Author Topic: fact or myth: prohormones are more toxic and less effective than "real" aas  (Read 3263 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
what's up everyone! i read alot on this site about how prohormones are either a waste of time and money and don't work, or the opposite end of the spectrum, yeah, they work, but not as well as the real stuff and in fact are actually more toxic to the body than real aas? and one might as well use the "real"stuff.

is this fact or myth? where is it officially studied and written that this is true , that prohormones are more toxic to the body?it's just based on what most users have experienced?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
not all of them are ffective and not all of them more toxic than regular aas.

some are more effective than most aas, for example superdrol, m1t, trenextreme.

some are worthless, and some are very toxic.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
I don't do either....however if I were to choose I would be injecting plain ol testosterone...not popping a bunch of orals over the counter or otherwise...
DAWG

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Most of the so called "pro-hormones" are designer steroids and the rest are derivatives of "regular gear." I have no doubt that some of them work and work good, but most of them are not studied or tested with humans. Also they are toxic, but you just have to keep your head in it so that you don't over do them, same as dianabol or anadrol. If i lived over there and could not get "real gear" I'd propably use them. The biggest reason they have raised some alarm is because people that have absolutely no idea what they are doing are using them...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Over the last 100 years scientists have created thousands of "steroid" compounds to use in medicine. the vast majority of these compounds were never used in medicine and the research was filed away as data never to be used again. well, "supplement" companies have started using these old compounds in their "supplements" and they are considered steroids but because they have never been used in medicine, they are not banned in any way and the FDA has no idea what they are. since they have never been recognized as an illegal compound they are fair game to the supplement industry to use in their products since supplement companies are not forced to control what they put in their product. the FDA has no idea what compounds are in most of these "supplements" and until they have time to research the compounds the supplements are all over the place being sold as legal supplements when they are actually real steroids that were never placed on a banned substance list. once the FDA finds out what they are dealing with they ban that particular compound from the market. the thing is there are literally thousands of these unknown compounds that supplement companies are finding and using loopholes to use in their supplements. many "prohormones" were actually steroids made back in the 50's-60's that never made it into the medical field because other steroids were more effective and had less side effects. the majority of prohormones work very well but i would say they tend to have more sides than test or other medical AAS. all it takes is a bit of research and a good chemist to create these compounds and then you have a million dollar supplement to sell to anyone who wants to purchase it, by the time the FDA figures out what is going on they just change to another compound or a derivative of it and continue.

I know that the original M1T was very toxic and there were thousands of health issues because kids were abusing the hell out of it, but M1T was a very effective compound.

Most of the prohormones you see on the market today are fake and probably contain sugar and caffeine with no real hormone quality to them, that is why it is usually a good idea to stay away from todays prohormones, but the ones made in the past were in many cases real steroids that were never labeled and placed on a banned substance list.

My opinion is to use real human grade AAS or nothing at all.

8)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
prohormones are poison, with a side effect of muscle growth!

bench