Author Topic: ZACK KHAN on PBW - "British Sensation Turns Pro" (Listen Now)  (Read 36821 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Zack Kahn: "I want to stand next to Phil Heath!"
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »
Huge statement, Heath is a guy who can win the Olympia in most peoples opinion to compare him to a guy who took four attempts to win the British is unfair, Zack will  be lucky to ever get a callout with the likes of Heath.

I didn't mean in 2010, sorry. I meant 3 or so years down the line.

Phil does have a limitation on how big he can get - he can't compete at 280 or 300 lb like Ronnie did. But Zack has a huge frame that can easily let him compete at 280 - 290 lb if he does the required. And he is just as freaky as Phil.

The fact that he took 4 attempts to win his pro card isn't necessarily an indication of the future. Ronnie took ages to get to the level of winning the Olympia and Zack Khan has more size at a much younger age.

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2009, 03:25:30 AM »
why would he want to stand next to someone who weights 35-40lbs less than him on stage.......???

thats like me saying " id love to challenge a 1 legged retard to an ass kicking contest"

how about this guy do a pro show first, then start challenging ppl.

they ASKED him for fuck sake.

And phil is one of the best in the world?

what dont you understand? his dream is to be compared to the best bb's in the world, and Phil is one of them.

spinnis

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 03:26:47 AM »
Except for a couple of fags, no one buys FLEX or MD because they think the bodybuilders have a pretty face.

Zack is saying he wants to stand next to Phil, because Phil is a hot prospect in bodybuilding now and it's only reasonable for an up and comer to gun for someone like that. He didn't say he'd beat Phil or that he's in a league of his own, just that he wants to be compared to the top level pros to see how he fares.

Phil's great and will improve a lot more, but Zack is no slouch either. If they both keep improving, Zack would beat Phil due to his size and structural advantages. Shawn Ray stood toe to toe with guys who outweighed him and often won, so it's pointless to use body weight as the basis for comparison.

Exactly.

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 03:29:34 AM »
Can't wait until he stands next o phil, He wont beat him yet, But it would be cool to see :)

spinnis

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 03:32:08 AM »
This guys lats are to high up on his body, you can tell this guys back is subpar because of its lack of presence from the front shots.  From the front you could tell that dorian and ronnie had massive backs

try that pose and push arms down, and your lats Will disappear.
Lats from the front are more then decent.

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 03:33:22 AM »
Zack do you want to stand next to somebody??? Stand Next to Robert Burnieka, and get dwarfed.Roberts arms are 2 inch bigger then Zaks, and has a smaller waiste.Zak if you want to stand next to someone, altelast make sure they are around the same body weight as you.I cannot wait for Robert to get his pro card, so he can make this Monkey faced Brit look like a broom stick

So, Robert has 26 inch arms? =)

Robert is big, but put him next to Zack and he will get dwarfed in size and height, and owned in structure.

spinnis

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 03:35:44 AM »
No one in the ifbb has this size to waist ratio. No one.

Ok, im gonna stop now so I dont turn into bigboobs  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 03:39:24 AM »
Zack is a true freak and he has alot of hype but so did Alexander 'Unibrow' Federov at one time.

Put Zack next to Phil and he won't be as impressive. Phil will expose his flaws and it'll be more obvious that Zack needs more legs and better conditioning.

- Block!
He does have serious potential to become a legend in the pro ranks though block you must agree?

spinnis

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 03:57:18 AM »
I cant understand why guys are hating of one of the few Decent and honest guys in this "sport",

In the interview he says he wants to bring some bodybparts up so he doesnt look out of place against the big boys, and he wants to try and come in alot more separated..
And the thing thats been holding him back the last times is that all his friends is were saying he looks good a few weeks out when he really needed to drop even more weight and he didn't really look good at all (his own words)

How can you hate on a honest and humble guy like that? =)

and he Doesn't wanna do that "one year off" bs.

and when the dude qoutes his friend that was saying Khan is top 3 mr O material he starts laugh and says hes friends like to joke alot lol.

Hes almost too humble sometimes  ;D

For fuck sake, he didn't even wanna say he can beat Silvio, and you guys hate on him for wanting to stand next to phil heat  ??? ???

He even said he looks up to those guys and want to stand next to them because he wants to see how he compares.  And still people think he sounds cocky and is saying he looks better then them?   ???

spinnis

Re: ZACK KHAN on PBW - "British Sensation Turns Pro" (Listen Now)
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 04:12:18 AM »
at 44:20

imagine if all bodybuilders had that attitude.

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2009, 04:15:20 AM »
He has every right to get compared. He is 280 on stage ffs. Same as Toney Freeman but 2 inches shorter. He's gonna do good.

260 on stage while in that shape.

Which kinda proves how much BS is going on about how much people weigh.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2009, 04:18:57 AM »
He has every right to get compared. He is 280 on stage ffs. Same as Toney Freeman but 2 inches shorter. He's gonna do good.

Agreed - personally I don't see what some people on here are moaning about - he could quite easily stand next to Phil Heath and all the other top guys and not look out of place.

I don't think he would win just yet as he's not experienced enough but give it a few years and he'll be a genuine regular top-six Olympia contender - there's nothing wrong with him saying he wants to be compared to these guys - hell, if I was his size and in that condition too as a top amateur I'd be saying the same thing.

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2009, 04:23:00 AM »
Well that makes him roughly the same size as Dennis Wolf. Alot of BS on weight yeah.

he was probably 270/280 before, in semi "crappy" shape

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2009, 04:23:49 AM »
Zack do you want to stand next to somebody??? Stand Next to Robert Burnieka, and get dwarfed.Roberts arms are 2 inch bigger then Zaks, and has a smaller waiste.Zak if you want to stand next to someone, altelast make sure they are around the same body weight as you.I cannot wait for Robert to get his pro card, so he can make this Monkey faced Brit look like a broom stick
Seriously man,all your constant nattering about Robert Burnieka and constantly going on about how good he is (without pictorial proof) has most of us disliking him already.I say,shut up,let him compete and let his physique speak for itself.Regarding Zack Khans facial appearance,who gives a fuck what he looks like facially,he is the freakiest amateur to come along in many years.Also I think competing itself tells the true story,please compare pics of Zacks last show with pics of Robert in his.Robert may be a friend of yours but we are kinda fed up of you verbally masturbating him evry day here,all due respect

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2009, 05:50:49 AM »
he really needs to get into g4p and start making a name for himself, Kai Greene set the bar at what needs to be done to reach the pinnacle of the sport, now follow Zack!

cantaloupe?

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2009, 06:12:55 AM »
260 on stage while in that shape.

Which kinda proves how much BS is going on about how much people weigh.

Excellent point, I've been saying the same thing.
Dude looked HUGE @ 257-258, whatever he was.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »
First of all, in this pic, Robert isnt even flexing his lower back.The pic was taken in the middle of him setting up to do his lat spread.Plus everyone knows the lighting at the USA's is horrible.It always has been.Trust me I competed on that stage.Depending on where you stand will determine how good you look.
Robert, has bigger arms, bigger calves, bigger legs then Zack, and has the same size waiste.
This Saturday after we get some carbs of him,I will post pics of Robert 3 weeks out.Trust me Okami, you wil never see a person this big and hard 3 weeks out.
The other day we saw Quincy Taylor training in the gym, and he was probaby 330 lbs.
When Quincy saw Robert he said, that is one big ass dude.WTF do they feed people in Lithuinia, lol .

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2009, 01:26:39 PM »
zack pwns robert
better genetics
choice is an illusion

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2009, 03:21:45 PM »
zack pwns robert
better genetics

Agreed. Hope Robert doesnt get "sick" again before his next contest and have to take antiobiotics.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2009, 03:23:57 PM »
zack pwns robert
better genetics

I second that. Zack can go all the way...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2009, 09:02:54 PM »
this guy will get exposed as soon as he steps next to some seasoned pros.........

needs more legs and needs to nail his conditoning.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2009, 10:36:17 PM »
don't think the legs are that bad - need more sweep but they look thick from the front - hams not so much

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2009, 04:36:33 AM »
First of all, in this pic, Robert isnt even flexing his lower back.The pic was taken in the middle of him setting up to do his lat spread.Plus everyone knows the lighting at the USA's is horrible.It always has been.Trust me I competed on that stage.Depending on where you stand will determine how good you look.
Robert, has bigger arms, bigger calves, bigger legs then Zack, and has the same size waiste.
This Saturday after we get some carbs of him,I will post pics of Robert 3 weeks out.Trust me Okami, you wil never see a person this big and hard 3 weeks out.
The other day we saw Quincy Taylor training in the gym, and he was probaby 330 lbs.
When Quincy saw Robert he said, that is one big ass dude.WTF do they feed people in Lithuinia, lol .

Fair enough man,I know you are experienced in knowing what a good physique is made of but knocking Zack Khan is a bit out of order.I hop Robert does turn pro because other than Zack,we havent seen any true mass freaks coming along capable of being good pro's in a long time

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2009, 09:36:54 AM »
Kami, I wasnt bashing Zack, Khan, I was saying why is wanting to compare himsef to Phil Heath who is 30lbs lighter then him.Zack Khan is a freak and I wish I had his genetics when I was a national level athlete.Zack Khan is a true freak, plus he must train hard if he was working with Dorian.
I woud just like to see Robert, and ZACK side by side, it would be like standing Dorian against Nasser, or Jean Piere Fux before he had the hernia.
I honestly think Zack Khan and Robert Burnieka are the 2 biggest bodybuilders in the world right now.It would be a showdown for sure.
Most of todays best bodybuilders are all African American,then you have Jay and Dennis Wolf, who came, and gone.
I think bodybuiding would really get some energy behind it, if you had to guys as big and as Freaky as Zak and Robert on the Mr Olympia stage.
Both of these guys are genetics freaks, with no weak bodyparts, no big guts, and no synthol, just big bad ass mofo's.
I am going to post some pics probably tomorow or Saturday of Robert 3 weeks out.He really looks amazing, he is about 267lbs and there is no fat on him.
He is big, hard, and stridated.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2009, 06:13:39 AM »
Any current pics of Robert?