Author Topic: Kamal Failed the doping test in the Wrold Games & will do the World Amateur cham  (Read 2478 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
The World Amateur championship is coming up with a rival federation that was formed by the Ex-Asia president and general secretary.  The whole scandal was due to a scandal in the doping test that was forged by Qatar for a bodybuilder under the name of Kamal Abdulsalam.  Who failed the test twice, forged the doping results, competed in IFBB and NPC sanction shows after being banned and yet was allowed to compete the next year.

He again failed the doping test in the world games this year 4 months ago and yet he is allowed to compete in the World Amateur championship.  A prestigious championship that will go down the drain with these unprofessional acts

The new federation that was formed by UAE actually underwent a doping test in which Baitoalla Abbaspoor who is a former world champion in the IFBB in the light middle weight failed the test.  Where IFBB is still trying to not perform the test or cover up for athletes under rich federations.

Even though the new federation’s strongest asset on their roster are Malaysia and Iran, they still follow a standard procedure and enforce the Doping test thus making it a more adequate federation to be part of the Olympics.

“He who has the gold makes the rules” this quote seems to apply every time Qatar gets into trouble.  They pay, pay, pay and pay some more.  And everything gets aligned and according to the rule book and constitution.

Another issue which I am not sure of is the Ali Tabrizi will be doing the World show Under Qatar’s manpower, where as he participated under Iran’s federation last year.  I am not sure if there is nay rule to support or contradict this situation but in soccer this would never happen.  He would need a 2 year lay off to be able to switch nationalities, nonetheless this is the second time that this case occurs again with the same athlete when he did the 2007 Asian championship under Qatar’s roster and then under Iran the next year.

What will be Rafael’s’ call on this one?

I guess we all know the answer.

Once again for those who didn’t get it “He who has the gold makes the rules”

asianmyth

• Getbig II
The World Amateur championship is coming up with a rival federation that was formed by the Ex-Asia president and general secretary.  The whole scandal was due to a scandal in the doping test that was forged by Qatar for a bodybuilder under the name of Kamal Abdulsalam.  Who failed the test twice, forged the doping results, competed in IFBB and NPC sanction shows after being banned and yet was allowed to compete the next year.

He again failed the doping test in the world games this year 4 months ago and yet he is allowed to compete in the World Amateur championship.  A prestigious championship that will go down the drain with these unprofessional acts

The new federation that was formed by UAE actually underwent a doping test in which Baitoalla Abbaspoor who is a former world champion in the IFBB in the light middle weight failed the test.  Where IFBB is still trying to not perform the test or cover up for athletes under rich federations.

Even though the new federation's strongest asset on their roster are Malaysia and Iran, they still follow a standard procedure and enforce the Doping test thus making it a more adequate federation to be part of the Olympics.

“He who has the gold makes the rule's this quote seems to apply every time Qatar gets into trouble.  They pay, pay, pay and pay some more.  And everything gets aligned and according to the rule book and constitution.

Another issue which I am not sure of is the Ali Tabrizi will be doing the World show Under Qatar's manpower, where as he participated under Iran's federation last year.  I am not sure if there is nay rule to support or contradict this situation but in soccer this would never happen.  He would need a 2 year lay off to be able to switch nationalities, nonetheless this is the second time that this case occurs again with the same athlete when he did the 2007 Asian championship under Qatar's roster and then under Iran the next year.

What will be Rafael’s’ call on this one?

I guess we all know the answer.

Once again for those who didn’t get it “He who has the gold makes the rules”

Baitullah abbas fail the test u want to tell me where or he just refuse his Iranian officials that he can not compete in UAE contest.No bodybuilder who could have future in IFBB can agree to compete in RAT(CHUA) show.IFBB is watching very closely whoever competes in UAE show can kiss his carrier good bye.
you talking about Qatar money why not talk about UAE money.OSAMA throwing shit load of money to make this fake Asian world championship successful.
Right now RAT can offer his daughter to kamal just to make him compete in UAE show.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
settle down...it's just oiled up men in thongs...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Looks clean to me.... ???

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why do people get surprised when corruption in these pageants is revealed?

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I have a lot of respect for the athletes, but I lost all my respect for the officials, especially from Spain and Singapore.
There are 3 simple problems in the IFBB:

DOPING HYPOCRISY, CORRUPTION, POLITICS

LATS

• Getbig IV
 all the top 5 in those shows is taking gear.. no doubt.. they got caught because of taking long ester gear ect.. so what does that mean?.. nothing.. all that happened is they got caught.. the others are doing the same and passed the test.. nothing more.. i have known two guys who did that show over the years and passed that test juiced to the gills.. it is silly to even test that show..