Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36321 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »
hahahahaha 'this battle' oh brother  ::)

the only battle you have been in is when you beat your girlfriend over the head with your club and dragged her back o your cave.

Ok stud  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2009, 12:05:17 PM »
hahahahaha 'this battle' oh brother  ::)

the only battle you have been in is when you beat your girlfriend over the head with your club and dragged her back o your cave.

so who will take the pics.??? :-X

gronk did you beat her to find an excuse not to take new pics for the contest between you and me ?? >:(

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »
"FP" did you say that you are 5'4" ?

Stavios

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2009, 12:06:38 PM »
I think their shouldn't be another mr.Getbig for that main reason that most of you guys are whinny bitches

the organisors did it for free and all they got was insults and complaints

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
thank you my friend, but yes i believe lovemonkey has posted a pic - which revealed him to have the physique of a 12 year old male swimmer.

he is without doubt a bottom twink of the lowest class.  :D

you mean one of the tiny tits you use to own ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2009, 12:07:39 PM »

gronk did you beat her to find an excuse not to take new pics for the contest between you and me ?? >:(

What contest?  I thought I explained this already, do you lack reading comprehension skills?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »
are you saying that omar sharif should stick to being gay and Arab, and leave bodybuilding to superb white specimens such as Groink, BerzerkFury?

lmfao as if you have any authority to speak on bodybuilding - Adonis posted your picture here before  ::)

i really dont see what is wrong with this pic. of FP??.. he looks like a really wide big young man!!.. great for you FP and bad for you mr. monkey, at least post your pic. to let us compare :-\

x2 FatPanda is a very massive dude, That's gotta be like a 58" jacket.  The waist of any jacket will flare out like that when your arms are upwards otherwise he'd be showing a sharp V-taper

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »
I think their shouldn't be another mr.Getbig for that main reason that most of you guys are whinny bitches

the organisors did it for free and all they got was insults and complaints
I apologized! I was low-carbed!!!! It was brutal insanity!!!  :oLOL

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2009, 12:09:44 PM »
do you really believe i had no muscle in that pic ?

in a 54" chest jacket ?

i may have had a gut, but i had shoulders/back/arms/legs to go with it  ;)

oh and what drugs am i taking to cut down the fat  ??? please stop with the lies, it exposes you for being desperate to own me in any way possible, and instead owns yourself.

Doesn't matter if you have muscle or not, never said you didn't either, the fact is you are/were out of shape.

I remember you openly admitting to taking steroids and fat burners if I'm not mistaken.. I'm trying to find the post. Either way it seems you're a half regular poster on the steroid board so it wouldn't surprise me if you ever tried out "chemical assistance".
from incomplete data

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2009, 12:12:49 PM »

lol maybe if he learned the basic auto-timer function it would not be so difficult or have to have his girlfriend take the pictures  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2009, 12:13:51 PM »
l

x2 FatPanda is a very massive dude, That's gotta be like a 58" jacket.  The waist of any jacket will flare out like that when your arms are upwards otherwise he'd be showing a sharp V-taper

Yes...but my pics are sub-par phone pics, and I'm "hiding something"  ::)

But yet you can "easily tell" Panda is massive from one of the blurriest pics I've ever seen  ::) ::)

Hypocritical Self Ownage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »
Yes...but my pics are sub-par phone pics, and I'm "hiding something"  ::)

But yet you can "easily tell" Panda is massive from one of the blurriest pics I've ever seen  ::) ::)

Hypocritical Self Ownage

Fatpanda doesn't make the kind of claims you do ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »
Doesn't matter if you have muscle or not, never said you didn't either, the fact is you are/were out of shape.

I remember you openly admitting to taking steroids and fat burners if I'm not mistaken.. I'm trying to find the post. Either way it seems you're a half regular poster on the steroid board so it wouldn't surprise me if you ever tried out "chemical assistance".

no plz post your own pic., let's have some fun laughing at your 12 years old physique ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2009, 12:20:03 PM »
oh and what drugs am i taking to cut down the fat  ??? please stop with the lies, it exposes you for being desperate to own me in any way possible, and instead owns yourself.

Ok I correct that, you TOOK drugs to cut down the fat and used steroids by your own admission.

not been on anything or working out :(

last thing i took was a primo/anavar oil suspention i made myself from chinese powders + ephedrine/caffein - used up the oil in around a month, it took 2 months to lose the weight. (with no excercise, except bodyweight pushups + squats)

was on a protein sparing modified fast with eat what i like weekends - worked great  8)

Unless you were lying through your teeth in that quote perhaps it's time you be more humble. I wasn't trying to own anyone,  in fact I was lot nicer than I usually am.
from incomplete data

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »
Fatpanda doesn't make the kind of claims you do ;)

It's not about claims....it's about you ragging my pics, saying they don't show anything

And praising your buddies dark, blurry pic....when he's wearing a suit up to his neck, and you can't even tell where he ends and the chair begins. But he's Massive  ::)

Like i said....HYPOCRITE.

That's all of you guys in a nutshell right there.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »
Quote from: Fatpanda on October 10, 2009, 06:33:05 AM
last thing i took was a primo/anavar oil suspention i made myself from chinese powders + ephedrine/caffein - used up the oil in around a month, it took 2 months to lose the weight. (with no excercise, except bodyweight pushups + squats)

Haha.."Fat" knows how to make his own steroids, but has never used "chemical assistance"!!!!  Brutal self ownage! Good find "LM"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2009, 12:28:01 PM »
It's not about claims....it's about you ragging my pics, saying they don't show anything

And praising your buddies dark, blurry pic....when he's wearing a suit up to his neck, and you can't even tell where he ends and the chair begins. But he's Massive  ::)

A+    ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2009, 12:28:38 PM »

I never said your pics "don't show anything."  However, it does get suspect when you make claims like "257 lbs with abs and natural" and support it with only a few blurry webcam/cameraphone pictures.  Hey, if you post some quality pictures and you look big in them I'll be the first to compliment them.  Why is it so difficult?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »
Quote from: Fatpanda on October 10, 2009, 06:33:05 AM

Haha.."Fat" knows how to make his own steroids, but has never used "chemical assistance"!!!!  Brutal self ownage! Good find "LM"

He has also posted quite a lot on the steroid board with the kind of knowledge you would usually only get from personal experience and curios inquiry.
from incomplete data

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2009, 12:30:15 PM »
a little bit more refined and an osmosis sweating suit and ill be first place

A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2009, 12:31:39 PM »
I never said your pics "don't show anything."  However, it does get suspect when you make claims like "257 lbs with abs and natural" and support it with only a few blurry webcam/cameraphone pictures.  Hey, if you post some quality pictures and you look big in them I'll be the first to compliment them.  Why is it so difficult?

not difficult he is just waiting for his GF to retun from work to take some "quality" pics of him ::)

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2009, 12:33:27 PM »

I'm using your pics for my magnum opus, "The Decline and Fall of the Falcon"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:07 PM »
Look at fuckin Go 4 it's twink legs!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

jesus dude, hit the squat rack or you're officially a hummingbird.

And he even dares to 'wear' the same APT wriststraps as I do. He should be punished for that. I'll bet he trains @planet fitness

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2009, 12:35:11 PM »

I think you were first place to begin with.

That's the one problem with people comparing individual pics, you really can't get a sense of scale.

If all of you guys were lined up together, you make them all look like children.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »

Well, you pretty much summed up why none of the original sponsors such as myself are not going to support the show anymore.  The show was organized by smaller companies such as myself the first year and then you and Connelly swooped in and took over the whole event to promote his company Progenex once you saw that there was a marketing opportunity.  

Its been a whole year gone by so time isn't a factor and you're both multi-millionaires so money obviously isn't neither.

You took over the show Mindspin for your buddy Dr. Connelly to promote Progenex and froze out all the other sponsors and now that the advertising is over with and you can't make anymore money off promoting the event, you are simply abandoning the event and flushing it down the toilet.  

You can lash out all you want but I struck a nerve because you know I'm correct about it.  Maybe my prizes weren't $5,000 dollars but at least it came from the heart.  I only had interest in seeing Getbig as a whole come together for a fun event and that was it.  

I do see why you are a multi-millionaire, you only care about what's in it for you and not anyone else.  Otherwise you would have made the time to put on the event.  

I didn't "take over" the show duchebag.  I've ran it all three years.  The first year was a hodgepodge of bunk supplements as the prizes, most of which were never delivered.  I changed that the 2nd year by allowing one key sponsor.  The result.  More money for the contestants.  You're going to complain about that?

What's stopping you from sponsoring it now?  Why don't you step up?
w