Author Topic: Bodybuilder Alistair Overeem Future Mr. Olympia?  (Read 29807 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Bodybuilder Alistair Overeem Future Mr. Olympia?
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »
Fedor is afraid of Overeem.... Black power anything that doesn't look white- power 8)

fixed  :D

spinnis

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2010, 10:15:16 AM »
HW Rankings:
1. Fedor
2. Ubereem

Brock would RUN OVER overeem would just take him to the ground and i would end up lookng like the Mir figh :) (or just take him down and smother him for 3 rounds) Alister would win at least thats for sure,

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2010, 10:15:52 AM »
Fedor is afraid of Overeem....Black Power 8)

Ubereems has a white mother.
Q

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2010, 10:16:02 AM »
Brock would RUN OVER overeem would justt ake him to the ground and i would end up lookng like the Mir figh :)

think?

spinnis

« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2010, 10:17:23 AM »
think?

Fedor would probably get one of lesnar arms on the ground and sub him at this point.. :)

Overreem woulnd stand a fucking chance though.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2010, 10:20:14 AM »
Fedor would probably get one of lesnar arms on the ground and sub him at this point.. :)

Overreem woulnd stand a fucking chance though.

yeah could be... I would really whanna see fedor vs overeem and brock... fedor has never shown signs of fatigue he just goes as hard in the last round as he did in the first round.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2010, 10:21:39 AM »
Brock would RUN OVER overeem would just take him to the ground and i would end up lookng like the Mir figh :) (or just take him down and smother him for 3 rounds) Alister would win at least thats for sure,

Ubereem is bigger, faster, stronger and has 40+ more fights than Cock Chestnar. He's a better striker and better on the ground.  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2010, 10:22:01 AM »
 ::)

spinnis

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2010, 10:22:49 AM »
yeah could be... I would really whanna see fedor vs overeem and brock... fedor has never shown signs of fatigue he just goes as hard in the last round as he did in the first round.

Lesnar is an Animal in the cage. BUT if you piss him of he turns into a BEAST lol. I wonder if Carwin understands that and keeps his mouth shut in the pre fights interviews, or if he chooses to play with fire lol.

Next fight for Fedor after this one Has to be Overreem, if not strikeforce fans especially will loose fans or at least get very pissed of fans. I dont think Overreem has a slight chance in hell on fedor though, especially if he gets semi tired then Fedor will just destory him on the ground.

spinnis

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2010, 10:24:06 AM »
Ubereem is bigger, faster, stronger and has 40+ more fights than Cock Chestnar. He's a better striker and better on the ground.  ;)

Bigger and stronger then brock? And faster on the ground also Im sure?  ::) ::)

Why do I even discuss with retards like this is the fucking question...

I know you're just provoking though, because Im sure you're not That retarded.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »
Lesnar is an Animal in the cage. BUT if you piss him of he turns into a BEAST lol. I wonder if Carwin understands that and keeps his mouth shut in the pre fights interviews, or if he chooses to play with fire lol.

Next fight for Fedor after this one Has to be Overreem, if not strikeforce fans especially will loose fans or at least get very pissed of fans. I dont think Overreem has a slight chance in hell on fedor though, especially if he gets semi tired then Fedor will just destory him on the ground.

oh yeah Carwin fight... when was it again? Can't wait  :D... Carwin seems a little slow in the cage correct me if I'm wrong, he's just a big mountain of muscle who turns the "murderer" mode on and turns into a differend human being in the cage.

and  fedor can beat overeem standing too, overeem will look at fedor; "haha, chubby russian :)!"... and when fedor punches him it stings like a hammer, and he gets in panic just like crocop dide... you can't exchange with fedor unless you're mike tyson

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2010, 10:26:27 AM »
Fedor
Ubereem
Brock
Carwin

All interesting heavyweights in any kind of VS-formula.

Cain Velasquez is also an up and coming and interesting fighter you could add in the mix, not that i see him competing with these four, but he is always entertaining.

Q

spinnis

« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »
oh yeah Carwin fight... when was it again? Can't wait  :D... Carwin seems a little slow in the cage correct me if I'm wrong, he's just a big mountain of muscle who turns the "murderer" mode on and turns into a differend human being in the cage.

3rd july or something like that.

Only chance Carwin has of winning is Ko'ing brock right away with a lucky punch which Might happen if Lesnar isn't careful BNecause he hits as hard as lesnar with better teqnicue. Brock should try and play it safe though then Carwin will have as Vince CMMahon would say   NO CHANCE IN HELL.

spinnis

« Reply #113 on: May 16, 2010, 10:29:28 AM »
Cain Velasquez is also an up and coming and interesting fighter you could add in the mix, not that i see him competing with these four, but he is always entertaining.

Dont be so sure, he might be Right up there, been looking REALLY impressive latley, and wow at the power lol. CAnt wait to see him fight some more!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2010, 10:31:06 AM »
god damn rogers vs overeem fight was boring as hell in my oppinion....

I could sense from the crowd; "yeah yeah overeem you wone, big deal, wopsy fucking doo  ::)"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2010, 10:31:42 AM »
Dont be so sure, he might be Right up there, been looking REALLY impressive latley, and wow at the power lol. CAnt wait to see him fight some more!

Don't get me wrong, i'd LOVE to see Cain competing at the top, but i just don't feel he is as competitive at the top 3, but i sure HOPE he will be.

He has great recovery, especially after getting clocked on the chin by Kongo a few times.

I don't see him handling Fedor or Brock like he handled Rothwell, Kongo etc though.
Q

spinnis

« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2010, 10:35:53 AM »
I don't see him handling Fedor or Brock like he handled Rothwell, Kongo etc though.

Agreed ofc =)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2010, 10:41:48 AM »
Bigger and stronger then brock? And faster on the ground also Im sure?  ::) ::)

Why do I even discuss with retards like this is the fucking question...

I know you're just provoking though, because Im sure you're not That retarded.

You've proven time and time again that you have no idea whatsoever as to what you're talking about. The fact you consider Brock laying on someone to be "fast" only proves that. But you keep swinging from Cock Chestnar's nuts. I hope he thanks you for swallowing at least.  :)

Will you kill yourself if he loses to Carwin?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2010, 10:45:45 AM »
Carwin WILL win vs Lesner. And show these nuthuggers how retarded the dana white hype machine is.

spinnis

« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2010, 10:52:53 AM »
ALl I want if for Lesnar is to be back at 100% ! If he wins he wins which I ofc think will happen. But if he looses he will come back on a fucking mission. You probably tain harder trying to get the belt then to defent it. And everyone needs a loss or two except Fedor lol.

I really doubt Lesnar will loose tough. But if he shows up att 100% and looses no I wouldnt have a problem with that at all as I said now a million times, as long as hes back to at least what he used to be.

spinnis

« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2010, 10:55:07 AM »
The fact you consider Brock laying on someone to be "fast" only proves that.

Thats what I said?

just stop it you're shooting blanks as always, as Ive said To you a bunch of times, but Im glad you're repeating what Im saying to me lol.

Its ompissobe to talk mma here because there is at most 3 guys here that havy any clue what so Ever about what they're talking about. So I dont know why I bother..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »
Thats what I said?

just stop it you're shooting blanks as always, as Ive said To you a bunch of times, but Im glad you're repeating what Im saying to me lol.

Its ompissobe to talk mma here because there is at most 3 guys here that havy any clue what so Ever about what they're talking about. So I dont know why I bother..

You could do us a favor and stop bothering. I hope Brock keeps you on payroll given all the time you spend slumping for the guy.

You never really talk about Brock as fighter. You just rage anytime someone criticizes him.

But hey, I guess we should hail your vast MMA knowledge. You claimed a guy who does nothing but lay on people when he's on the ground as "fast".  :-X

spinnis

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2010, 11:03:25 AM »
You could do us a favor and stop bothering. I hope Brock keeps you on payroll given all the time you spend slumping for the guy.

You never really talk about Brock as fighter. You just rage anytime someone criticizes him.

you think this is melting down haha?

I just dont understand why Im bothering trying to have a serious discussion when people like you always infest these threads and brings up lesnar a million times more then I do..

And Brock is the fastest HW wrestler in MMA.

So Im guessing usain bolt all of a sudden is a slow guy if he spot him walking down the street? do you not understand how retarded your statements are?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
you think this is melting down haha?

I just dont understand why Im bothering trying to have a serious discussion when people like you always infest these threads and brings up lesnar a million times more then I do..

Your fanboydom has made you delusional beyond belief. You claimed Brock was faster on the GROUND. Anyone who has seen the guy can see his ground game amounts to nothing more than him laying on people with his 280 pounds, something he wouldn't be able to do against a stronger guy like Ubereem.

Will you kill yourself if Brock loses?

spinnis

« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2010, 11:07:09 AM »
Your fanboydom has made you delusional beyond belief.

Will you kill yourself if Brock loses?

haha, thats way to obvious man.. you have to try harder to provoke lol.  Just act normal and Im sure that will piss me off because you're so damn retarded lol.