Author Topic: Reliance on the Teleprompter = FAIL!  (Read 3349 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Reliance on the Teleprompter = FAIL!
« on: October 23, 2009, 11:35:09 AM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Reliance on the Teleprompter = FAIL!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »
OH MY GOSH! He stuttered when reading a speech someone please impeach him! He must be stupid!  
Abandon every hope...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »
OH MY GOSH! He stuttered when reading a speech someone please impeach him! He must be stupid!  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 11:40:50 AM »

Haha, a 2.2 in HIGH SCHOOL. Shit, I had friends who showed up once in a blue moon and pulled higher GPAs.

Funny thing is that no one talks about the fact that Dick Cheney FAILED out of Yale. A school where most people are handed 3.0s.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »
Haha, a 2.2 in HIGH SCHOOL. Shit, I had friends who showed up once in a blue moon and pulled higher GPAs.

Funny thing is that no one talks about the fact that Dick Cheney FAILED out of Yale. A school where most people are handed 3.0s.

hahahahaha.....me too...straight cash homey

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »

hahahahaha.....me too...straight cash homey

Hahaha, Randy is probably smarter than Palin too.  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 12:14:17 PM »

And I'm sure he laments about it everyday...."Man, if only I had graduated from Yale, I might be a financial success..."

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
And I'm sure he laments about it everyday...."Man, if only I had graduated from Yale, I might be a financial success..."

Haha, good point. Proof that you don't need brains to get rich.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 12:20:44 PM »

Al Gore dropped out of law school.  Whats the point here? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »
Haha, good point. Proof that you don't need brains to get rich.  :D

Very true.  Some of the wealthiest people I've met usually only know one thing....they know whatever ever it is extremely well, but they aren't going to blow you away with their intellect.  On the flip side, some of the most intelligent people I've met, in regards to varied topics, were just avg income.  What a world....

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 06:36:56 PM »
That was actually not that bad. I though it would be really embarrassing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 12:19:25 AM »

LMAO

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 02:29:36 AM »
Another example on too much focus being on what and how Obama is.

Instead of his politics.
As empty as paradise

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 07:32:29 AM »
Kind of like posting someones high school transcript to demonstrate that they are unqualified to be a politician.  ::)

I heard a rumor that Bill Gates failed Gym one semester of high school also. Clearly it impacted his propensity for making money.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 07:42:35 AM »
I just assumed that everybody on Getbig had 3.84 GPA's.  You know, to go along with their 5 houses, 8 cars, 9 figure bank accounts, and 22 inch biceps.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 07:55:53 AM »
Kind of like posting someones high school transcript to demonstrate that they are unqualified to be a politician::)

I heard a rumor that Bill Gates failed Gym one semester of high school also. Clearly it impacted his propensity for making money.

hahahahaha Look at you defending palin...she wasnt qualified to be politician, maybe why she quit...dude she had a 2.2

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 08:26:28 AM »
hahahahaha Look at you defending palin...she wasnt qualified to be politician, maybe why she quit...dude she had a 2.2

And yet she became a governor and a nominee for vice president AND IS GOING TO SELL ABOUT 5 MILLION BOOKS.What a failure.Joe Biden meenwhile is a plagerist,so we have no idea how smart he is,other then the fact that he sounds like a freaking idiot.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 09:28:34 AM »
And yet she became a governor and a nominee for vice president AND IS GOING TO SELL ABOUT 5 MILLION BOOKS.What a failure.Joe Biden meenwhile is a plagerist,so we have no idea how smart he is,other then the fact that he sounds like a freaking idiot.

Dude she quit as governor and tanked the presidential ticket of the gop...im not commenting on her success that she gained from ...well i dont know how the hell she did that...but she aint smart...thats for damn sure...and if she would have been in the exec office..i would have moved to austraillia

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »
Dude she quit as governor and tanked the presidential ticket of the gop...im not commenting on her success that she gained from ...well i dont know how the hell she did that...but she aint smart...thats for damn sure...and if she would have been in the exec office..i would have moved to austraillia

Once Obamacare kicks in and you have a few hundred G's in debt and are working in a DMV providing care, you will feel very different Mal/ 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 09:36:57 AM »

Im not defending her-- Im just pointing out that your a fucking loser for taking the time to pull up her high school transcript and then write on it with paintbrush to try and prove your idiotic point.

You would have a much better argument about Palin's lack of intelligence or inability to govern if you used actual facts and figures that are relevant to the dicussion. Her scoring a 2.2 GPA at Podunk highschool 30 years ago means less than nothing.

Hope this helps.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 09:38:16 AM »
Very true.  Some of the wealthiest people I've met usually only know one thing....they know whatever ever it is extremely well, but they aren't going to blow you away with their intellect.  On the flip side, some of the most intelligent people I've met, in regards to varied topics, were just avg income.  What a world....
me thinks there is a bigger picture in this absolute truth that can't be ignored...........

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 09:58:25 AM »

Even McCains campaign manager ,who doesnt like her,said it was ONLY because of her that they were EVER in the lead.SHE is the reason McCain got the votes he did.Without her he wouldnt have broken 20%.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 09:59:18 AM »
Im not defending her-- Im just pointing out that your a fucking loser for taking the time to pull up her high school transcript and then write on it with paintbrush to try and prove your idiotic point.

You would have a much better argument about Palin's lack of intelligence or inability to govern if you used actual facts and figures that are relevant to the dicussion. Her scoring a 2.2 GPA at Podunk highschool 30 years ago means less than nothing.

Hope this helps.

LOL..MELT MUCH?

Looser? ..Really..the shit took my a half a second..and the point that she got a 2.2 is awful...it shows her character..dude..i couldnt get as low as 2.2 in highschool if i tried...she went to 5 schools including jc's for a journalism degree...dude for real

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2009, 10:05:23 AM »
LOL..MELT MUCH?

Looser? ..Really..the shit took my a half a second..and the point that she got a 2.2 is awful...it shows her character..dude..i couldnt get as low as 2.2 in highschool if i tried...she went to 5 schools including jc's for a journalism degree...dude for real

But Rev. Wright, Father Flegar, ayers does not reflect on charachter? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2009, 10:32:30 AM »
But Rev. Wright, Father Flegar, ayers does not reflect on charachter? 

Nope,because Obama got good grades[supposedly,he still never released his transcripts from college].It doesnt matter what you stand for,what you do,it only matters that you kept your nose in a book for your youth[which explains why he cant throw a ball].Who cares if you never had a job,hung out with radicals,want to destroy the private sector.That doesnt matter ,he was in the Ivy leagues...Oh wait,so was Bush,but he is still an idiot.

You see how these libs are.Education ONLY matters if its a lib.If its a conservative,then no matter how much education he has,what he does,hes still an idiot.Obama is brilliant,John Kerry is brilliant,George Bush a dummy.Why?Because libs say so.