep budget cuts.

Ronald Kessler, the author of a recently released book on the Secret Service's protection of U.S. presidents, recently said that threats against President Obama are up 400 percent from the number of threats levied against former President George W. Bush,

The Southern Poverty Law Center says that the U.S. has seen a 35 percent rise in hate groups in recent years,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091021/ts_ynews/ynews_ts950

I hope he's safe. Still can't believe some guy brought a gun to one of his speeches. Crazy.
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Is Obama safe?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:18:29 AM »
figures...  The right clearly has more nutcases.  Bush was the left's worst nightmare and it's up 400% for Obama?  Nuts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 06:17:10 AM »
figures...  The right clearly has more nutcases.  Bush was the left's worst nightmare and it's up 400% for Obama?  Nuts.

I dont wish harm on anyone, but is there really any wonder why? 

We are in a depression, people are losing their jobs and homes, feel under assault by Fedzilla and Statezilla and people look for people to blame. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 06:17:46 AM »

Can you name one attack that was even remotely carried out on Obama?This is more left wing kook shit trying to portray the right as nuts.Take a look at the prison population in this country.Id be willing to bet those guys arent right wingers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 06:40:01 AM »
figures...  The right clearly has more nutcases. 

this is true.  how many libs showed uo to anti-Bush rallies with rifles on their body?  Um, none.

Repubs, until you condemn these folks, they're on your team.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 06:55:14 AM »
I dont wish harm on anyone, but is there really any wonder why? 

We are in a depression, people are losing their jobs and homes, feel under assault by Fedzilla and Statezilla and people look for people to blame. 

Also, he's black.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 06:57:46 AM »
Also, he's black.

Did you ever watch the KRS One video I posted about this? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 07:03:21 AM »
Also, he's black.

Check this out.  KRS is far more in tune with reality than Obama is.  The money quote:

"If they were in charge during Bush, do you really think they just relinquished control for Obama?"

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 07:03:34 AM »
LOL has anyone ever seen Eddie Murphy Raw?

The part close to the beginning of the act where he imitates what would happen if a black president were ever elected is fucking priceless....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 07:30:05 AM »

this is true.  how many libs showed uo to anti-Bush rallies with rifles on their body?  Um, none.

Repubs, until you condemn these folks, they're on your team.

Ever see the interviews with the Obama voters that want free money from hard working Americans?Until Obama rejects them thats a sum of ALL his voters.Again,look at prison populations across the country.How many in jail are right wingers?

Lastly the one guy that brought a gun to the rally was NOT A REPUBLICAN SUPPORTER.He was an anti-government libertarian.The other guy I saw carrying a gun was a black Obama voter.Nice try though.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 07:32:29 AM »
Ever see the interviews with the Obama voters that want free money from hard working Americans?Until Obama rejects them thats a sum of ALL his voters.Again,look at prison populations across the country.How many in jail are right wingers?

Lastly the one guy that brought a gun to the rally was NOT A REPUBLICAN SUPPORTER.He was an anti-government libertarian.The other guy I saw carrying a gun was a black Obama voter.Nice try though.

Slap them with the facts Billy. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 08:30:59 AM »
An internal congressional report questioning the ability of the Secret Service to continue fulfilling its duties was leaked to the Boston Globe. The report says the Secret Service is strained by a drastic increase in threats to President Obama, coupled with deep budget cuts.

Ronald Kessler, the author of a recently released book on the Secret Service's protection of U.S. presidents, recently said that threats against President Obama are up 400 percent from the number of threats levied against former President George W. Bush,

The Southern Poverty Law Center says that the U.S. has seen a 35 percent rise in hate groups in recent years,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091021/ts_ynews/ynews_ts950

I hope he's safe. Still can't believe some guy brought a gun to one of his speeches. Crazy.
Id like to see the stats behind that...Im not saying I dont believe it is possible b/c i do just curious.

whether the left wants to agree or not obama is a very devisive person and president he plays the unity card very well but he is anything but. He surronds himself with devisive ppl and makes and does devisive comments and actions.

You really think he is not going to piss off a bunch of ppl with all the shit that has come out about him, his relationships with individuals, his appointees, the list goes on and on....trust guys obama is not the guy ppl who voted for him thought he was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 08:31:59 AM »
Id like to see the stats behind that...Im not saying I dont believe it is possible b/c i do just curious.

whether the left wants to agree or not obama is a very devisive person and president he plays the unity card very well but he is anything but. He surronds himself with devisive ppl and makes and does devisive comments and actions.

You really think he is not going to piss off a bunch of ppl with all the shit that has come out about him, his relationships with individuals, his appointees, the list goes on and on....trust guys obama is not the guy ppl who voted for him thought he was.

SPLC is a complete joke. 

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 08:48:52 AM »
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/03/20/bush_threats/
 St. Paul, Minn. — Fargo police said a man sentenced to prison for making threats against President Bush may have had a gun at a rally for the president at North Dakota State University in 2005.

Daniel Cvijanovich was sentenced in January to 19 months in prison for making threats against Bush while he was in prison for a previous conviction.

http://www.newser.com/story/40727/gun-pulled-after-colo-palin-rally.html
(Newser) – Road rage following a Sarah Palin rally in Colorado on Monday allegedly resulted in one man pulling a loaded handgun, the Glenwood Springs Post Independent reports. Jack Cheskaty “wanted to be ready for anything” when another driver threatened to pull ahead of him in a bumper-to-bumper parking lot.

Z

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 10:05:25 AM »
As soon as he was elected he was a target.   
Abandon every hope...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »
As soon as he was elected he was a target.   

Just so you know.
Every president has had security issues.

Being black has little to do with it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Presidential_assassination_attempts
Z