Author Topic: Arnold's House  (Read 6660 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Arnold's House
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 11:46:01 AM »
Tiger is a rich man no doubt. Arnold is richer..............his wealth is estimated at around or just under one billion dollars. He was paid 30 million alone for T3 (which sucked the fucking life out of the whole series) before they even started to shoot the film.

Arnold in his 60's Tiger in his 30s  Tiger's wife is hotter.
Tiger has much more money than Arnold could dream about at this age.  Tiger wins...
BTW it was reported a month ago Tiger is the first athlete to be worth a billion dollars.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 09:51:05 PM »
Arnold in his 60's Tiger in his 30s  Tiger's wife is hotter.
Tiger has much more money than Arnold could dream about at this age.  Tiger wins...
BTW it was reported a month ago Tiger is the first athlete to be worth a billion dollars.

I wonder what tigers worth now? ;D

I predict he will go down like mike tyson..........once the wealthiest athlete in the world. Now a dime bag street black.
h

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 09:56:49 PM »
isnt that the parlament building?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 09:58:38 PM »
isnt that the parlament building?

NO, that's arnold's california estate  ;)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 04:28:25 AM »
  I wonder what tigers worth now? ;D

I predict he will go down like mike tyson..........once the wealthiest athlete in the world. Now a dime bag street guy.

I doubt it - even after he's paid off his impending divorce he doesn't need to play golf again for the rest of his life. Tyson was surrounded by idiots who leeched off him. Tiger doesn't come across to me as that sort.