Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36340 times)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »
Bones will never recover

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2009, 12:44:56 PM »
Bones will never recover

I posted those pics by my own will and I've been pretty calm about all this even though I've been brutally self-owned apparently. Heck, haven't even reported a single thread.

You on the other hand melted quite badly in this thread trying to prove your worth against anonymous internet trolls: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162166.0
from incomplete data

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2009, 12:48:38 PM »
I posted those pics by my own will and I've been pretty calm about all this even though I've been brutally self-owned apparently. Heck, haven't even reported a single thread.

You on the other hand melted quite badly in this thread trying to prove your worth against anonymous internet trolls: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162166.0
meltdown

Bones

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »
And it should be renamed The Tapeworm Skin 'n Bones Lineup since conditioning trumped muscle in the last 3.
Mr. GBIV ?  Well hell yeah, I'm in!

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »
Mr. GBIV ?  Well hell yeah, I'm in!

what cycle are you on ?

nice beard

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: October 28, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »
what cycle are you on ?

nice beard
Oh christ, not this shit again. Lifetime natty, scouts honor! Are you still coming over to the States? The beard is gone! This pic was a few months ago.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: October 28, 2009, 01:18:04 PM »
Oh christ, not this shit again. Lifetime natty, scouts honor! Are you still coming over to the States? The beard is gone! This pic was a few months ago.
oh yeah..I'll be there in 3 weeks

why shave ? keep da beard

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2009, 01:24:22 PM »
oh yeah..I'll be there in 3 weeks

why shave ? keep da beard
I decided it was time for a change. I'll grow it back out for few months then shave again...you know the drill. Have teh women of Michigan been warned?!?! LOL

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #333 on: October 28, 2009, 01:29:24 PM »
BAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THE HOLOCHAUST !

THIS is the guy who has talked soo much shit on the boards here??!  You can see his spinal cord FFS!!  Unfuckingbelievable!  Funny thing is he posted this picture thinking he would get positive comments, otherwise he would not have posted.  Now he's playing it off as "what?   I posted it myself?  How is that ownage?"  LOL.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: October 28, 2009, 01:30:19 PM »
I decided it was time for a change. I'll grow it back out for few months then shave again...you know the drill. Have teh women of Michigan been warned?!?! LOL
:D

i hope not !

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #335 on: October 28, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »
THIS is the guy who has talked soo much shit on the boards here??!  You can see his spinal cord FFS!!  Unfuckingbelievable!  Funny thing is he posted this picture thinking he would get positive comments, otherwise he would not have posted.  Now he's playing it off as "what?   I posted it myself?  How is that ownage?"  LOL.

hahahahahahaha poor bones. As seva said he will not recover.

his only option is to delete his account and try again.

i will never understand these twinks that frequent a bodybuilding board and have never lifted a weight in their life  ???

then he actually posted those pics thinking 'i'll show these assholes' hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

priceless !
175lbs by 31st July

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #336 on: October 28, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: October 28, 2009, 01:41:51 PM »

LOL I've been around getbig for a while and I pretty much expected this, especially from Fatpanda & co. Didn't know so many gimmicks would come out of the woodworks though. At least I posted my pics which couldn't be said for most people here.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #338 on: October 28, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
hahahahahahaha poor bones. As seva said he will not recover.

his only option is to delete his account and try again.

i will never understand these twinks that frequent a bodybuilding board and have never lifted a weight in their life  ???

then he actually posted those pics thinking 'i'll show these assholes' hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

priceless !

As skinny as he is, at least he's not a fat ball of shit like you. ask women what's more attractive, a fat,blubbery, drooling Arab with bushy eyebrows and six chins.....or a normal looking thin guy.

And He''ll live to see 50 years old, unlike you, who will be found dead from a heart attack with a twinkie hanging out of your mouth................... ..... you obese, bloated penis.

When you look like THIS...you have no room to talk about anyone.

You are FAT, which is the lowest rung on the Ladder, fat people aren't even humans

Did you ever wonder why people don't listen when you talk?  It's because no one cares what fat people think.

Hahahahahaahaahaahaaahah aaaaaaa!!!!!!!  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: October 28, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »
As skinny as he is, at least he's not a fat ball of shit like you. ask women what's more attractive, a fat,blubbery, drooling Arab with bushy eyebrows and six chins.....or a normal looking thin guy.

And He''ll live to see 50 years old, unlike you, who will be found dead from a heart attack with a twinkie hanging out of your mouth................... ..... you obese, bloated penis.

When you look like THIS...you have no room to talk about anyone.

You are FAT, which is the lowest rung on the Ladder, fat people aren't even humans

Did you ever wonder why people don't listen when you talk?  It's because no one cares what fat people think.

Hahahahahaahaahaahaaahah aaaaaaa!!!!!!!  

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha outstanding meltdown skull !

this is what happens when a neanderthal meth, coke, and gear abuser gets frustrated when faced with a superior intellect !

classic case of me owning your mind to the point you have to meltdown ! it's not your fault - you quite simply had no choice !

now i think its in your best interests to step away from the pc and take a few few hours to relax, before your outstandingly thick cranium explodes with pressure !

;D
175lbs by 31st July

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 28, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »
LOL I've been around getbig for a while and I pretty much expected this, especially from Fatpanda & co. Didn't know so many gimmicks would come out of the woodworks though. At least I posted my pics which couldn't be said for most people here.

a truer statement never spoken.  Lots of tools with no pics being critical and you know what they look like being that they wont post a pic

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: October 28, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha outstanding meltdown skull !

this is what happens when a neanderthal meth, coke, and gear abuser gets frustrated when faced with a superior intellect !

classic case of me owning your mind to the point you have to meltdown ! it's not your fault - you quite simply had no choice !

now i think its in your best interests to step away from the pc and take a few few hours to relax, before your outstandingly thick cranium explodes with pressure !

;D

Groink is huge and muscular with decent conditioning. What are you? Shut up until you own both of us with pics. You can only type "hahahahaha meltdown" so many times before it loses all credibility. Nevermind myself, Groink owns your body and mind.
from incomplete data

StuartR

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: October 28, 2009, 02:56:54 PM »

groink it looks like you have a really large build for a natural

do you often get steroid comments, or a general "too muscular" response from women?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: October 28, 2009, 03:00:57 PM »
groink it looks like you have a really large build for a natural

do you often get steroid comments, or a general "too muscular" response from women?
Welcome to the board "Stu".....now post a pic! LOL ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 28, 2009, 03:20:30 PM »
dov do you consider yourself a tiny twink
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #345 on: October 28, 2009, 03:24:55 PM »
This thread is a disgrace  ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: October 28, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »
dov do you consider yourself a tiny twink
Not at all...I'm 5'10"  190lbs during year and will diet down to around 180 for contest weight....I'm 34 and have mature muscle. I'm nothing special, but I def get noticed in gyms by my physique and poundages lifted. I've always gotten the steroid comments, but I'm a lifetime natty. I love to work out(always have) and I keep a damn clean diet for 6 days/week.....look out on the 7th day though!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 28, 2009, 03:36:22 PM »
Groink is huge and muscular with decent conditioning. What are you? Shut up until you own both of us with pics. You can only type "hahahahaha meltdown" so many times before it loses all credibility. Nevermind myself, Groink owns your body and mind.

hahahahaha meltdown !
175lbs by 31st July

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #348 on: October 28, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »
If only there were some way we could settle these endless debates.  Some sort of contest.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #349 on: October 28, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha outstanding meltdown skull !

;D

350 lbs. with eyebrows  :D