Author Topic: where do you guys inject ????  (Read 3253 times)

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
where do you guys inject ????
« on: October 26, 2009, 02:41:59 AM »
where do u guys inject your oil? what kind of experiance do u have when u injected into a new spot ... im thinking of injecting 2cc of oil into the traps , triceps  but im not sure how my body will react ..i cant take time off frm the gym due 2 my body being fukked up frm injecting into a new spot ...also would it be possible to inject the rear delts twice a week and the side delts 2wice a week without causing issues? eg .. monday tuesday pin rear delts 2 cc oil and thursday friday side delts??? i use a 23 g pin for injections

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: where do you guys inject ????
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 02:49:20 AM »
im thinking of injecting 2cc of oil into the traps , triceps 

whatever you do.. wherever you want to inject.. I would only start with 1ml at a time in a new spot.. to see how it does. if you go traps.. use a 23g 1 inch needle.. hit it mid trap, from the top.. insert the needle straight down into the trap.. insert the needle slowly.   

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
I injected in pecs, calf, biceps, glutes and sometimes delts.

My advice is same as James told u, In small muscle inject small amount. For my Biceps I do only 1cc for my chest I do only 0.5cc.

I never injected more than 2 cc in any body parts.

Inject safely.

J.
J

ironfreak

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 06:35:46 AM »
I use, bi's, delts, glutes and quads.. How much oil you put into a muscle depends on its size.. I will put up to 2ml in the bi's.. 2-2.75 in the delts and outer quads and anything higher goes in the glutes.. Of course I rotate injection sights and rarely am I injecting more than 2.5ml at a time..

My 2ml,

IF...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 12:22:39 PM »
I just use my delts, quads, and glutes...its enough spots for me without too much scar tissue built up

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 12:33:33 PM »
rear dealt, side delts, front delts, long head triceps, side head triceps, biceps,lats, glutes, quads, pecs  8)

at 2 injections per week, I don't inject the same place twice during my 10 weeks cycle  8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 02:31:27 PM »
Pecs & Quads mostly.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
rear dealt, side delts, front delts, long head triceps, side head triceps, biceps,lats, glutes, quads, pecs  8)

at 2 injections per week, I don't inject the same place twice during my 10 weeks cycle  8)
Very clever approach

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »
whatever you do.. wherever you want to inject.. I would only start with 1ml at a time in a new spot.. to see how it does. if you go traps.. use a 23g 1 inch needle.. hit it mid trap, from the top.. insert the needle straight down into the trap.. insert the needle slowly.   

thanks for the advice i think i will just try with just 1 cc of oil and see what happens

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »
These days typically delts and glutes...side delts

If I'm pinning a lot, I'll add in pecs...there's 3 good spots on each pec. Lats are also great but most people, including myself have to have someone do this spot for them. But the lats ca be great....bug muscle and it can hold a ton of oil.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »
i saw a pic of pecs being pinned and i cant imagine myself pinning str8 into the pec like that without stabbing my heart or lungs lol

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 04:29:04 PM »
You wouldn't be using an inch and a half needle into your pecs

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 04:33:23 PM »
You wouldn't be using an inch and a half needle into your pecs
no just a 23 g 1inch pin ... i thought pecs were hit frm the sides going in not directly str8 into the pics from the front

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 04:38:07 PM »
I wouldn't be using a 23 gauge pin for the pecs...it would be much wiser to use a 25 guage

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 05:52:50 PM »
I wouldn't be using a 23 gauge pin for the pecs...it would be much wiser to use a 25 guage

I use 25g for everthing...doesn't matter what or where I'm pinning. 25g 1" even in the glutes.

i saw a pic of pecs being pinned and i cant imagine myself pinning str8 into the pec like that without stabbing my heart or lungs lol

Well look at it this way, you'd have to go through layers of muscle and fat (hopefully not too much fat :)) and then you'd have to go through your breast plate to even reach your heart...you'd need one big ass needle to do that.

no just a 23 g 1inch pin ... i thought pecs were hit frm the sides going in not directly str8 into the pics from the front

You can inject in these 3 spots on each pec. The one at the bottom on the outer area for myself is the only one I won't do. For some reason that one causes me a lot of pain but the other two are no problem. Where you see the arrow pointing, you simply go directly in, straight into the pec.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »
I use 25g for everthing...doesn't matter what or where I'm pinning. 25g 1" even in the glutes.

Well look at it this way, you'd have to go through layers of muscle and fat (hopefully not too much fat :)) and then you'd have to go through your breast plate to even reach your heart...you'd need one big ass needle to do that.

You can inject in these 3 spots on each pec. The one at the bottom on the outer area for myself is the only one I won't do. For some reason that one causes me a lot of pain but the other two are no problem. Where you see the arrow pointing, you simply go directly in, straight into the pec.

how was the initial reaction to the injection into the pecs for the first time? and how much oil did u inject ?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 06:51:34 PM »
how was the initial reaction to the injection into the pecs for the first time? and how much oil did u inject ?

The first time I was shaking & nervous. After that though it was fine (except for one time). It's actually easier then you'd think.

I used to inject 1-2ml.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 07:21:42 PM »

I remember I did it a little slower than I usually do just because it seemed weird to be injecting there but it wasn't that big of a deal. How much I injected I can't remember, it was too long ago when I first started doing that. I do remember I was dieting though and was pinning a lot of crap so I needed some new spots and that's why I started hitting pecs. So I'd say if I was dieting is was more than likely at least 2cc of this and that.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 03:39:46 PM »
i just pinned the outter tris today with 1 and a half cc of test and tren ..so far so good no major issues no way i can be stopped frm wrking out at the gym ..
next week perhaps ill try traps and see what happenes , chest looks interesting but i cant get over just pinning it str8 in the pec liek that .. i gotta be a little more confident b4 i try that one

io856

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 07:05:29 PM »
I went a little crazy the other day and put 2.5mls in each quad, glute, lat... it all seemed ok...

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »
I went a little crazy the other day and put 2.5mls in each quad, glute, lat... it all seemed ok...
damnn what were you pinning ? seo?

io856

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 03:42:43 AM »
damnn what were you pinning ? seo?
lol yeh... seo... sure buddy  ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 09:06:42 PM »
Kinda reminds me of Pulp Fiction...