Author Topic: ZACK KHAN on PBW - "British Sensation Turns Pro" (Listen Now)  (Read 36823 times)

Alex23

Re: Zack Kahn: "I want to stand next to Phil Heath!"
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 08:28:14 PM »
Don't know about the physiques cause they both have great builds, but it will be interesting to see which one of the two will be the winner of the "Jim Carrey funniest facial expression" prize awarded at the end of the show.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The face deformation is strong in this Paki..

I recall you're one of the first poster on here to prop this guy...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »

Zack is a true freak and he has alot of hype but so did Alexander 'Unibrow' Federov at one time.

Put Zack next to Phil and he won't be as impressive. Phil will expose his flaws and it'll be more obvious that Zack needs more legs and better conditioning.

- Block!
?

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 08:35:07 PM »
Zack is a true freak and he has alot of hype but so did Alexander 'Unibrow' Federov at one time.

Put Zack next to Phil and he won't be as impressive. Phil will expose his flaws and it'll be more obvious that Zack needs more legs and better conditioning.

- Block!

What are you trying to say Shane-O-Mack?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 08:59:52 PM »

I just think he could do well if he puts his potential to good use. He's young and has the kind of build that could take him all the way to the top if he keeps improving. Or he could just fizzle out like a lot of others who never lived up to their hype.

People who keep saying he won't be conditioned enough are missing the point - conditioning is hit or miss and varies from contest to contest. But height, size and shape are factors that don't. That's where Zack has an advantage over guys who are vertically or structurally challenged. And with all due respect to Block, Alex Federov never looked anywhere as good as Zack - he was just massive and blocky, with huge asymmetry, zero chest (that became worse after his tear) and a super wide waist.

All Zack has to do is add some size to his legs and dial in correctly, which is easier to do than for Dennis Wolf to improve his lower back enough to win the Olympia or for Phil Heath to add width to his clavicles.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 09:03:10 PM »
he really needs to get into g4p and start making a name for himself, Kai Greene set the bar at what needs to be done to reach the pinnacle of the sport, now follow Zack!

TEAM Nasser

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 09:13:58 PM »
I just think he could do well if he puts his potential to good use. He's young and has the kind of build that could take him all the way to the top if he keeps improving. Or he could just fizzle out like a lot of others who never lived up to their hype.

People who keep saying he won't be conditioned enough are missing the point - conditioning is hit or miss and varies from contest to contest. But height, size and shape are factors that don't. That's where Zack has an advantage over guys who are vertically or structurally challenged. And with all due respect to Block, Alex Federov never looked anywhere as good like Zack does - he was just massive and blocky, with huge asymmetry, zero chest (that became worse after his tear) and a super wide waist.

All Zack has to do is add some size to his legs and dial in correctly, which is easier to do than for Dennis Wolf to improve his lower back enough to win the Olympia or for Phil Heath to add width to his clavicles.

Totally Agree. When I take time to read longer posts it's allways yours, I never regret it. You have a beautiful mind.

And you're right on the money; Federov had that "overextended" look; the type of physique that "breaks down" and appears "gappy" when overdieted or even just flat.

Something Khan doesn't have, mass to spare with attachments that could take even more; add cuts to his meat and solid prep and it will be hard for him to not stand out. Haven't seen that density since Cutler/Prince(bad example, talk about 'overextended')/Demayo/Matarazzo. 

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 09:17:17 PM »
Zack do you want to stand next to somebody??? Stand Next to Robert Burnieka, and get dwarfed.Roberts arms are 2 inch bigger then Zaks, and has a smaller waiste.Zak if you want to stand next to someone, altelast make sure they are around the same body weight as you.I cannot wait for Robert to get his pro card, so he can make this Monkey faced Brit look like a broom stick

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »
Zack do you want to stand next to somebody??? Stand Next to Robert Burnieka, and get dwarfed.Roberts arms are 2 inch bigger then Zaks, and has a smaller waiste.Zak if you want to stand next to someone, altelast make sure they are around the same body weight as you.I cannot wait for Robert to get his pro card, so he can make this Monkey faced Brit look like a broom stick

Agreed bro, Lots of mass to spare on Robert...  (no homo)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 11:40:08 PM »
why would he want to stand next to someone who weights 35-40lbs less than him on stage.......???

thats like me saying " id love to challenge a 1 legged retard to an ass kicking contest"

how about this guy do a pro show first, then start challenging ppl.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The face deformation is strong in this Paki..

This guys lats are to high up on his body, you can tell this guys back is subpar because of its lack of presence from the front shots.  From the front you could tell that dorian and ronnie had massive backs

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »
Lots of man-analysing or "manalysis" going in in here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: PBW Presents: ZACK KHAN - "British Sensation Turns Pro" (Monday 8pm ET)
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 11:57:47 PM »
khan = all arms.  blocky waist.  no legs.  ugly mug.  top 80 bodybuilder, no doubt.

yeah really blocky waist on that guy... ::) Hi Brian Buchannan ::)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 12:09:23 AM »
Flexington, thats what I was saying.Why is he challenging a guy who weighs 30-40lbs less then him????. Plus Zak, just won his pro card, Phil Heath is an accompished and respected pro bodybuilder, who just did very well in the Mr Olympia.
Plus Phil is getting better, and better, every show.I think Zak Khan looks as if, he has done a crap load of drugs, and I dont think there is much more room for improvement.
He is massive, but his muscles dont flow well together, and his physique isnt pleasing to look at.
To make matters worse, ZAK Khans face is so distorted he is scary to look at.
If I was a young kid and saw Zak Khan, I would be scared to death of him

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »
Flexington, thats what I was saying.Why is he challenging a guy who weighs 30-40lbs less then him????. Plus Zak, just won his pro card, Phil Heath is an accompished and respected pro bodybuilder, who just did very well in the Mr Olympia.
Plus Phil is getting better, and better, every show.I think Zak Khan looks as if, he has done a crap load of drugs, and I dont think there is much more room for improvement.
He is massive, but his muscles dont flow well together, and his physique isnt pleasing to look at.

you forgot to mention how bruneika is soo good bro! hahaha

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 12:12:21 AM »
To make matters worse, ZAK Khans face is so distorted he is scary to look at.If I was a young kid and saw Zak Khan, I would be scared to death of him
u know, im actually suprised that weider signed him, because that is a face that i would NOT want on the cover of my magazine..........i can guarantee the first cover of flex with him on it is one of the worst selling of the year. Zach definetely has a face only a mother could love.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2009, 12:17:22 AM »
You're so full of shit it's not even funny

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2009, 12:19:37 AM »
Doesn't flow well  ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: PBW Presents: ZACK KHAN - "British Sensation Turns Pro" (Monday 8pm ET)
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2009, 12:29:46 AM »
khan = all arms.  blocky waist.  no legs.  ugly mug.  top 80 bodybuilder, no doubt.
Yup,

Wide waist and a huge gut on this guy.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2009, 12:30:14 AM »
How does his gyno flow?
P

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »
Dumb thing for Khan to say, but i dont think he deserves the personal attacks, but hes got a lot of hype to live up to. Burneika is a big dude, but they are both well of the top guys at this moment.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 01:44:51 AM »
u know, im actually suprised that weider signed him, because that is a face that i would NOT want on the cover of my magazine..........i can guarantee the first cover of flex with him on it is one of the worst selling of the year. Zach definetely has a face only a mother could love.

Except for a couple of fags, no one buys FLEX or MD because they think the bodybuilders have a pretty face.

Zack is saying he wants to stand next to Phil, because Phil is a hot prospect in bodybuilding now and it's only reasonable for an up and comer to gun for someone like that. He didn't say he'd beat Phil or that he's in a league of his own, just that he wants to be compared to the top level pros to see how he fares.

Phil's great and will improve a lot more, but Zack is no slouch either. If they both keep improving, Zack would beat Phil due to his size and structural advantages. Shawn Ray stood toe to toe with guys who outweighed him and often won, so it's pointless to use body weight as the basis for comparison.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 01:49:42 AM »

Your love for your boy is blinding you. No one is going to make Zack look like a broom stick, not even Jay Cutler.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2009, 02:38:53 AM »
Is this guy crazy?  King Kahn goes on PBBW and gets asked who he wants to stand next to if he makes it to the O next year.  He tries to avoid answering the question and than busts out with how he wants to get compared to Phil Heath.  Can someone post some good pics of this guy?  How much more does he weigh than Heath?   :-X  :-X   :-X :-X   :-X  :-X

He was put on the spot with a question he was reluctant to answer. So what would you consider his answer should be, "I'd prefer not to stand next to anyone"?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2009, 02:40:09 AM »
At least he doesn't want to stand behind Phil Heath  :-X
P

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 02:43:47 AM »
Phil's great and will improve a lot more, but Zack is no slouch either. If they both keep improving, Zack would beat Phil due to his size and structural advantages. Shawn Ray stood toe to toe with guys who outweighed him and often won, so it's pointless to use body weight as the basis for comparison.
[/quote]
Huge statement, Heath is a guy who can win the Olympia in most peoples opinion to compare him to a guy who took four attempts to win the British is unfair, Zack will  be lucky to ever get a callout with the likes of Heath.