Author Topic: Palin backs conservative 3rd party candidate in NY election  (Read 3385 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Palin backs conservative 3rd party candidate in NY election
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »
The relevance is that even though she may be goofy, her positions on issues are probably directly opposite of this insanity.

If she starts a party or has something to do with it, and it takes the positions of spending restraint, limited govt, etc, many people will bite their tongoue and give it a look. 

People are sick of this two party charade.   

Again - Palin should start her own party and she'll draw in all the non-insane people such as yourself and then the Palin brain trust to get in there and "shake things up" and fix our country

Palin 2012 - go, go, go

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 11:08:23 AM »
Again - Palin should start her own party and she'll draw in all the non-insane people such as yourself and then the Palin brain trust to get in there and "shake things up" and fix our country

Palin 2012 - go, go, go

I was at the gym last night and talking to some other businesses people, half of which were obama voters.  All were very upset at the spending, the GS gang in the WH, and lack of focus on the real economy.  These were not RW kooks like you like to label me, but NYC business people who are very bright. 

Im not saying that they would ever support Palin, but they clearly will vote for anyone who will bring fiscal sanity to this nation.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »
I was at the gym last night and talking to some other businesses people, half of which were obama voters.  All were very upset at the spending, the GS gang in the WH, and lack of focus on the real economy.  These were not RW kooks like you like to label me, but NYC business people who are very bright. 

Im not saying that they would ever support Palin, but they clearly will vote for anyone who will bring fiscal sanity to this nation.   

The ties to GS and our Fed should be investigated but you know it won't be (just like many other things that Obama or any prior POTUS won't touch with a ten foot pole).  McCain or Palin would not be any different in that regard.   Shit if those two were in office we'd have bombed Iran and probably Georgia by now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 11:21:43 AM »
The ties to GS and our Fed should be investigated but you know it won't be (just like many other things that Obama or any prior POTUS won't touch with a ten foot pole).  McCain or Palin would not be any different in that regard.   Shit if those two were in office we'd have bombed Iran and probably Georgia by now

Look, I hated McCain.  To me the only reason to vote for Mclame was that he possible could be a check on the congress, but nothing much else. 

If he picked Lieberman, he would have lost even worse. 

Serious, is there much Obama and McCain really were that far apart from?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 11:27:32 AM »
Look, I hated McCain.  To me the only reason to vote for Mclame was that he possible could be a check on the congress, but nothing much else. 

If he picked Lieberman, he would have lost even worse. 

Serious, is there much Obama and McCain really were that far apart from?

obama still sucks up to corporate interests but not as much as McCain would have. 

Obama and McCain would have been worlds apart on foreign policy and social issue

Anyway, it's all moot.   Obama is POTUS and McCain is not.....an I suspect Palin will never hold elected office again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »
obama still sucks up to corporate interests but not as much as McCain would have. 

Obama and McCain would have been worlds apart on foreign policy and social issue

Anyway, it's all moot.   Obama is POTUS and McCain is not.....an I suspect Palin will never hold elected office again

Look, she probably knows she has a windo where she can cash in with her book, talk shows, etc.  Why would she ever want office is she can make big $$$ and have the freedom to do whatever she wants? 

I was at Borders last night in Scarsdale and the lady told me they have a massive pre-order on her book and there were posters all over for it.