Author Topic: Mr Getbig IV  (Read 36316 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Mr Getbig IV
« Reply #425 on: October 29, 2009, 03:23:33 PM »

whether this is or isn't someone off getbig, this is a very very veryyy unattractive human being (definitely no homo)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #426 on: October 29, 2009, 03:25:29 PM »
Hey proving my point. As getbig concluded several times, girls like twinks so I'll take it as a positive.

BOOO... oh that's right, you haven't had the balls(if you can see them under your obese tummy that is) to post a pic yet.
Hell, I remember a time when Fatpanda not only slagged Team Nasser but everyone else. This didn't end well for the fatman, so he made soft entreaties and was accepted as a member of Team Nasser. Cost: His dignity. A bargain at any price.  :-\  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #427 on: October 29, 2009, 03:30:08 PM »
Hell, I remember a time when Fatpanda not only slagged Team Nasser but everyone else. This didn't end well for the fatman, so he made soft entreaties and was accepted as a member of Team Nasser. Cost: His dignity. A bargain at any price.  :-\  

I've been giving him a pass on that...it's too easy :)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: October 30, 2009, 05:53:28 AM »
Any suggestions for a date?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #429 on: October 30, 2009, 06:00:08 AM »

Try Vince G, Bay or jnn...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #430 on: October 30, 2009, 07:34:37 AM »

Dress nice and get her drunk.  Letting a magnum accidentally fall out of your wallet onto the dinner table is always smooth.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #431 on: October 30, 2009, 08:58:03 AM »

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #432 on: October 30, 2009, 09:07:41 AM »
Dress nice and get her drunk.  Letting a magnum accidentally fall out of your wallet onto the dinner table is always smooth.
Classic GetBigger move right there.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #433 on: October 30, 2009, 11:05:49 AM »

yes its true - i have owned many a poor soul on here - a list too long to type out - however i also have a kind side.

Take disturbia for example. This poor fellow doesn't have a thing in the world to be happy about, so being the nice guy that i am i actually tried to help him. In the end he turned away from my advices and instead tried to own and insult me. Fortunately for him, he escaped my attention after the bottom AXA rode his mind to infinity and beyond, and forced him to the point of his 3rd mental breakdown.

Clearly this guy has further issues that need attention, by the fact he still chooses to insult me and risk my wrath. Make no mistake, if i chose to obliterate his mind i could without a single bit of effort. But alas he needs my pity more so i'll continue to give him a pass.

Also chimps i remember a time i also owned you - are you still upset by the pain i dished out to you ? you really should let it go.

most of the posters on this thread have felt the wrath of the panda at one time or another - and while they try in vain to get some sort of self respect back by calling me fat. The truth remains - i own their minds for all eternity.

also it is the greatest honour of getbig to be accepted as a team nasser member. Every member has a heart of gold, is intelligent, quick witted, kind, fair, and not to mention forgiving.

Chimps if you accept you have been very very wrong in your attacks and views on numerous topics linked to team nasser i'm sure they would accept you too.

This goes for everyone else too. These are great guys i honestly do not understand the hate for a team that admires a legend of bodybuilding and gives back somuch to the getbig community ???
175lbs by 31st July

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #434 on: October 30, 2009, 11:24:30 AM »
*YAWN* Oh brother. What a windbag.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #435 on: October 30, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »
When people are skilled owners or hecklers people usually give them credit for it in the end. Take squadfather, db2431 and kiwiol among others for example. They are witty and brutal and manage to get under people's skin if they want to.

I don't recall anyone ever thinking Fatpanda did anything original or funny. He just keeps claiming that he owns everyone while it's simply not true. Now if you wanna prove me right panda, just go ahead and post my picture with the mandatory "hahahaha bones". Don't assume that just because people reply to you sometimes automatically means that you're in their heads. If one would to go by that standard and from what I've seen the last couple of days, you would think I'm inserted in your brain stem.
from incomplete data

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: October 30, 2009, 11:35:49 AM »
When people are skilled owners or hecklers people usually give them credit for it in the end. Take squadfather, db2431 and kiwiol among others for example. They are witty and brutal and manage to get under people's skin if they want to.

I don't recall anyone ever thinking Fatpanda did anything original or funny. He just keeps claiming that he owns everyone while it's simply not true. Now if you wanna prove me right panda, just go ahead and post my picture with the mandatory "hahahaha bones". Don't assume that just because people reply to you sometimes automatically means that you're in their heads. If one would to go by that standard and from what I've seen the last couple of days, you would think I'm inserted in your brain stem.
:D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: October 30, 2009, 11:39:24 AM »

and yet you keep coming back for more bones................... ...like a moth to the flame !

hahahahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: October 30, 2009, 11:46:24 AM »

I can understand you 240lbs 5%bf beasts ripping on me but really what's your excuse for looking like this? And how many times haven't you been a skinnyfat bitch since you started working out?
100mg dbol per day  Pffffft bwahahaha

and yet you keep coming back for more bones................... ...like a moth to the flame !

hahahahahahahahahahaha

At least I have the balls to be by the flame, you don't. Wow you're boring me.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: October 30, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »
I can understand you 240lbs 5%bf beasts ripping on me but really what's your excuse for looking like this? And how many times haven't you been a skinnyfat bitch since you started working out?
100mg dbol per day  Pffffft bwahahaha

At least I have the balls to be by the flame, you don't. Wow you're boring me.

i'm starting to pity you now bones - you are a broken man.

you clearly will not recover from this thread. So just sneak away and hope we take it easy on you - its all you have got.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: October 30, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »
i'm starting to pity you now bones - you are a broken man.

you clearly will not recover from this thread. So just sneak away and hope we take it easy on you - its all you have got.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Aw yea? Bring it bitch. Better yet, post a pic. No you won't because you're fat and ugly as a horses ass. Post a pic, man. What do you have to hide?
from incomplete data

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #441 on: October 30, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »
Aw yea? Bring it bitch. Better yet, post a pic. No you won't because you're fat and ugly as a horses ass. Post a pic, man. What do you have to hide?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: October 30, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »
from incomplete data

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #443 on: October 30, 2009, 12:14:49 PM »
bones about to be eaten :o

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: October 30, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
bones about to be eaten :o

Obviously not much to eat, no?
from incomplete data

Helena

• Getbig II
  • Hand Basket
« Reply #445 on: October 30, 2009, 12:17:06 PM »
whether this is or isn't someone off getbig, this is a very very veryyy unattractive human being (definitely no homo)

yes its true - i have owned many a poor soul on here - a list too long to type out - however i also have a kind side.

Take disturbia for example. Fortunately for him,  i'll continue to give him a pass.

chickenshit - liar - retard - you are the epitome of a simpleTON   and pretty fugly too  ;D
GB

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #446 on: October 30, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »
Bullshit! Bones works much for cleaning between your teethes.

Bones! LMFAO! @ this kid melting for the past 3 days.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #447 on: October 30, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »
bones dreaming ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #448 on: October 30, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »
You guys still at this?

Lovemonkey, a word of advice...give it a rest. you look fine.

If you didn't, all of Getbig would be here crushing your soul....not two people saying the same thing over and over.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: October 30, 2009, 12:31:29 PM »
You guys still at this?

Lovemonkey, a word of advice...give it a rest. you look fine.

If you didn't, all of Getbig would be here crushing your soul....not two people saying the same thing over and over.

I know, but it's been fun also.  :D

Ah well, better go read a book rather than reading the boring posts of these guys. You take it from here, beast.
from incomplete data