Author Topic: 8 week limit on cycles  (Read 5598 times)

dustin

Re: 8 week limit on cycles
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009, 12:39:34 PM »
well for 50 days of a gram each day it would have to be from powder to be affordable, and even then just how high would the purity of it be  :o

i also don't think there would be any benefit at all to go over 3-4g a week, but with some powder being dodgy perhaps the guy was only really taking 3-4g.

dustin how must test do you normally use ?

Oh yeah no doubt, there's certainly a point where the returns on higher doses diminish greatly. I'm sure you can megadose for a bit, but for a long time, yikes...

I normally use a minimal dose because of estrogenic concerns. Actually, prolactin. Finally got caber and my pseudo gyno is 100% eliminated so I wanna run big test doses. Never ran over 500mgs.

Last cycle was Ultradex (test prop, tren ace and masteron all at 50mgs each per ml), ran that for 8 weeks and finished last week. Running Pentadex now which is Sustanon but 300mg per ml. Banged a ml three days ago, wondering if I should bang half a ml and pin thrice a week or a full ml... fucking decisions!!!

Still cutting right now but I'm so fucking full and hard. Everyone at work is telling me to flex my shit and lift up my shirt. It's going to my head lol. If I run 900mg EW I'll probably do that and put on a few pounds, then cut a little more. I have deca, primo and EQ coming in because I was so indecisive. Gonna cruise for a couple weeks before going on deca then I'm gonna blast for 8-12 weeks and go balls to the fucking wall.

I've been off for over a year so I've been super eager to get back on. Too much engagement and family stuff going on that I couldn't train hard enough to justify juicing. It was the hardest thing ever!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 12:42:45 PM »
Oh yeah no doubt, there's certainly a point where the returns on higher doses diminish greatly. I'm sure you can megadose for a bit, but for a long time, yikes...

I normally use a minimal dose because of estrogenic concerns. Actually, prolactin. Finally got caber and my pseudo gyno is 100% eliminated so I wanna run big test doses. Never ran over 500mgs.

Last cycle was Ultradex (test prop, tren ace and masteron all at 50mgs each per ml), ran that for 8 weeks and finished last week. Running Pentadex now which is Sustanon but 300mg per ml. Banged a ml three days ago, wondering if I should bang half a ml and pin thrice a week or a full ml... fucking decisions!!!

Still cutting right now but I'm so fucking full and hard. Everyone at work is telling me to flex my shit and lift up my shirt. It's going to my head lol. If I run 900mg EW I'll probably do that and put on a few pounds, then cut a little more. I have deca, primo and EQ coming in because I was so indecisive. Gonna cruise for a couple weeks before going on deca then I'm gonna blast for 8-12 weeks and go balls to the fucking wall.

I've been off for over a year so I've been super eager to get back on. Too much engagement and family stuff going on that I couldn't train hard enough to justify juicing. It was the hardest thing ever!
8)

how did you like the ultradex ?
175lbs by 31st July

dustin

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 11:49:18 PM »
8)

how did you like the ultradex ?

I fucking loved it. Thought there wasn't enough test so I pinned sust at the beginning but stopped. I blew up fast enough and my libido was rock solid throughout. Didn't start the caber till the last week or so. All around good combo, I've seen other UGLs produce this too so I'm a new fan of this mixture.

BTW, pinned a full ml of Pentadex (300mg sust) tonight. Gonna try 900mg until my definition washes out then I'll continue cutting. Blood work showed low cortisol and my ephedrine withdrawal headaches are gone. Should be able to cut hardcore again in a few weeks, for a few weeks. Then blasting again with deca. Fuck I missed juicing. I just want to load a whole syringe and jam it in my jugular vein lol :D