Author Topic: Epic onstage site inj / SEO leakage  (Read 5210 times)

Gavin Laird

• Getbig II
Epic onstage site inj / SEO leakage
« on: October 26, 2009, 06:31:10 AM »
Watch the dude on far left, his left bi / delt goes into meltdown....

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Epic onstage site inj / SEO leakage
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 07:49:30 AM »
epic repost x100

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 07:57:27 AM »
We didnt hear about this 3months ago,please tell us all about it

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 08:03:51 AM »
shows you how healthy these guys really are ::)

I have seen a couple of guys in my time in the gyms I have trained that had big infections and I mean angry fucking infections - never botherd to go to a doctor ::) - shows you also the average intelect of anybody using steroids - good lord.

I never had a big infection in my lifetime, but I know If my delt would swell up and would hold puss I would go to the doctor, you really
don't need to be a Nazi rocket scientist to figure that shit out yourself.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 08:18:05 AM »

I have seen a couple of guys in my time in the gyms I have trained that had big infections and I mean angry fucking infections - never botherd to go to a doctor ::) - shows you also the average intelect of anybody using steroids - good lord.

I never had a big infection in my lifetime, but I know If my delt would swell up and would hold puss I would go to the doctor, you really

How healthy is it to get your arm broken by a violent lunatic?
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 08:24:13 AM »
How healthy is it to get your arm broken by a violent lunatic?

by the way he was screaming I would say not healty at all - pretty painful especialy when you can see the bone sticking out - do you want to know why I broke his arm?

Edit: I mean you keep giving me shit that I broke somebodies arm but never asked why... you could be defending a childrapist for all I know... think about it... and rest assure the piece of shit deserved every little pain I gave him ;)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 08:29:21 AM »
by the way he was screaming I would say not healty at all - pretty painful especialy when you can see the bone sticking out - do you want to know why I broke his arm?

Edit: I mean you keep giving me shit that I broke somebodies arm but never asked why... you could be defending a childrapist for all I know... think about it... and rest assure the piece of shit deserved every little pain I gave him ;)

Sure, that's why you went to jail for it.
from incomplete data

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 08:30:34 AM »
lol competitive bbing is a disgrace. truly what was someone like him thinking? i mean even if he wins that show then what?? youre all drugs with terrible genetics plus having stuffed everything full of other swelling liquids. its not that its like with mr olympia with relative good price money, these guys are half dead but hey at least they checked some money. this guy wins a plastic trophy with maybe a free issue of muscular development and one discount coupon for a flex magazine subscription.

at least naturals like Kyomu can be proud of themselves just by having it done totally natural. so competing for him is somehow a challenge.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 08:33:22 AM »
Sure, that's why you went to jail for it.

You aren't that smart right? ...its grievous body harm never mind what crime the other person did ::)

You're probably a gimmick

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:29 AM »
You aren't that smart right? ...its grievous body harm never mind what crime the other person did ::)

If the violence was justified or in self defense I doubt you would've gotten jail time for it. Until we get the full story I'm just gonna assume that you're an insecure violent lunatic. That's all.
from incomplete data

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 08:39:59 AM »
If the violence was justified or in self defense I doubt you would've gotten jail time for it. Until we get the full story I'm just gonna assume that you're an insecure violent lunatic. That's all.

ok

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 08:40:52 AM »

x2
A guy broke a bottle off my head so I broke his jaw and got convicted of assualt causing serious harm(as its called here)
The law is on the side of the guy who gets hurt d worse,no matter who started it

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »
x2
A guy broke a bottle off my head so I broke his jaw and got convicted of assualt causing serious harm(as its called here)
The law is on the side of the guy who gets hurt d worse,no matter who started it

I got a bottle smashed in my head once... a thick fuckin bottle at that. My non-violent nature(even though I was drunk) stopped me from doing anything stupid. Yes, I'm jesus.
from incomplete data

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »
I got a bottle smashed in my head once... a thick fuckin bottle at that. My non-violent nature(even though I was drunk) stopped me from doing anything stupid. Yes, I'm jesus.

thats kinda girly man

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 08:45:27 AM »
thats kinda girly man

In hindsight I would say that is a smart way to stay out of trouble.
from incomplete data

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 08:48:25 AM »
lol competitive bbing is a disgrace. truly what was someone like him thinking? i mean even if he wins that show then what?? youre all drugs with terrible genetics plus having stuffed everything full of other swelling liquids. its not that its like with mr olympia with relative good price money, these guys are half dead but hey at least they checked some money. this guy wins a plastic trophy with maybe a free issue of muscular development and one discount coupon for a flex magazine subscription.

at least naturals like Kyomu can be proud of themselves just by having it done totally natural. so competing for him is somehow a challenge.

Epic truth

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »
thats kinda girly man

in all fairness what do you expect from somebody whos calling himself lovemoney :D - I consider that a freudian slip

x2

yeah I had that done to me too - it isn't the movies heh? kinda expected the bottle to break but no *cloonk*

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 10:30:04 AM »

Good point I guess. Since the Nazi's used all those rockets to win the war and convert....oh wait.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »
Good point I guess. Since the Nazi's used all those rockets to win the war and convert....oh wait.

geek

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 10:38:04 AM »
in all fairness what do you expect from somebody whos calling himself lovemoney :D - I consider that a freudian slip

yeah I had that done to me too - it isn't the movies heh? kinda expected the bottle to break but no *cloonk*

just admit it, you had the bottle shoved up your ass.  sideways.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 10:40:37 AM »
just admit it, you had the bottle shoved up your ass.  sideways.

Your musclebear called - he needs to pee

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »
geek

Hahhaahaha you fucking half-wit.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 11:45:40 AM »
x2
your a popular guy okami, gotta hand it to you man.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 12:00:46 PM »

see below

the Nazi's where the first to do many things we still use today.  Night vision is one of them they had tons of others, just smart beyond belief, we really need to acknowledge we stole their technology when we fought them by grouping up together as pussy nations because not one nation could take on great Germany.

jt

hope this helps
tank u jesus