Author Topic: Attention, I was wrong!  (Read 1665 times)

body88

Attention, I was wrong!
« on: October 25, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »
I thought it might be a good time to admit the things I was 100 percent wrong about this year.

I was 100% wrong about Brett Farve hurting the Vikes.  He's put them over the top.  Guts, Beach and others = right.

I was 100% wrong about the Redsox and Yankees.  Yankees are a better team.  Grape Ape was right and I was wrong. 

I was 100% wrong about the Bruins.  Showstoppa owned me on that one.  What a let down....that Bruins team was STACKED.

Ok. I'm done.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Attention, I was wrong!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 09:30:40 AM »
I was wrong about farve too, but its still relatively early in the season if the make it to the playoffs and still many hard hits coming his way.

He is still a little bitch though  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »
I thought it might be a good time to admit the things I was 100 percent wrong about this year.

I was 100% wrong about Brett Farve hurting the Vikes.  He's put them over the top.  Guts, Beach and others = right.

I was 100% wrong about the Redsox and Yankees.  Yankees are a better team.  Grape Ape was right and I was wrong. 

I was 100% wrong about the Bruins.  Showstoppa owned me on that one.  What a let down....that Bruins team was STACKED.

Ok. I'm done.

Good thread.

I was wrong about Florida being dominant....they might very well win the national championship, but not in the fashion I thought they would.

I was wrong about Dallas' offense being better off without TO.  Not even close so far this year.

I was wrong about the Denver Bronco's making a really bad mistake with letting Cutler get away.  Of course the defensive improvement has much to do with their improvement, but McDaniels is proving to be a helluva coach.

I was wrong that UNC might challenge for the ACC crown.  They are flat out awful on offense.

Ahhhh, that felt pretty good.

;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 10:50:32 AM »
Body88--you are right most of the time, IMO.

And being humble about little stuff is an admirable character trait, too.

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 11:54:10 AM »

Thanks, dude.

body88

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 11:54:44 AM »

Good thread.

I was wrong about Florida being dominant....they might very well win the national championship, but not in the fashion I thought they would.

I was wrong about Dallas' offense being better off without TO.  Not even close so far this year.

I was wrong about the Denver Bronco's making a really bad mistake with letting Cutler get away.  Of course the defensive improvement has much to do with their improvement, but McDaniels is proving to be a helluva coach.

I was wrong that UNC might challenge for the ACC crown.  They are flat out awful on offense.

;D

Brandon Tate is playing.  Looks good.  He's going to be a nice player, imo.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
I was wrong about Farve myself.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 12:29:31 PM »
group hug  :'(

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

Good thread.

;D

It's been a disappointing fall, to be sure.  Especially after blowing it against the SemenHoles the other night.   >:(
~

body88

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 06:03:21 PM »
I was also wrong about the Jets being an elite team, they aren't.  Very good, but not yet elite. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 06:31:17 PM »
It's been a disappointing fall, to be sure.  Especially after blowing it against the SemenHoles the other night.   >:(

Yates looks terrible right now.  I guess throwing to Nicks, Tate and Foster last year was a bit easier.  Little is the only WR who does anything.  Very bad loss in a game they should have put away.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »

x2

You still have a perfect record in the political thread, imo.
Y

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »

still too early to say, this time last year he looked just as good with the jets

E
E

body88

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 12:17:41 PM »
x2

You still have a perfect record in the political thread, imo.

Thanks, man.  I'll create a thread for you when the Yankees win the ws.  Philly is done.

body88

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 12:19:12 PM »
still too early to say, this time last year he looked just as good with the jets

E

True, but he didn't have AP, and the he's already won the Vikes games they would have lost.  Worth every penny, imo. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 01:47:11 PM »
True, but he didn't have AP, and the he's already won the Vikes games they would have lost.  Worth every penny, imo. 

I really think the bicep tendon deal really affected him last year.  If he stays healthy, Vikes will challenge in the NFC.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 04:49:05 AM »
Something else I was totally wrong about.  The Pats offensive line.  Body tried to tell me they were fine.  I was soooo wrong.