Author Topic: That s LEE PRIEST  (Read 10734 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: That s LEE PRIEST
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2009, 09:05:48 AM »
was it his dad ? i read his dad was a homo  :-X
no it wasn't him.

other schmoes.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2009, 01:11:47 PM »
When does it appear that Lee began juicing? Those pics represent fairly consistent progress without any massive leaps. However, at no point is there any indication that he has the 'gifted' arms he became known for. I'm thinking he hit the juice hard at 19 using site injections. But giving props for a good genetic base and extra props for training his legs as a young teen. 
BigNationRadio.com

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »
When does it appear that Lee began juicing? Those pics represent fairly consistent progress without any massive leaps. However, at no point is there any indication that he has the 'gifted' arms he became known for. I'm thinking he hit the juice hard at 19 using site injections. But giving props for a good genetic base and extra props for training his legs as a young teen. 

He said that he was taking some kind of hormone(s) as early as 15 or even 14 - it was prescribed to treat some problem or condition he had or something like that. And he failed the drug test when he competed in the Mr Universe at 17 years old.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »
He said that he was taking some kind of hormone(s) as early as 15 or even 14 - it was prescribed to treat some problem or condition he had or something like that. And he failed the drug test when he competed in the Mr Universe at 17 years old.
Dam he's been on roids for 20 years

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 02:07:08 PM »
no it wasn't him.

other schmoes.

when did Vince Basille move to Australia?  I am  not saying that there is a connection, I am just saying... ;D
I

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2009, 02:23:27 PM »
How did you know how to hit bodybuilding poses at 12 if you didn't start training untill 16, i call bullshit.
I read bodybuilding magazines since I was 9.

BTW guys, you're adults, make thousands of posts on bodybuilding boards, watch bodybuilding videos, make criticisms about the best athletes on the world and still (most of you) can't even do a fucking mandatory pose...and not mention those pics which were taken in the mirror...oh boy...  ???  ::) :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »
he was obviously juicing at 17

I guess he started at 16-17 or so.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
white trash all the way.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 02:57:14 PM »
he was obviously juicing at 17

I guess he started at 16-17 or so.
I was looking at the photos on my iphone. Seeing that one blown up, I'd say yeah, he's definitely geared up there.
BigNationRadio.com

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »
I read bodybuilding magazines since I was 9.

BTW guys, you're adults, make thousands of posts on bodybuilding boards, watch bodybuilding videos, make criticisms about the best athletes on the world (lol) and still (most of you) can't even do a fucking mandatory pose...and not mention those pics which were taken in the mirror...oh boy...  ???  ::) :D

Meltdown

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2009, 03:02:32 PM »
I was looking at the photos on my iphone. Seeing that one blown up, I'd say yeah, he's definitely geared up there.

Are you still on the 200mg/week HRT program? Did it add weight/muscle?

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2009, 03:03:07 PM »
Meltdown

Really?  ;D

Please explain it...  ::)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »

Where did he say that? He always said he started at 19. But he was very obviously on at 17. He claimed some foul play as to why he failed the test. Then he cut himself because he was so depressed.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2009, 03:14:16 PM »
LOOKING GOOD STEVIE BOY, il take my 15 and a half inch guns over this any day lol

5,4,3,2,1 - Boooom!!1oneoneeleven!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »
Where did he say that? He always said he started at 19. But he was very obviously on at 17. He claimed some foul play as to why he failed the test. Then he cut himself because he was so depressed.

Back in the 90s, in FLEX or Musclemag. He got a lot of coverage when he competed in the Mr Universe (and then got DQed) at 17 years of age and in the interview following the contest, he talked about being surprised cause he'd been clean for a while. It was either in the same article or a separate mention elsewhere, but I do distinctly remember reading he got administered some hormonal treatment at a much younger age (around 15 or 14), cause he had a problem or a deficiency or something like that.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »
Really?  ;D

Please explain it...  ::)
Where you natural at this contest Steve?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2009, 03:18:43 PM »
my god. juicing at 14? maybe that's why he's a midget..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »
Back in the 90s, in FLEX or Musclemag. He got a lot of coverage when he competed in the Mr Universe (and then got DQed) at 17 years of age and in the interview following the contest, he talked about being surprised cause he'd been clean for a while. It was either in the same article or a separate mention elsewhere, but I do distinctly remember reading he got administered some hormonal treatment at a much younger age (around 15 or 14), cause he had a problem or a deficiency or something like that.
It must of stunted his growth  ;D or he may have been 6 feet tall

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2009, 03:20:21 PM »

Namat looks really off there. Lost his drug connection?  ;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »
my god. juicing at 14? maybe that's why he's a midget..
It must of stunted his growth  ;D or he may have been 6 feet tall

Didn't hurt Arnold.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 03:21:56 PM »

Alright. But he always said, here on getbig, that he didn't touch any drugs before 19, when he did a Deca cycle.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »
Namat looks really off there. Lost his drug connection?  ;D
Haha looks like he was injecting Rat Urine, these are pictures from his most recent contest btw.  ;D

Lee Priest destroying Namat at 17 LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2009, 03:22:51 PM »
Namat looks really off there. Lost his drug connection?  ;D

"Food poisoning". Happens to the best of 'em (like Phil Heath).

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2009, 03:23:11 PM »

namat has a great physique when he's on, probably best on this board

but you really have to question his decision to step on stage looking like that

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2009, 03:27:54 PM »
namat has a great physique when he's on, probably best on this board

but you really have to question his decision to step on stage looking like that
;D

Namat is a Male Dancer at "The Biggest Nightclub in Hungary", It's not gay because hes "The only Pro bodybuilder there". He probably spent his years savings on the Trip to the USA and the pre-contest drugs cocktail, he had to suck it up and get on stage or it would have all been for nothing.