Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36302 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2009, 10:42:25 AM »
"indefinitely"  ::) ::)

It's been two whole days....sorry but it's not the number one thing in my life to post pics for you two idiots.

you don't understand Groink, these guys are in a hurry.  they never know when they may be called to action and have to strap on their backpack full of dynamite and take one for the team

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2009, 10:43:35 AM »
you don't understand Groink, these guys are in a hurry.  they never know when they may be called to action and have to strap on their backpack full of dynamite and take one for the team

if only you were funny  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2009, 10:44:12 AM »
why gronk, do you fear somthing??? ;D

Certainly not your little ass. you are what...a buck sixty?

I hate to burst your bubble....but you just ain't worth it. I haven't posted full body pics on here in almost ten years, I'm going to do it for you?

Maybe I will, maybe i won't...you have nothing to do with it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2009, 10:48:20 AM »
Certainly not your little ass. you are what...a buck sixty?

I hate to burst your bubble....but you just ain't worth it. I haven't posted full body pics on here in almost ten years, I'm going to do it for you?

Maybe I will, maybe i won't...you have nothing to do with it.

Hey gronk when you said this before I suggested that it could be with our shirts on but again you escaped!!.. do you fear my arab genetics that much??

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »
Hey gronk when you said this before I suggested that it could be with our shirts on but again you escaped!!.. do you fear my arab genetics that much??

We've all seen pics of both of you guys. Groink's physique blows yours so far out of the water that the fact that you even think you're in his league is astounding. He must outweigh you by 100+ pounds at the same bf levels. Not to mention that he's probably 10-15 years old than you.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2009, 10:52:01 AM »
Yeah, and remember what happenned the following year??  Mindspin accused numerous companies of not giving out prizes so he could have his old friend Dr Connelly's new company Progenex in as the sole sponsor.  

I'm sorry but you can't bash the original organizers and sponsors of the show, kick them to the side for Mindspin's friends to take over and then come back to us when they bailed out on you.  Some may but others won't.  I certainly won't because I really got shitted on for no reason especially since I came through with my prizes and helped get the first Mr Getbig off the road.  Hate me all you want but I did come through for my fellow Getbiggers when it counted and that's more than you'll get from other detractors

I hope there is another Mr Getbig because it was great.  Connelly and Mindspin are multi-millionaires so there's no money issues with the same prize amount.  I don't see the issue as 240 would design the sight and we have plenty of people willing to be judges this year.  There would not be more work to be done.

Vince, quit making shit up.  I organized ALL of the Mr. GetBig contests with help from CQ & 240.  It took a lot of time and we had to put up with biatches like you constantly complaining about everything.  Whey you you run the sow this year?  Let's see how well it goes and how much cash you can get for the contestants.  Oh, and paying them in bee pollen doesn't count ::)
w

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2009, 10:53:13 AM »
We've all seen pics of both of you guys. Groink's physique blows yours so far out of the water that the fact that you even think you're in his league is astounding. He must outweigh you by 100+ pounds at the same bf levels. Not to mention that he's probably 10-15 years old than you.

are you saying that omar sharif should stick to being gay and Arab, and leave bodybuilding to superb white specimens such as Groink, BerzerkFury?
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »
are you saying that omar sharif should stick to being gay and Arab, and leave bodybuilding to superb white specimens such as Groink, BerzerkFury?

Hahaha yes, he should stick to kissing the ground five times a day and beating women like any Allah-worshipping Muslim male does.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2009, 10:57:40 AM »
Hahaha yes, he should stick to kissing the ground five times a day and beating women like any Allah-worshipping Muslim male does.

beating women happens more in the west and you know this well so dont try to be smart while you are an idiot who has nothing to say ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2009, 10:59:29 AM »

It really doesn't matter what "challenge" you present Saladtosser....you not getting what I'm saying.

In a nutshell..It would have been fun to challenge Nasser if he would have responded, and it was more to prove that he isn't "300 lbs with abs" like you guys say.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to strip down to my skivvies for any swinging dick who challenges me....

You are also making me laugh, carrying on like you are Frank Zane or something, we've all seen your pics. You look OK but nothing special, ok cuts but no real mass to speak of, and you are a very small person in stature. you would come up to my chest if we were side by side

Maybe i will throw up a FDB because i know you are obsessed with the thought that i have no biceps from the front for some reason.

I'll throw you a bone

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2009, 11:11:38 AM »
It really doesn't matter what "challenge" you present Saladtosser....you not getting what I'm saying.

In a nutshell..It would have been fun to challenge Nasser if he would have responded, and it was more to prove that he isn't "300 lbs with abs" like you guys say.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to strip down to my skivvies for any swinging dick who challenges me....

You are also making me laugh, carrying on like you are Frank Zane or something, we've all seen your pics. You look OK but nothing special, ok cuts but no real mass to speak of, and you are a very small person in stature. you would come up to my chest if we were side by side

Maybe i will throw up a FDB because i know you are obsessed with the thought that i have no biceps from the front for some reason.

I'll throw you a bone

and i will crush your bone with my better genetics when i post my FDB too.. let's see fatty ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »
Actually it would have to then be a Mr. Tanktop Getbig (i.e. only shoulders and arms) and there would be no regulation on the resolution or quality of the pics  ;D
And indefinitely claim that they will get their "GF" to take "better pics" ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha owned
175lbs by 31st July

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »
Getcha popcorn and soda and buckle ur chinstrap..we got ourselves a real life internets cage fight!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2009, 11:21:39 AM »
Getcha popcorn and soda and buckle ur chinstrap..we got ourselves a real life internets cage fight!

dov if it's on will you re enter ? also will you do it without 'chemical assistance' this time ?
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2009, 11:29:46 AM »
dov if it's on will you re enter ? also will you do it without 'chemical assistance' this time ?

you talk a lot of shit for a fatass...at least the people involved in this "battle" all look like they have seen the inside of a gym before....except you.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »
you talk a lot of shit for a fatass...at least the people involved in this "battle" all look like they have seen the inside of a gym before....except you.

from incomplete data

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »
Damn right I'm entering! Gotta defend my Silver medal

I've leveled out at bout 190 lbs for the entire past year. My weight for last years MGBIII pics was 178lbs...I had dieted down from 220lbs as most of you know and enjoyed following ;D.  I feel like I can be in same condition within 4-5 weeks instead of 4-5 months like last year! LOL    I feel like i've made a little improvement in my shldrs/chest.....btw, if you're accusing me of using gear, then I'll take that as a compliment. Take a look at my post history. I think anyone who uses gear is a weak minded, lazy psychotherapy experiment. I'll give top pro BB's a pass cause at least they turn it into $$$ unlike dumbass gym rats who take short cuts in everything they do in life. Purely pathetic.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »
Vince, quit making shit up.  I organized ALL of the Mr. GetBig contests with help from CQ & 240.  It took a lot of time and we had to put up with biatches like you constantly complaining about everything.  Whey you you run the sow this year?  Let's see how well it goes and how much cash you can get for the contestants.  Oh, and paying them in bee pollen doesn't count ::)

Well, you pretty much summed up why none of the original sponsors such as myself are not going to support the show anymore.  The show was organized by smaller companies such as myself the first year and then you and Connelly swooped in and took over the whole event to promote his company Progenex once you saw that there was a marketing opportunity.  

Its been a whole year gone by so time isn't a factor and you're both multi-millionaires so money obviously isn't neither.

You took over the show Mindspin for your buddy Dr. Connelly to promote Progenex and froze out all the other sponsors and now that the advertising is over with and you can't make anymore money off promoting the event, you are simply abandoning the event and flushing it down the toilet.  

You can lash out all you want but I struck a nerve because you know I'm correct about it.  Maybe my prizes weren't $5,000 dollars but at least it came from the heart.  I only had interest in seeing Getbig as a whole come together for a fun event and that was it.  

I do see why you are a multi-millionaire, you only care about what's in it for you and not anyone else.  Otherwise you would have made the time to put on the event.  
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2009, 11:42:57 AM »

i really dont see what is wrong with this pic. of FP??.. he looks like a really wide big young man!!.. great for you FP and bad for you mr. monkey, at least post your pic. to let us compare :-\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2009, 11:47:39 AM »
i really dont see what is wrong with this pic. of FP??.. he looks like a really wide big young man!!.. great for you FP and bad for you mr. monkey, at least post your pic. to let us compare :-\

He's admitted himself that he is/was in fact obese and is taking drugs to cut down the fat. He is obese in that picture, I don't see what's so great about that.

I do give him props for whatever improvement he makes though, drugs or not.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »

hahahahaha 'this battle' oh brother  ::)

the only battle you have been in is when you beat your girlfriend over the head with your club and dragged her back o your cave.

175lbs by 31st July

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2009, 11:52:04 AM »
Well, you pretty much summed up why none of the original sponsors such as myself are not going to support the show anymore.  

I haven't followed this debate too much.  Details of the first event were sketchy for me, as I was super-busy with the baby at the time.

Vince - Which other sponsors of the original show have said they wouldn't support another show?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2009, 11:53:27 AM »
He's admitted himself that he is/was in fact obese and is taking drugs to cut down the fat. He is obese in that picture, I don't see what's so great about that.

I do give him props for whatever improvement he makes though, drugs or not.

do you really believe i had no muscle in that pic ?

in a 54" chest jacket ?

i may have had a gut, but i had shoulders/back/arms/legs to go with it  ;)

oh and what drugs am i taking to cut down the fat  ??? please stop with the lies, it exposes you for being desperate to own me in any way possible, and instead owns yourself.
175lbs by 31st July

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2009, 11:55:59 AM »
Perhaps you have me confused with "Aquilles"....here is a repost of my thoughts on steroids.

For my friend "Fatpanda"

3  Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: what a sad pic........on: August 17, 2009, 12:42:46 PM 
Started by local hero, Message by emn1964Relevance: 52%
Quote from: dov on August 17, 2009, 11:31:55 AM
this pic is exactly why I will never understand why teh average Joe's in teh gym jump on gear. For Gunter, perhaps it has been worth it($$, fame, etc)...I've seen hundreds of guys over the years disappear for a few months after leaving teh gym SWOLE on obvious gear...they show back up in teh gym 2-3 months later looking like an AIDS patient...gotta be brutal on teh psyche of these twinks. Weak-minded twirps who can't put in quality time on anything in their lives..pathetic.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2009, 12:00:50 PM »

thank you my friend, but yes i believe lovemonkey has posted a pic - which revealed him to have the physique of a 12 year old male swimmer.

he is without doubt a bottom twink of the lowest class.  :D
175lbs by 31st July