Author Topic: Good Credit is now a bad thing?  (Read 3163 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Good Credit is now a bad thing?
« on: October 27, 2009, 07:28:47 AM »
Yes we must punish those who pay their bills and follow the rules  ::)

http://wcbstv.com/consumer/credit.card.fees.2.1272124.html
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Good Credit is now a bad thing?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 07:37:36 AM »
Yes we must punish those who pay their bills and follow the rules  ::)

http://wcbstv.com/consumer/credit.card.fees.2.1272124.html
I didn't look at the link but that's actually been going on for a long time.  I mean if you pay up your debt to fast, that's a hit against your credit.  WTF?  They have it totally rigged in every way for them.  If we ever have another revolution, I would love for it to be against the banker fucking scum and would love to see them hang.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 07:48:56 AM »
Yup!

They want you to use your credit cards, at least some.  Otherwise it counts against you.    >:(

They want you to have many credit accounts.  Otherwise it counts against you.     >:(

http://www.creditkarma.com/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 07:59:38 AM »
see, left right middle, doesn't matter, we can all agree and see how these fuckers are fucking everyone. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 08:25:42 AM »
They want you to use your credit card so that they can see that you can use it responsibly. That opens you up for a better chance at getting a loan for larger purchases such as a house for example which I'm sure most people won't be paying for with cash.

Hardly using your credit card doesn't build a history with the bank and as such the bank has nothing to go by when assessing your chances for a larger loan in the future. Paying a credit card off too fast doesn't mean anything and your credit is not hurt by it.

Having a couple of credit cards that you use wisely helps your credit score because your debt limit to income ratio again shows that you are responsible. It's only those dummies that rack up every card and then pay the minimal amounts owing in the card that get hurt and then wonder why.

The only way you hurt yourself is by paying off a loan too quickly and it goes back to not estabilshing a long enough banking history with the bank. There's more to it but I'd have to ask my woman who works at a bank and can explain it all better than I could.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 08:47:56 AM »
They want you to use your credit card so that they can see that you can use it responsibly. That opens you up for a better chance at getting a loan for larger purchases such as a house for example which I'm sure most people won't be paying for with cash.

Hardly using your credit card doesn't build a history with the bank and as such the bank has nothing to go by when assessing your chances for a larger loan in the future. Paying a credit card off too fast doesn't mean anything and your credit is not hurt by it.

Having a couple of credit cards that you use wisely helps your credit score because your debt limit to income ratio again shows that you are responsible. It's only those dummies that rack up every card and then pay the minimal amounts owing in the card that get hurt and then wonder why.

The only way you hurt yourself is by paying off a loan too quickly and it goes back to not estabilshing a long enough banking history with the bank. There's more to it but I'd have to ask my woman who works at a bank and can explain it all better than I could.
oh fucking bullshit buddy, that is a flat out fucking lie!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will flat out fucking call bullshit on this bullshit ::)  Please do not just make shit up, I've seen countless fucking examples of this happening so what the fuck bindare, what the goddamned fuck???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 08:53:46 AM »
see, left right middle, doesn't matter, we can all agree and see how these fuckers are fucking everyone. 

Great clip! 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 09:21:32 AM »
Some credit cards have a built in "service charge" that they charge you for each month that you have a zero balance.

I have 4, but use only 2 on a regular basis.  And I pay EVERYTHING with them for the simple reward points awards.  Utilities, insurance, etc..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 09:33:00 AM »
and lol at some of the offers that get sent out...  I'm sure everyone here has an example of a credit card offer that they opened up and the terms were so beyond anything reasonable that they thought, who the fuck are you trying to fool...  The problem is some poor sap that is desperate for money will sign it and send it back.  This crap should not be legal.  It's worse than mob loan sharks.  I remember seeing one offer many years ago that filled the credit limit with fees right off the bat.  So if you signed it, you automatically were at the credit limit lol... no I'm not kidding.  They were sending these things out to everyone for a while.  I knew others that got the offer too.  In reality, it was a loan to them that you had to pay interest on lol...  That crap should be illegal and it's not.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 09:36:16 AM »
and lol at some of the offers that get sent out...  I'm sure everyone here has an example of a credit card offer that they opened up and the terms were so beyond anything reasonable that they thought, who the fuck are you trying to fool...  The problem is some poor sap that is desperate for money will sign it and send it back.  This crap should not be legal.  It's worse than mob loan sharks.  I remember seeing one offer many years ago that filled the credit limit with fees right off the bat.  So if you signed it, you automatically were at the credit limit lol... no I'm not kidding.  They were sending these things out to everyone for a while.  I knew others that got the offer too.  In reality, it was a loan to them that you had to pay interest on lol...  That crap should be illegal and it's not.

Another thing, if you read the language, most of the time you are signing away your legal rights to sue in the venue where you live and are forced to arbirtration in South Dakota or somewhere you will never go. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 09:39:12 AM »
scum of the earth.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 09:40:53 AM »
scum of the earth.

Absolutely.  Those venue provisions are very crucial since these companies basically insulate themselves from any and all challenges by getting you to sign away your rights to sue where you live. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 10:07:32 AM »
Absolutely.  Those venue provisions are very crucial since these companies basically insulate themselves from any and all challenges by getting you to sign away your rights to sue where you live. 
you know any one of us could up and do this today.  What's stopping me from drawing up some absolutely unreasonable agreement and sending out the offer to a few thousand people in a low income area and ripping off the dozen or so desperate idiots that sign it and then taking that money and doing the same thing in a dozen more low income communities?.  The only thing stopping me or you from making cash this way is ethics.  I don't have it in me to screw people that way.  I don't believe in hell but if I did, that would be the sure way to guarantee myself a one way ticket imo.  So really, who are the scumfuckers that can do this shit?  No last names please, I don't want to have to lock the thread for racism...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 10:14:57 AM »
you know any one of us could up and do this today.  What's stopping me from drawing up some absolutely unreasonable agreement and sending out the offer to a few thousand people in a low income area and ripping off the dozen or so desperate idiots that sign it and then taking that money and doing the same thing in a dozen more low income communities?.  The only thing stopping me or you from making cash this way is ethics.  I don't have it in me to screw people that way.  I don't believe in hell but if I did, that would be the sure way to guarantee myself a one way ticket imo.  So really, who are the scumfuckers that can do this shit?  No last names please, I don't want to have to lock the thread for racism...

All of these mafia members have the sanction of the US govt and the states they operate in.  About a year ago, I took Dylan Ratigans' advice and moved everything I have to a local bank, not one of the too big too fail types and try not to patronize these criminal organizations. 

The bank I deal with is GREAT!  They call me all the time just to check up on me, always always always call if there is ever a big check in or out, call when we have big purchases, etc.  Their staff are pleasant, speak english, and know banking.  I go in when i need notaries and they always take me right away without charge.   

I think we all need to follow what michael Moore said and defund these too big to fail criminal organizations known as Bank of America, Citi, Goldman, etc.

i know you think I am some nut, and maybe I am, but i am completely against this corporate /govt takeover and try every time i can to deal with local and smaller people businesses on things. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »
All of these mafia members have the sanction of the US govt and the states they operate in.  About a year ago, I took Dylan Ratigans' advice and moved everything I have to a local bank, not one of the too big too fail types and try not to patronize these criminal organizations. 

The bank I deal with is GREAT!  They call me all the time just to check up on me, always always always call if there is ever a big check in or out, call when we have big purchases, etc.  Their staff are pleasant, speak english, and know banking.  I go in when i need notaries and they always take me right away without charge.   

I think we all need to follow what michael Moore said and defund these too big to fail criminal organizations known as Bank of America, Citi, Goldman, etc.

i know you think I am some nut, and maybe I am, but i am completely against this corporate /govt takeover and try every time i can to deal with local and smaller people businesses on things. 

everybody can find some common ground.  We just found ours.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

plus you two can both appreciate

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2009, 10:32:50 AM »
 :-\ nope.... :-X

I think someone tried to photoshop that and fucked up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2009, 10:34:41 AM »

I'm not kidding.  

I like dealing with real local people who I can connect to.  I dont mind spending a little more knowing the money is going to help these people and their bills locally.  Everyone has bills to pay and i would rather know my money is helping local people than the faceless criminals I cant see or deal with.  

The money spent on these criminal enterprises known as BOA, Citi, GS, etc, are going to fund lifestyles of the rich and famous for people who will spit on me if I am in need of anything.  Hugo, I worked in Greenwich CT for years and have seen homes that make the WH look like an outhouse.  I have no love for the bankster class of criminals.  Most of these robber barons need the gallows, not a bailout.      

Anyway, I used to do my banking with Bank of New York.  However, JP morgan and Chase bought them out and the entire culture of the bank changed.  It was terrible!  Totally corporate nonsense on everything, even to the point they made their own damn employees purchase the crappy blue shirts they have to wear!  Long lines, terrible serivce, employees who barely spoke english, etc.  

About a week later I went up the street to a local bank and have been very happy ever since.  On every level they are great and they sent all the customera a detailed letter explaining how they never got involved in sub-prime, CDO's, CDS's, etc.      

The best thing everyone can do is follow Michael Moores' advice and take your money out of these big banks and deal with loca but stable banks who are not in the business of gambling, but deal with "boring banking".  I agree with Michael Moore 100000000000% on this.  We need to focus on local businesses and dealing with local suppliers of the things we need.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2009, 10:35:45 AM »
plus you two can both appreciate

I like a bigger butt on a girl.  Im not into skinny chicks.  I like curves and the Marylin Monroe types. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 10:40:36 AM »
I like a bigger butt on a girl.  Im not into skinny chicks.  I like curves and the Marylin Monroe types. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »
good call.  something wrong with that pic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2009, 10:46:46 AM »
good call.  something wrong with that pic.

I simply dont get turned on by little skinny chicks.  They do nothing for me.  I like a girl who you can grab and she has something there, not a little flower who feels like a tiny little waife. 

But thats me, my buddies are all into these tiny little girls who look barely 19 y/o.  I guess we are all programmed differently.       

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2009, 06:20:24 PM »
oh fucking bullshit buddy, that is a flat out fucking lie!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will flat out fucking call bullshit on this bullshit ::)  Please do not just make shit up, I've seen countless fucking examples of this happening so what the fuck bindare, what the goddamned fuck???

Care to offer an example where paying off your credit card on time would ruin your credit score? Like I said, I don't work at a bank but my woman does so I can double check with her.