Author Topic: Now I'm available for personal training...  (Read 22940 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Now I'm available for personal training...
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2009, 02:37:59 AM »
from Ron Love I learned how to train real hard while using preexhaustion to help balance all bodyparts ..how to stay symetric

how to train PROPERLY and stimulate growth at the highest possibl rate

how to diet for a show

how to eat during off season

how to recover better

how to use drugs to get the desired outcome

what you call building your body and what I call bodybuilding are 2 diff things my"friend"

and we can easily illustrate this by posting pics for comparison ( when I was clean at 180 lbs )

3 paragraph dodging the challenge in 3..........2..1

lol, you're an idiot.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2009, 02:42:44 AM »
lol, you're an idiot.
as expected  ;)

all you do is talk shit

gets boring

wanna talk bodybuilding ? bodybuild first

you will never ever post a pic cause you have a dismal build

if you were anywhere close to me your pics would have been all over

an armchair quarterback telling steve namat he is not worth the money

lol

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2009, 02:45:44 AM »
as expected  ;)

all you do is talk shit

gets boring

lol

For all you know i could be a competitor (not necessarily IFBB) who doesn't want his pics online because of all the shit he talks.  :-* :-*

I won't post pics because it's my personal policy.  :-* :-*

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2009, 02:46:11 AM »
as expected  ;)

all you do is talk shit

gets boring

lol

lol, you try so hard to come off as superior.... insecure much?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2009, 02:52:07 AM »
For all you know i could be a competitor (not necessarily IFBB) who doesn't want his pics online because of all the shit he talks.  :-* :-*

I won't post pics because it's my personal policy.  :-* :-*
:D :D :D

you are a competitor ?

to be a good or decent bodybuilder you need to be vain and have an ego

you do it to show off

we all do

if you would have a half decent body your pics would be all over the board ... there are no anonnymous posters with good bodies on getbig period

all shittalkers outed so far are twinks

you too  ;)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2009, 02:53:39 AM »
lol, you try so hard to come off as superior.... insecure much?
very secure

compared to you and donkey I AM superior

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2009, 03:29:03 AM »
Well my height is already given, so I just need to improve my knowledge in the next few years.

8)

Steve, hopefully being in the US will give you more exposure and maybe you won't get robbed as much. I'm no expert but I thought you had Dave Henry beat. You seem to have ideal proportions with no glaring weak spots.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2009, 05:56:49 AM »
To be a real personal trainer you should talks the talk and walks the walk... But most of the personal trainers just talks the talk...fuck ISSA, NASM and other certifications if I looking at somebody and I don't know that he's a bus driver, a swimmer coach or a bodybuilding personal trainer...

Anyway I had certification back in Hungary too...but here I'm already the proud member of PROPTA maybe the only place where the trainers are really know what they doing.

But anyway I'm training for 10 years now and I'm an IFBB PRO so I know my job.

;)

Steve, you are a complete idiot if you believe that the PROPTA has any standing whatsoever as it is not a certification recognized by any accrediting body.  In addition, being an IFBB pro does not entitle any special considerations or qualifications. 

Fact is that you need some real sheepskin, PT insurance, first aid and CPR card, and some real world training.  The ISSA and the NASM are nationally recognized and while you may diss them, it would allow you to go much further in personal training than without them.  The ISSA has a 2 day workshop in personal training in many locations so I would recommend attending one and getting some real credit

Best of luck to you Steve but you are really talking out your ass if you think the ISSA and the NASM doesn't mean spit
A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2009, 07:17:54 AM »

Steve, you are a complete idiot if you believe that the PROPTA has any standing whatsoever as it is not a certification recognized by any accrediting body.  In addition, being an IFBB pro does not entitle any special considerations or qualifications. 

Fact is that you need some real sheepskin, PT insurance, first aid and CPR card, and some real world training.  The ISSA and the NASM are nationally recognized and while you may diss them, it would allow you to go much further in personal training than without them.  The ISSA has a 2 day workshop in personal training in many locations so I would recommend attending one and getting some real credit

Best of luck to you Steve but you are really talking out your ass if you think the ISSA and the NASM doesn't mean spit

good point Vince

basically if you just master any ACSM (american college of sports medicine) test you can get a ACE or ISSA cert but shit I totally know what Steve is saying cause I have a four year exercise phsy degree and a CSCS cert and everyone I train could give a shit less

with the clients that are consistent and have a lot of cash its all about WHO they train with HOW they look and HOW much YOUR CLIENT feels/thinks they get from a workout

basically they see pics of you in magazines and ripped up they'll pay to train with you cause you obviously know your shit IN THE GENERAL PUBLICS mind......but someone walks into your basement/office and sees the CSN MF'r cert on the wall and you talk all this shit about beet juice they could give a shit

it all about what applies in the REAL WORLD -- STEVE is a guy with muscles/mag ads/pro card = hella cash clients in Tampa

SIMPLE

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
good point Vince

basically if you just master any ACSM (american college of sports medicine) test you can get a ACE or ISSA cert but shit I totally know what Steve is saying cause I have a four year exercise phsy degree and a CSCS cert and everyone I train could give a shit less

with the clients that are consistent and have a lot of cash its all about WHO they train with HOW they look and HOW much YOUR CLIENT feels/thinks they get from a workout

basically they see pics of you in magazines and ripped up they'll pay to train with you cause you obviously know your shit IN THE GENERAL PUBLICS mind......but someone walks into your basement/office and sees the CSN MF'r cert on the wall and you talk all this shit about beet juice they could give a shit

it all about what applies in the REAL WORLD -- STEVE is a guy with muscles/mag ads/pro card = hella cash clients in Tampa

SIMPLE

I was certified by the Amercian Muscle & Fitness Institute in 2002, have PT insurance, & maintain my current first aid and cpr certification.  I'm also an ISSA member and I'm about to complete my diploma in Fitness & Exercise from Ashworth University which is recognized by the Department of Education.

Most importantly, I've been training for years so I know what potential customer look for and I have a well established clientele.  I make my living off of personal training so I'm certainly doing something right.  I don't have a B.S in Health because I went to college to for Engineering and I switched careers not too long ago.  But I'm also working on that as well.

Steve needs to realize that being an IFBB pro doesn't mean he's going to be a great personal trainer.  He needs to check his attitude at the door and listen to folks who are in the business
A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2009, 07:30:44 AM »
I was certified by the Amercian Muscle & Fitness Institute in 2002, have PT insurance, & maintain my current first aid and cpr certification.  I'm also an ISSA member and I'm about to complete my diploma in Fitness & Exercise from Ashworth University which is recognized by the Department of Education.

Most importantly, I've been training for years so I know what potential customer look for and I have a well established clientele.  I make my living off of personal training so I'm certainly doing something right.  I don't have a B.S in Health because I went to college to for Engineering and I switched careers not too long ago.  But I'm also working on that as well.

Steve needs to realize that being an IFBB pro doesn't mean he's going to be a great personal trainer.  He needs to check his attitude at the door and listen to folks who are in the business

I like steve and I like you too vince  

- but all shit aside if some hot ass rich chick came in a gym in tampa fresh out the tanning bed with her thong up in her ass, who would she pick to train with and bullshit everyday, get to push her and motivate her to look better (not tryin to be a dick bro)

i like you aaalot

io856

« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2009, 07:33:15 AM »
I was certified by the Amercian Muscle & Fitness Institute in 2002, have PT insurance, & maintain my current first aid and cpr certification.  I'm also an ISSA member and I'm about to complete my diploma in Fitness & Exercise from Ashworth University which is recognized by the Department of Education.

Most importantly, I've been training for years so I know what potential customer look for and I have a well established clientele.  I make my living off of personal training so I'm certainly doing something right.  I don't have a B.S in Health because I went to college to for Engineering and I switched careers not too long ago.  But I'm also working on that as well.

Steve needs to realize that being an IFBB pro doesn't mean he's going to be a great personal trainer.  He needs to check his attitude at the door and listen to folks who are in the business
nobody could give two shits about a diploma

why do you make efforts to basically end up at the same spot or worse... its like you are programmed for failure and mediocrity...?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2009, 07:36:08 AM »
from Ron Love I learned how to train real hard while using preexhaustion to help balance all bodyparts ..how to stay symetric

how to diet for a show

how to recover better

what you call building your body and what I call bodybuilding are 2 diff things my"friend"

and we can easily illustrate this by posting pics for comparison ( when I was clean at 180 lbs )

3 paragraph dodging the challenge in 3..........2..1

I realize you probably paid big money to Ron Love to get this very valuable info, but would be great if you could share some of it. Love was a great bber in his day.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2009, 07:55:37 AM »
I realize you probably paid big money to Ron Love to get this very valuable info, but would be great if you could share some of it. Love was a great bber in his day.

What info?? What he writes there is absolute bullshit.

from Ron Love getbig I learned how to train real hard while using preexhaustion to help balance all bodyparts ..how to stay symetric

how to diet for a show

how to recover better

::) ::)

Information content = ZERO

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2009, 07:59:19 AM »
I like steve and I like you too vince  - but all shit aside if some hot ass rich chick came in a gym in tampa fresh out the tanning bed with her thong up in her ass, who would she pick to train with and bullshit everyday, get to push her and motivate her to look better (not tryin to be a dick bro)

i like you aaalot

Maybe, but the vast majority of people looking for personal trainers are not hot ass rich chicks.  In all, I don't have time or even care what someone else is doing.  I do my thing and pay the bills.  ....

Steve will have to learn how to train a wide range of people from children, to rehab patients, to elderly folks, etc.  All of his muscles and his IFBB pro card won't give him squat.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2009, 08:01:57 AM »
nobody could give two shits about a diploma

why do you make efforts to basically end up at the same spot or worse... its like you are programmed for failure and mediocrity...?

There's only two things you can get in personal training...a certificate or a diploma.  There is no Associate's or Bachelor's degree in personal training..... ::)
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2009, 08:02:58 AM »
:D :D :D

you are a competitor ?

to be a good or decent bodybuilder you need to be vain and have an ego

you do it to show off

we all do

if you would have a half decent body your pics would be all over the board ... there are no anonnymous posters with good bodies on getbig period

all shittalkers outed so far are twinks

you too  ;)

Being vain is one thing, being a stupid attention whore that cannot stand training longer than 3 weeks and without steroids is the other thing.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2009, 08:06:08 AM »
I take it wingedlion and donkeykong aint buddies

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2009, 08:07:26 AM »
I take it wingedlion and donkeykong aint buddies

Wingedgypsy = Sevastase.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2009, 08:12:12 AM »
Wingedgypsy = Sevastase.

I gathered... ;)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2009, 08:19:15 AM »
i didn't bother reading this thread at all but i can tell where it has gone in the last four pages

please correct me if i'm wrong

-the midget attention whore Steve starts a thread about him, that nobody care about, and post pics of himself
-none of the posters on here kiss his ass (unlike what would happen on Mayhem)
-Sevatase defends his hero
-Spike lays down the truth about the fitness industry because he has a legitimate degree that pwns any PT cert out there (including mine)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2009, 08:21:58 AM »
btw, could someone explain why Steve posted pics of himself when he was 12 (in his underwear) on a forum with a bunch of grown ass men?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2009, 08:24:32 AM »
Thanks for the great thread Steve Namat!

Pro tip: nobody here gives two fucks if you're available for personal training.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2009, 08:58:44 AM »
steve you'll do just fine, just being an ifbb pro will get u a good amt of business.......

but keep this in mind, dont get fat in the offseason, thats the biggest misake i think personal training bb'ers make........ur already a big guy, so that limits your clientele........but if u get too big in the offseason that'll make alot of clients shy away.

try to go the stan mcquay route and keep size on, but stay lean and dont get too big, try to look as normal as u can in clothes, because the only ppl who like freaks are the types of schmoes who'd be more likely to pay for u to wrestle them in a thong and covered in oil in a motel 6 than pay u for a personal training session.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2009, 09:19:16 AM »
i didn't bother reading this thread at all but i can tell where it has gone in the last four pages

please correct me if i'm wrong

-the midget attention whore Steve starts a thread about him, that nobody care about, and post pics of himself
-none of the posters on here kiss his ass (unlike what would happen on Mayhem)
-Sevatase defends his hero
-Spike lays down the truth about the fitness industry because he has a legitimate degree that pwns any PT cert out there (including mine)

bwahahahah, spot on.