Author Topic: Do you think this would work well?  (Read 3897 times)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Do you think this would work well?
« on: October 23, 2009, 08:13:10 PM »
Just trying to plan out a long cycle, this is what i'm thinking but i'd like some suggestions.

8 weeks: high dose Test E, Tren Ace, D-Bol
8 weeks: low dose Test E, T3 and Clen or DNP
8 weeks: high dose Test E, Tren Ace, EQ
8 weeks off, then repeat

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you think this would work well?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 08:24:08 PM »
if your going to run the eq I would run it for the entire cycle...with just 8 weeks of eq, it will barely be kicked in...I mean its not my type of cycle but I'm sure you could get some decent gains from it

PickaPeck

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 10:18:57 PM »
Interesting set up.  I don't like the DNP though.  The stuff works by uncoupling your mitochondrial proton pump so that makes oxidative phosphorylation run super fast but in efficiently so a huge amount of free radicals are generated.  That's the shit that ages you.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 11:08:45 PM »
I'm actually running dnp right now at 400mgs - I will say it's definitely not the horror it's made out to be.

Yes, you need to stay hydrated (5-6 liters of water), take your antioxidants, and don't drink.

Other than sweating at night and breathing heavier during exercise - this is way better than taking clen in terms of sides, for me, at least.

yes, the ld50 is low, but it's not like pills are going to fall in your mouth while you're asleep.

Take the proper precautions and you'll be fine.

Additionally, to PickaPeck, I've read that dnp kills free radicals, and that it kills viruses and potentially cancer cells.
Do Work.

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 07:35:31 AM »
I'm actually running dnp right now at 400mgs - I will say it's definitely not the horror it's made out to be.

Yes, you need to stay hydrated (5-6 liters of water), take your antioxidants, and don't drink.

Other than sweating at night and breathing heavier during exercise - this is way better than taking clen in terms of sides, for me, at least.

yes, the ld50 is low, but it's not like pills are going to fall in your mouth while you're asleep.

Take the proper precautions and you'll be fine.

Additionally, to PickaPeck, I've read that dnp kills free radicals, and that it kills viruses and potentially cancer cells.

good for you bro

at 200 mg ED I had massive rash all over my arms

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 09:38:34 AM »
good for you bro

at 200 mg ED I had massive rash all over my arms

yep there are a few out there that get the allergic reaction. Best to start out slow.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
yep there are a few out there that get the allergic reaction. Best to start out slow.

yop. at 200mg EOD I didn't have any side but no faster than usual fat loss either

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 11:34:01 AM »
Ok ill run the EQ longer then... as you can see it's basically a bulk and cut... mostly because i've found my body grows in spurts and then stops so I figured why try and fight it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 03:04:21 PM »
Ok ill run the EQ longer then... as you can see it's basically a bulk and cut... mostly because i've found my body grows in spurts and then stops so I figured why try and fight it.

So will you be bulking for 8 wks then dieting for 8 wks and so on and so on?

If so, I don't care for this plan at all...you're not allowing yourself time to do anything and you'll cause a lot of undue stress on your body flip flopping like that.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
So will you be bulking for 8 wks then dieting for 8 wks and so on and so on?

If so, I don't care for this plan at all...you're not allowing yourself time to do anything and you'll cause a lot of undue stress on your body flip flopping like that.

Ok this is the stuff I want to hear. I'm just looking for different opinions on setting up a longer cycle. Like would it be optimal to run the same test dosage for let's say 6 months, or to play around with the test dosage? I'll be using tren at 6-10 week periods and eq at 12-16 week periods throughout.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 03:25:36 PM »
Ok this is the stuff I want to hear. I'm just looking for different opinions on setting up a longer cycle. Like would it be optimal to run the same test dosage for let's say 6 months, or to play around with the test dosage? I'll be using tren at 6-10 week periods and eq at 12-16 week periods throughout.

I'd keep the test dose the same throughout. I wouldn't do the up and down thing with the test dose like you originally mentioned.

If it were my cycle and I was going to use the items you mentioned for 6months, I'd do it like this:

WK 1-6 dbol 50-80mg/ed
WK 1-16 EQ 400-600mg/wk
WK 15-24 tren-a 100mg/eod
WK 1-24 Test-e 250mg/eod
WK 13-24 clen 40-160mcg/ed ramping up 20mcg every 2wks or so as needed.
WK 13-24 T-3 40-120mcg/ed ramping up 12.5mcg every 2wks or so as needed.

*Optional: The last 6-8wks I might switch to test-prop at a slightly lower dose, say 150-200mg/eod. If you don't it's not the end of the world, it's just what I'd do.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »
I'd keep the test dose the same throughout. I wouldn't do the up and down thing with the test dose like you originally mentioned.

If it were my cycle and I was going to use the items you mentioned for 6months, I'd do it like this:

WK 1-6 dbol 50-80mg/ed
WK 1-16 EQ 400-600mg/wk
WK 1-24 Test-e 250mg/eod

*Optional: The last 6-8wks I might switch to test-prop at a slightly lower dose, say 150-200mg/eod. If you don't it's not the end of the world, it's just what I'd do.

%100 spot on

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 05:32:14 PM »

WK 1-6 dbol 50-80mg/ed
WK 1-16 EQ 400-600mg/wk
WK 1-24 Test-e 250mg/eod

I like the way that looks. Funny because I was planning on using the test, tren, d-bol at the dosages you put. Right now i've got enough test-e to run 750mg/week for 6 months, 50ml's of tren ace, picked up a couple bottles of masteron for cheap that ill use later on, probably for a show prep if i decide to do one in 2010... enough d-bol on hand for arnold and his buddies... still gotta get the EQ and then it's FUN TIME!  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »
I like the way that looks. Funny because I was planning on using the test, tren, d-bol at the dosages you put. Right now i've got enough test-e to run 750mg/week for 6 months, 50ml's of tren ace, picked up a couple bottles of masteron for cheap that ill use later on, probably for a show prep if i decide to do one in 2010... enough d-bol on hand for arnold and his buddies... still gotta get the EQ and then it's FUN TIME!  ;D

If you have enough dbol, something you might consider doing is after your initial 6wks of dbol, stop the dbol for 3-4wks and then run it again another 6wks. After that, if you still have some, you might use it towards the end as well for 4wks or so. By the end, if you're nice and lean, the added dbol can fill you out pretty well. If you're diet is spot on you won't have to worry about any excess bloat or anything...yes dbol can cause excess bloat but the main culprit is the food you eat with it, not the dbol itself.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »
If you have enough dbol, something you might consider doing is after your initial 6wks of dbol, stop the dbol for 3-4wks and then run it again another 6wks. After that, if you still have some, you might use it towards the end as well for 4wks or so. By the end, if you're nice and lean, the added dbol can fill you out pretty well. If you're diet is spot on you won't have to worry about any excess bloat or anything...yes dbol can cause excess bloat but the main culprit is the food you eat with it, not the dbol itself.

Yeah i've used d-bol before but never gotten any crazy bad bloating like some people do... just looked more swole. Might have to do that. Thanks for the help Arnie.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 06:31:19 PM »
wtf is up with the DNP that stuff gives your cataracts ??
TEAM Nasser

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
The only problem I see with running so much dbol throughout the cycle is suppression of appetite...I know it doesn't effect everyone but can happen especially with taking it on and off

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 10:39:14 PM »
The only problem I see with running so much dbol throughout the cycle is suppression of appetite...I know it doesn't effect everyone but can happen especially with taking it on and off

I've heard people say that but I've never had a problem with it no matter what the drug is. Plus, I'm assuming he's going to be in a calorie deficit most of this time since he's using clen and T-3, so he should be hungry most of the time regardless.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 12:11:16 PM »
I've heard people say that but I've never had a problem with it no matter what the drug is. Plus, I'm assuming he's going to be in a calorie deficit most of this time since he's using clen and T-3, so he should be hungry most of the time regardless.

Nah im not gonna bother with those. Just gonna run the test, tren, eq, d-bol at something like what you posted.

4thAD

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 08:53:48 PM »

When you bulk you defeat your self and your gains by cutting this soon. When you obtain new muscle your body needs to get used to holding the newly added muscle. You need to continue eating and training hard and heavy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 10:45:05 PM »
Just trying to plan out a long cycle, this is what i'm thinking but i'd like some suggestions.

8 weeks: high dose Test E, Tren Ace, D-Bol
8 weeks: high dose Test E, Tren Ace, EQ
8 weeks off, then repeat

that will work great,

id suggest that you run t3 all the way through, just lower it down to 25mcg per day during bulking phase. if you start adding too much fat then use 50mcg per day, or maybe try alternating 25mcg eod with 50mcg ini between eod..

constant cycling between cut and bulk is great for keeping progress constant

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 11:11:00 PM »
that will work great,

id suggest that you run t3 all the way through, just lower it down to 25mcg per day during bulking phase. if you start adding too much fat then use 50mcg per day, or maybe try alternating 25mcg eod with 50mcg ini between eod..

constant cycling between cut and bulk is great for keeping progress constant

Actually it's one of the if not the absolute worst thing you can do.

Why do you think so many pro bodybuilders only do one or two shows a year now? Because constantly going back and forth from bulking to dieting is very hard on your body and doing so will not produce your best results.

4thAD said it best in his post below:
When you bulk you defeat your self and your gains by cutting this soon. When you obtain new muscle your body needs to get used to holding the newly added muscle. You need to continue eating and training hard and heavy.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 11:20:39 PM »
Actually it's one of the if not the absolute worst thing you can do.

Why do you think so many pro bodybuilders only do one or two shows a year now? Because constantly going back and forth from bulking to dieting is very hard on your body and doing so will not produce your best results.

4thAD said it best in his post below:
those same bodybuilders who only do a few shows a year will also rave about the "post show rebound" and tell you how its the time when you make your best gains.

if a person has a choice..

6 month bulk followed by 6 month cut

or

1 year of one month mini bulk alternating with one month mini cut ( so cut for a month then bulk for a month then cut for a month then bulk for a month.. etc)

theyd be better off doing the second option

now that being said, if the long term goal is to put on size, then taking breaks from bulking every month or two to cut down is definitely not the right way to go about it.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 11:04:47 AM »
This is what i'm gonna do. Basically gonna run test at 750mg/week for 26 weeks and then run eq for 16 weeks, and tren for two 8 week periods. I'm only gonna use the d-bol to kickstart.

So:

Weeks 1-4: D-Bol 60mg/Day
Weeks 1-26: Test-E 250mg/EOD
Weeks 1-16: EQ (Weeks 1-4: 600mg/Week, weeks 4-12: 400mg/Week, Weeks 12-16: 600mg/Week)
Weeks 4-12: Tren-A 100mg/EOD
Weeks 18-26: Tren-A 100mg/EOD

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 12:49:28 PM »
This is what i'm gonna do. Basically gonna run test at 750mg/week for 26 weeks and then run eq for 16 weeks, and tren for two 8 week periods. I'm only gonna use the d-bol to kickstart.

So:

Weeks 1-4: D-Bol 60mg/Day
Weeks 1-26: Test-E 250mg/EOD
Weeks 1-16: EQ (Weeks 1-4: 600mg/Week, weeks 4-12: 400mg/Week, Weeks 12-16: 600mg/Week)
Weeks 4-12: Tren-A 100mg/EOD
Weeks 18-26: Tren-A 100mg/EOD

Nothing wrong with what you have planned but your comment about dbol made me think about something I've thought about for awhile.

So many guys will use dbol or anadrol as a kick start to a cycle to get the ball rolling a little faster. Nothing wrong with that but both dbol and anadrol can be so much more than a kick start.