Author Topic: Robert Burneika 4 weeks out  (Read 12268 times)

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Robert Burneika 4 weeks out
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
The video you posted was before, Robert started rotating his carbs.This video was taken at 9 weeks out, we started the carb rotation at 8 weeks out..
We totaly changed his training, aswell.He is not going nearly as heavy, but he is going with more full range of motion, plus we are doing drops sets, and super sets.
Plus we have him posing and squeezing inbetween sets.
IN the video he was still on higher carbs, wasnt doing any cardio, and stil looked very very good.
Right now he is right around 268 -270 lbs at roughly 4.5 -5% bodyfat, and looks really really good.
Our goal is to have him on stage at around 255- 260lbs, shredded.
He is going to carb up this Friday, so maybe if I have time I will take some pics and post them.If I posted pics of him on his low carb days, he woud look flat and depeted.
Right now his body is really sucking in and and getting harder and harder, by the day.
I think because he never weighed his food before, did carb rotation, did drop sets, didnt pose, and hardy did any cardio when he woud compete. The amazing thing was he was sick on anti-biotics for the Mr USA, and didnt do all the things I mentioned above and he still got 3rd place.He beat alot of veterans.
Right now Robert looks the best he has ever looked and he still got 4 weeks to go.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »
The video you posted was before, Robert started rotating his carbs.This video was taken at 9 weeks out, we started the carb rotation at 8 weeks out..
We totaly changed his training, aswell.He is not going nearly as heavy, but he is going with more full range of motion, plus we are doing drops sets, and super sets.
Plus we have him posing and squeezing inbetween sets.
IN the video he was still on higher carbs, wasnt doing any cardio, and stil looked very very good.
Right now he is right around 268 -270 lbs at roughly 4.5 -5% bodyfat, and looks really really good.
Our goal is to have him on stage at around 255- 260lbs, shredded.
He is going to carb up this Friday, so maybe if I have time I will take some pics and post them.If I posted pics of him on his low carb days, he woud look flat and depeted.
Right now his body is really sucking in and and getting harder and harder, by the day.
I think because he never weighed his food before, did carb rotation, did drop sets, didnt pose, and hardy did any cardio when he woud compete. The amazing thing was he was sick on anti-biotics for the Mr USA, and didnt do all the things I mentioned above and he still got 3rd place.He beat alot of veterans.
Right now Robert looks the best he has ever looked and he still got 4 weeks to go.

Who is "we"? Are you his coach/trainer/whatever officially now?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2009, 10:38:51 PM »
Best of all he doesnt have a protruding gut.

Bull-fuckin-shit!!!!

Do you even believe the shit you're known to spew? ::)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »
Who is "we"? Are you his coach/trainer/whatever officially now?

he is his schmoe

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2009, 10:46:07 AM »
Van, when I said, we, My company Endorses Robert.He was at our Mr Olympia booth,and on the cover of alot of our brochures.
Robert is new to bodybuilding, he has only done 3-4 shows, and only been a bodybuilder for 3 years.So I am helping him with his diet, and taking him through some workouts.I am not a trainer, but I been training for 24 years, so I know alot of tricks on how to really bring out muscle detail.
Even Tiger woods has a coach, to hep him be a better golfer.
Since I endorse Robert, I want him to win Nationasl, so I am doing what I can make sure his physique looks the best it can.
Robert has so much muscle its insane, but he needed more detail, so that is what we are working on.
Robert is not only an athlete I endorse, but I friend on mine, so I want to see him get his pro card.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »
i have to disagree with u GetitOn.....the lack of detail in todays competitors has alot more to do with slin use than it does with lack of work ethic and posing.

tell us all about your personal extensive experience with insulin please, instead of just regurgitating what you read?

thanks in advance.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2009, 05:03:50 PM »
The amazing thing about Robert is, he really doesnt have any weak body parts.
Most bodybuilders have big arms, but small legs.Or Like Flex Wheeler before the injections had great symmetry but had no calves.
Robert has a 24" arm, his calves are around 21" plus, and he has huge thighs.
Best of all he doesnt have a protruding gut.
One of these days when I get around to it, I will post some pics.
The only thought that will come to your mind is wtf??????????

shoulders. the whole delt- front side and rear heads.
b

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2009, 09:30:31 PM »
No one, Roberts shoulders are massive.They just lacked detail, and shape.
Which is something we really have been working on with isolation movements and supersets.
I will post pics this weekend when we carb him up, and you will see for yourself.
Since the Mr USA, Roberts body has changed drastically.Right now he looks better 4 weeks out then he did the day of his last show.
Very few physiques impress me, because I been training for 24 years, and I have judged over 200 bodybuilding shows.
Roberts body, is so big and so dense, he looks like a cartoon.

Dave Palumbo, asked me at the Mr OLympia expo, "Where the hell did you get this guy"? He looks like he is from another planet.He then said, Robert is bigger then any pro bodybuillder that he knows of.

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »
shoulders. the whole delt- front side and rear heads.

hey what's up bro ?

you ain't posting much these days !

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »
hey what's up bro ?

you ain't posting much these days !

stavios, there is a car, I think its chinease, its name is STAVIO hahaha saw it today and thought of you!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2009, 09:54:44 PM »
Van, when I said, we, "we" I meant My my company Endorses endorses Robert. He was at our Mr. Olympia booth,and on the cover of alot a lot of our brochures.

Robert is new to bodybuilding, he has only done 3-4 shows, and has only been a bodybuilder for 3 years. So, I am helping him with his diet, and taking him through some workouts. I am not a trainer, but I been training for 24 years,. so So, I know alot a lot of tricks on how to really bring out muscle detail.

Even Tiger woods has a coach, to hep help him be a better golfer.

Since I endorse Robert, I want him to win Nationasl, the Nationals. so and I am doing what I can make sure his physique looks the best it can.

Robert has so much muscle its insane, but he needed more detail,. so So, that is what we are working on.

Robert is not only an athlete I endorse, but I friend on mine,. so So, I want to see him get his pro card.