Author Topic: Do you think this would work well?  (Read 3905 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Do you think this would work well?
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »
Nothing wrong with what you have planned but your comment about dbol made me think about something I've thought about for awhile.

So many guys will use dbol or anadrol as a kick start to a cycle to get the ball rolling a little faster. Nothing wrong with that but both dbol and anadrol can be so much more than a kick start.

True.

dustin

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 03:01:32 PM »
About the whole cut/bulk debate... after a cut OR bulk I give my body a bit of a rest and let the catabolic hormones die down. Seems like everything stresses my body out lol

I found this to really help. Just finished around 8 weeks of test, tren, mast cut and now a bit of a cruise. Not sure if I should just use a few hundred mgs of sustanon or go all out and bang back a gram each week lol ;D

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
About the whole cut/bulk debate... after a cut OR bulk I give my body a bit of a rest and let the catabolic hormones die down. Seems like everything stresses my body out lol

I found this to really help. Just finished around 8 weeks of test, tren, mast cut and now a bit of a cruise. Not sure if I should just use a few hundred mgs of sustanon or go all out and bang back a gram each week lol ;D

Depends solely on your goals, and time restraints Dustin. Where are you wanting to go?