Author Topic: All U New Yorkers: Bloomberg, or Thompson for Mayor?  (Read 1531 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
All U New Yorkers: Bloomberg, or Thompson for Mayor?
« on: October 22, 2009, 10:36:45 AM »
Not a huge Bloomy fan.... I think he can be out of touch of the working man.... I used to live in Brooklyn with my wife and his anti-car tactics chased us out to the burbs, I was born and raised in Queens and know that you need to get down to the nitty gritty at times to understand life in the big city... But on the state of the city in terms of finances, crime, schools.. I think Bloomberg will be tough to beat. I think Bill Thompson is not the right guy to be honest. I think is past as school chanc. is one that is status quo and he is more of a politician with the backing of thugs like Sharpton.

I guess those of you in NYC should vote for the lesser evil and that is Bloomy... Not saying I love em, but the other option is NOT an option in my opinion.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: All U New Yorkers: Bloomberg, or Thompson for Mayor?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 10:48:58 AM »
Not a huge Bloomy fan.... I think he can be out of touch of the working man.... I used to live in Brooklyn with my wife and his anti-car tactics chased us out to the burbs, I was born and raised in Queens and know that you need to get down to the nitty gritty at times to understand life in the big city... But on the state of the city in terms of finances, crime, schools.. I think Bloomberg will be tough to beat. I think Bill Thompson is not the right guy to be honest. I think is past as school chanc. is one that is status quo and he is more of a politician with the backing of thugs like Sharpton.

I guess those of you in NYC should vote for the lesser evil and that is Bloomy... Not saying I love em, but the other option is NOT an option in my opinion.

There is no choice.  Bloomberg or Dinkins 2. 

Take your pick. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: All U New Yorkers: Bloomberg, or Thompson for Mayor?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »
I don't like Bloomberg, but Thompson is an incompatent bufoon.

The city is deteriorating as is and having an unqualified liberal puppet with a bad track record will only make matters 100x worse.

Bloomberg as mayor for life or until someone better comes along.