Author Topic: Biggest Pussy all drugs workout i ever saw  (Read 3924 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Biggest Pussy all drugs workout i ever saw
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 01:45:34 AM »
Its not how much you bench but how much you look you could bench

Hope this helps

Jav

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 01:49:24 AM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/878-walter-santoni-supersets-chest-3-weeks-from-the-2009-npc-eastern-usa.html

::)

even i bench more than this guy.

He's 3 weeks out from a show!, He's doing supersets!, he's doing controlled reps! and he's been training 10 years! and more to the point he's not into powerlifting. I don't see the problem.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 01:55:15 AM »
He's 3 weeks out from a show!
And hes probably on more prescription drugs than a cancer victim

1-3 days out when the carb/water manipulation goes on then maybe it's an excuse, 1-2-3 weeks out is no excuse, just juicers excuse to cover up the fact that they are all drugs.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 01:55:34 AM »
He's 3 weeks out from a show!, He's doing supersets!, he's doing controlled reps! and he's been training 10 years! and more to the point he's not into powerlifting. I don't see the problem.

its called self-respect

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 01:57:22 AM »
its called self-respect
Alot of pros can rep  405, if you can do that then 180 would feel like an empty bar, no matter how much you superset that should be feather weight at that level.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 02:17:11 AM »
You should come to my Gold's Gym....lots of pussies there. Guys who literally could not squat their body weight for a proper rep.
HAHA, RON.....

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 02:17:27 AM »
Alot of pros can rep  405, if you can do that then 180 would feel like an empty bar, no matter how much you superset that should be feather weight at that level.
Diet for a show,diet hard,see how much your energy and strength goes down close to a show

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 02:21:03 AM »
As if every amateur bodybuilder who entered a couple of shows could rep out 405 on the bench...

He's been dieting for quite a while , doing giantsets and is 4 weeks out from a show.

I'm pretty sure he could still put up 315 for a normal set.

Sometimes I think it's just more beneficial for muscle growth to have some rather light workouts in the mix instead of just going heavy all the time .. it's just kinda hard if you enjoy training heavy that's why i rarely do this kind of stuff.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 02:21:53 AM »
Looks like he had a face-lift and is on coke or amphetamine there as well.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 02:22:33 AM »
Well, it never effected Ronnie, Levrone, Branch, or Dorian much. They were strong as fuck even 1 week out from a show. But maybe they are the exception.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 02:57:20 AM »
When i diet down for a show first thing i notice is that my strenght on ALL pressing movements goes down dramatically.

nsxmatt

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 06:28:37 AM »
Well, it never effected Ronnie, Levrone, Branch, or Dorian much. They were strong as fuck even 1 week out from a show. But maybe they are the exception.

Yes and Ronnie has permanent nerve damage to his lat and tri, Levrone tore a muscle right before the olympia, as did Dorian. I'm sure everyone is strong 1 week out, but the smart ones don't risk injury by going so heavy.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 06:37:15 AM »
Yes and Ronnie has permanent nerve damage to his lat and tri, Levrone tore a muscle right before the olympia, as did Dorian. I'm sure everyone is strong 1 week out, but the smart ones don't risk injury by going so heavy.
how many olympias did ronnie and dorian win?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 06:53:42 AM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/878-walter-santoni-supersets-chest-3-weeks-from-the-2009-npc-eastern-usa.html

Coming from a guy who has never competed and never will compete.  In fact you'll never look 1/2 as good as this guy looks.

Idiot.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 06:55:56 AM »
Benching 1000 pounds at 3 weeks out isn`t going to help you look better onstage!!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 06:57:20 AM »
Coming from a guy who has never competed and never will compete.  In fact you'll never look 1/2 as good as this guy looks.

Idiot.
I won't ever get on a stage oiled up for cheering men in a thong, im devastated...
Maybe i won't look as good as this guy, then again i will have a real physique instead of an artificial one fueled by drugs, without drugs this guys physique and self esteem would crumble.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 08:35:27 AM »

I don't see the issue here. The guys training is a bit light, but looking at it, I'm just viewing a "regular BBer" rather than a freak of nature. He's lifting weight that a lot of people in the gym, even without supersets, would like to be able to. It's nothing extremely heavy like Ronnie Coleman, but the guy seems to be an average lifter, without going nuts. The supersets do not seem to help when it comes to weight though.
The one thing that does look "wrong" to me, however, is his shoulders. I can't tell if he's shooting something in his side delts or if he has no rear delts at all....or maybe a combination of both.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 08:40:12 AM »

I don't see the issue here. The guys training is a bit light, but looking at it, I'm just viewing a "regular BBer" rather than a freak of nature. He's lifting weight that a lot of people in the gym, even without supersets, would like to be able to. It's nothing extremely heavy like Ronnie Coleman, but the guy seems to be an average lifter, without going nuts. The supersets do not seem to help when it comes to weight though.
The one thing that does look "wrong" to me, however, is his shoulders. I can't tell if he's shooting something in his side delts or if he has no rear delts at all....or maybe a combination of both.
Please tell me you are joking.

The average twink on BB.com can put up 225

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 08:50:08 AM »

the guy looks great.
why you got to player-hate

you think a girl has ever looked at him and said "wow, he looks amazing but he didn't lift heavy three weeks out from his show so i won't suck his dick"

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 08:57:06 AM »
the guy looks great.

you think a girl has ever looked at him and said "wow, he looks amazing but he didn't lift heavy three weeks out from his show so i won't suck his dick"
who gives a fuck about that, it's all about impressing other guys at the gym.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 09:07:53 AM »
it's all about impressing other guys at the gym.

say's who-you?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »
the guy looks great.

hahahahahahaha!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 09:41:52 AM »
Outed.

Seriously though - the guy looks strong and you don't so who gives a shit.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2009, 10:29:24 AM »
You have once again proven your epic retardation
'Its about impressing all the boys in the gym' you say?
No,its about preparing for the show in the best way possible so if this means supersetting 'light' weights then so be it
Its just as well you train at home or you'd probably get under a 300kg squat to impress the lads and blow your knees out