Author Topic: Bodybuilder Alistair Overeem Future Mr. Olympia?  (Read 29808 times)

spinnis

Re: Bodybuilder Alistair Overeem Future Mr. Olympia?
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »
Your fanboydom has made you delusional beyond belief. You claimed Brock was faster on the GROUND. Anyone who has seen the guy can see his ground game amounts to nothing more than him laying on people with his 280 pounds, something he wouldn't be able to do against a stronger guy like Ubereem.

Will you kill yourself if Brock loses?

hahahahahhahahahahaha  just say you're kidding hahahaha

if you're serious which I really really doubt then holy hell, Read something hahahaha

or just regiter on a mma forum saying that shit and see how many people will agree with you hahahahahahaha

you're trying though I give you that much lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2010, 11:10:02 AM »
hahahahahhahahahahaha  just say you're kidding hahahaha

What's there to kid about? I have no doubt that Ubereem is stronger than Pillsbury Brock. Ubereem is taller, younger, and carries about 20+ pounds more muscle. LOL.

spinnis

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2010, 11:10:39 AM »
What's there to kid about? I have no doubt that Ubereem is stronger than Pillsbury Brock.

hahahahahahahaha stronger then lesnar on the ground? hahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2010, 11:11:48 AM »
hahahahahahahaha stronger then lesnar on the ground? hahahahahaha

I've yet to see Brock show any skill whatsoever on the ground. Unless of course you think laying on overrated cans constitutes skill. Overeem has very underrated ground skills.

Not to mention 40 more fights under his belt. It would be embarrassing for Brock.

spinnis

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »
hahahah you're 100 times more overreem schmoe then I could ever dream of being a brock schmoe hahaha

spinnis

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »
Not to mention 40 more fights under his belt. It would be embarrassing for Brock.

and brock has 120+ more wrestling matches then Overreem and you still think hes stronger on the ground? hahahahahahahah

read this nice and slow now ...................YOU'RE RETARDED hahahaha

Thats like me saying Brock is a better Kickboxer then Overreem and not udnerstanding how retarded it is hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2010, 11:19:20 AM »
and brock has 120+ more wrestling matches then Overreem and you still think hes stronger on the ground? hahahahahahahah

read this nice and slow now ...................YOU'RE RETARDED hahahaha

I can see the frustration in your posts. Overeem has 50+ MMA fights (a number of which were against the top fighters of the last 10 years) to Cock's 5 against cans. Not to mention all the muay thai, K-1 and other kickboxing fights he's been a part of. Him fighting Cock would end up being a clinic.

spinnis

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »
I can see the frustration in your posts.

lol its kinda like someone claiming that 1+1 = 3 and getting upset by it,

Im far from upset, I actually thought you were serious fora  while though lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2010, 11:24:45 AM »
Not much more needs to be said beyond the following comparsion:

vs

LOL!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2010, 11:38:46 AM »
Fedor will whip his ass in a minute.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2010, 12:10:30 PM »
Old broke down Couture stopping Lesnar's takedowns...

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »
Im not sure I understand all the Overeem hype.  In PRIDE he was an 'ok' HW known for a weak chin and gassing early.  Now he's being hyped as the number 2 HW fighter in the world?  He had had some pretty significant losses to Nogiera, Liddell, Maricio Rua, Sergie Karitonav, Verdum, and Arona.  He has all the skills but number 2 in the world???

As far as the Brock/Fedor fight I don't understand the dilema.  Fedor would do to Brock what he did to American Top Team repeatedly in PRIDE.  Brock is the same fighter as Keving Randlemen and Mark Coleman but with less experience.  Big, strong, roided up, one dimensional wrestlers....and Fedor took them apart multiple times.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2010, 03:24:39 PM »
Ubereem is much stronger these days and has improved alot since the Pride-days.

He can even toss very heavy people around.
Q

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2010, 03:26:58 PM »
Im not sure I understand all the Overeem hype.  In PRIDE he was an 'ok' HW known for a weak chin and gassing early.  Now he's being hyped as the number 2 HW fighter in the world?  He had had some pretty significant losses to Nogiera, Liddell, Maricio Rua, Sergie Karitonav, Verdum, and Arona.  He has all the skills but number 2 in the world???

As far as the Brock/Fedor fight I don't understand the dilema.  Fedor would do to Brock what he did to American Top Team repeatedly in PRIDE.  Brock is the same fighter as Keving Randlemen and Mark Coleman but with less experience.  Big, strong, roided up, one dimensional wrestlers....and Fedor took them apart multiple times.

you are aware certain fighters become better overtime...Alistair turns 30 this month And thats a 30 year old with 45 fights under his belt...the loses you speak of were many years ago he's on a nine fight win streak since then(In MMA)...he's a world class K-1 striker yet still has 19 wins by way of submission If that doesnt impress you I don't know what does...He is a different animal than 4-5 years ago...Alot of the gassing you speak of was a result of massive weight loss to make the 205 mark something a 6'5'' fighter with his build should not be doing...The loses are more a result of a young fighter taking any fight he can to gain experience than anything else...

So to recap a world class striker with submission game to boot with over 40 fights to his credit at only 30 years young....If he's not the number 2 heavyweight who is?A 33 year old Lesner with 5 fights?A 35 year old Carwin with 12 total fights?(10 of which are against nobody's)....please the Hype you don't understand is directed at the wrong fighter...
DAWG

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2010, 03:35:05 PM »
Im not sure I understand all the Overeem hype.  In PRIDE he was an 'ok' HW known for a weak chin and gassing early.  Now he's being hyped as the number 2 HW fighter in the world?  He had had some pretty significant losses to Nogiera, Liddell, Maricio Rua, Sergie Karitonav, Verdum, and Arona.  He has all the skills but number 2 in the world???

As far as the Brock/Fedor fight I don't understand the dilema.  Fedor would do to Brock what he did to American Top Team repeatedly in PRIDE.  Brock is the same fighter as Keving Randlemen and Mark Coleman but with less experience.  Big, strong, roided up, one dimensional wrestlers....and Fedor took them apart multiple times.
Have you not seen him lately? He is a completely different fighter...! Erase all off your old opinions on this man. He is an absolute beast! Brock and him would be sick! Him and Fedor? Not so much..I think Fedors injuries and inactivity are going to hurt him against Ubereem.. The guy is very strong up top and on the ground. Fedor threw a hail Mary against Arlovski,then Rogers... Will he be able to do that aginst Ubereem.. ? I love Fedor,but this kid is on the comeup.. Fedor is on top,and starting to come down..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2010, 03:42:59 PM »
Ubereems has a white mother.

I'm sure armed with this fact, Overeem is accepted in the white community ::)
Kind of like our President.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2010, 03:51:02 PM »
white community ::)
Kind of like our President.

WHAT...........?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

what the fuck is white community  ???

is wiggs and g looking every opportunity to turn a thread into a race war  ::).... EVEN when the topic is NOT racial.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2010, 03:52:50 PM »
anyway.... I'm not sourprised if overeem beats fedor into a pulp.... but then again I'm not sourprised if fedor beats overeem.... anything can happend, people have been doubting fedor before.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2010, 03:55:51 PM »
you are aware certain fighters become better overtime...Alistair turns 30 this month And thats a 30 year old with 45 fights under his belt...the loses you speak of were many years ago he's on a nine fight win streak since then(In MMA)...he's a world class K-1 striker yet still has 19 wins by way of submission If that doesnt impress you I don't know what does...He is a different animal than 4-5 years ago...Alot of the gassing you speak of was a result of massive weight loss to make the 205 mark something a 6'5'' fighter with his build should not be doing...The loses are more a result of a young fighter taking any fight he can to gain experience than anything else...

So to recap a world class striker with submission game to boot with over 40 fights to his credit at only 30 years young....If he's not the number 2 heavyweight who is?A 33 year old Lesner with 5 fights?A 35 year old Carwin with 12 total fights?(10 of which are against nobody's)....please the Hype you don't understand is directed at the wrong fighter...

yeah he has come a long long way, i'd say only anderson has turned things around as much as him

he always started out well but then seemed to run out of gas at lhw

i still say fedor beats him, his chin isn't any stronger

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2010, 04:01:03 PM »
also does alistair prove that muscles can actually help in a fight?

he is a much better fighter while having about 40 pounds more muscle, and he was always pretty jacked

seemed like there were so many "experts" that said muscles don't help and actually affect your fighting performance in a negative way

E
E

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2010, 04:04:09 PM »
also does alistair prove that muscles can actually help in a fight?

he is a much better fighter while having about 40 pounds more muscle, and he was always pretty jacked

seemed like there were so many "experts" that said muscles don't help and actually affect your fighting performance in a negative way

E

not if you can't integrate them well in the fight. He has over 50 professional fights so he's bound to have fighting knowledge, pain resistance, good stamina etc.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2010, 06:39:26 PM »

I admit that its been awhile since I've seen him so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  When it comes to ranking fighters its pretty hard these days with so many organizations and belts and some of these guys only fight once a year.

I think that Josh Barnett would rank pretty high but again...how do you determine rankings?  Overeem's win over Rogers seemed "meh"...more of Rogers folding than Overeem's skill.  To me that is.   

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 29, 2011, 03:35:08 PM »
Brock V. Alistair is hard to call.

armchairifbbjudge

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: December 29, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
Overeem is a fucking TANK!!! :o

that blonde on the center right looked horrified as overeem stepped on the stage

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: December 29, 2011, 03:50:17 PM »
that blonde on the center right looked horrified as overeem stepped on the stage

Alistair gets to stick it in this blonde's ass every night.