Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #41- Teen National Champ Uriah McGee and Infamous Vince Goodrum  (Read 14645 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
No, was it funny?  Maybe I should sue you.  How big is that trailer you live in.  By the way you talking about does nothing.  You honestly think you can do anything to me.  You are living in a delusional world.  The had you on that sow to make fun of you and you still don't realize it.  They were laughing in the background after almost everything you said.  You are a moron Goodrum.  Your pale white twink lover Queer Vissy must be a real idiot.  And you do realize I was the one who outed you as a fag on here.  You're disgusting and pathetic.  Your only choice was to be gay and be with an ugly skinny white fag.  I love it how you stutter when you try to talk.  And you try so hard to sound smart and you just can't pull it off.  Keep it up though cause you might be worthless, gay, delusional, ignorant, stupid, moronic and useless, but you are funny.  Oh and I love how you try to act tough and say how you have stabbed people.  hahahahah now that was funny.  You were picked on as a kid your whole life.  Why do you think you are so fucked up now.  You lie almost everytime you flap those inner tube lips of yours.
ha

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Vince was calm, cool and colected. He handed that bullshitting asshole DA his ass. Notice how DA would not touch the fake hair statement.

Anyone who can prove DA does not wear a wig, I got $1000 USD for them.

The Beef

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Vince was a great guest! I think he did extremely well!

Really. (no homo).

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Vince

I have to give it to you. You came across very well on the radio.

You are much better in the forum than on the message boards.

You earned my respect (not that it means anything, but you did).

Basile, you are looking like a fool old man. You should just be quiet and go away. Stop being so obsessed.

Karuk

• Getbig II
Are you people retarded! Vag Gotcum was exactly as you would expect him to be. Still a huge douche even if he didn't raise his voice.

Da was exactly as you would expect him to be as well. Trippin! Nothing new here.

Fake hair
Web cams
Shitty car
Moobs
Blah
Blah
Blah.

Show sucked ass this week. Hosts need to control show.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
You've got beef...come meet me...i will break your fuckin jaw..Derek Anthony

What a fag.

The Beef

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Vince

I have to give it to you. You came across very well on the radio.

You are much better in the forum than on the message boards.

You earned my respect (not that it means anything, but you did).

Basile, you are looking like a fool old man. You should just be quiet and go away. Stop being so obsessed.

I can't believe you guys think anything close to this.  He is calm because he is fucking stupid.  Have you ever tried to talk to a mentally handicapped person.  You can say anything to them and they don't flinch.  They have no idea what is happening.  Goodrum fits in this category.  He is so fucking stupid and ignorant he has no idea people are making fun of him.  On anyone else it would be sad and you would feel sorry for them.  But, Goodrum he is all this plus he is full of shit and lies all the time.  His ignorance is pathetic and in real life he will never make it.  He may have a future on the internet though.  He can hide his body and his stupid looks.  His sub-average personality and non-existent physical being are the perfect match for internet stardom.  To bad he is dragging down that other fag Vissy. 

Goodrum must suck a great cock or have one hell of a tight asshole cause he brings nothing else to the table.
No Worries 4 me

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I can't believe you guys think anything close to this.  He is calm because he is fucking stupid.  Have you ever tried to talk to a mentally handicapped person.  You can say anything to them and they don't flinch.  They have no idea what is happening.  Goodrum fits in this category.  He is so fucking stupid and ignorant he has no idea people are making fun of him.  On anyone else it would be sad and you would feel sorry for them.  But, Goodrum he is all this plus he is full of shit and lies all the time.  His ignorance is pathetic and in real life he will never make it.  He may have a future on the internet though.  He can hide his body and his stupid looks.  His sub-average personality and non-existent physical being are the perfect match for internet stardom.  To bad he is dragging down that other fag Vissy. 

Goodrum must suck a great cock or have one hell of a tight asshole cause he brings nothing else to the table.

Ton of hate right there.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Ton of hate right there.

He weighs a ton, whatca expect..... ;D
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V

well played  ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

Yes well played.  To bad facts are facts.  You know a really fun thing to was when you said you would stab Derek.  If I recall that is called "terroristic threatening" which a felony.  At least in Hawaii it is.  The even funnier thing is how you think you are tough.  Now that is hilarious.  You grew up in the ghetto you said and you haven't changed or improved or even moved out of the ghetto.  Boy, you are the poster-boy for failure.  No matter how much you try to sugar-coat it you are still a failure and full of shit.  People like you annoy me.  Idiots that try to be something they can never be.  If you only were doing it where it only affected you then I wouldn't care but you actually come on the internet and try to scam others.  your website is proof of it.  Hurting yourself is no big deal but you are hurting others who don't know you.  Honestly you need to move your trailer somewhere so you can't be in contact with anyone but Vissy.  Suck his cock when he wants, and you two can live happily ever after. 

Now how is that for a meltdown.......... hahahahaaha don't think so.  Remember you are a joke.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Yes well played.  To bad facts are facts.  You know a really fun thing to was when you said you would stab Derek.  If I recall that is called "terroristic threatening" which a felony.  At least in Hawaii it is.  The even funnier thing is how you think you are tough.  Now that is hilarious.  You grew up in the ghetto you said and you haven't changed or improved or even moved out of the ghetto.  Boy, you are the poster-boy for failure.  No matter how much you try to sugar-coat it you are still a failure and full of shit.  People like you annoy me.  Idiots that try to be something they can never be.  If you only were doing it where it only affected you then I wouldn't care but you actually come on the internet and try to scam others.  your website is proof of it.  Hurting yourself is no big deal but you are hurting others who don't know you.  Honestly you need to move your trailer somewhere so you can't be in contact with anyone but Vissy.  Suck his cock when he wants, and you two can live happily ever after. 

Now how is that for a meltdown.......... hahahahaaha don't think so.  Remember you are a joke.

Nope, it would be called self-defense.  And I'm pretty good with a knife as I've had one since I was 10 years old.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

Nope, it would be called self-defense.  And I'm pretty good with a knife as I've had one since I was 10 years old.

Sure you are.  So you had a knife at 6.  Hate to say it but maybe you are fucked up in the head because of your parents and upbringing.  Low life seems to leak through your skin.  And having a knife don't mean shit if you can't get to it.
No Worries 4 me

peruke

• Getbig III
Are you people retarded! Vag Gotcum was exactly as you would expect him to be. Still a huge douche even if he didn't raise his voice.

Da was exactly as you would expect him to be as well. Trippin! Nothing new here.

Fake hair
Web cams
Shitty car
Moobs
Blah
Blah
Blah.

Show sucked ass this week. Hosts need to control show.

"I think Happy Bunny Speaks some of our thoughts Derek"

io856

"I think Happy Bunny Speaks some of our thoughts Derek"
wat de fukc ctn I wtn to collage you mfucker postur pic lets c ur biuld

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Sure you are.  So you had a knife at 6.  Hate to say it but maybe you are fucked up in the head because of your parents and upbringing.  Low life seems to leak through your skin.  And having a knife don't mean shit if you can't get to it.

I was in the boy scouts, fat boy.  We learn how to use a knife for survival.  In a Army, we're trained in using it for self defense and offense if nessesary.  I think an raving mad oilcan counts for self-defense.

I'm sorry if the only knife you know how to use is a butterknife for your endless piles of muffins you engorge day to day..... ;D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I was in the boy scouts, fat boy.  We learn how to use a knife for survival.  In a Army, we're trained in using it for self defense and offense if nessesary.  I think an raving mad oilcan counts for self-defense.

I'm sorry if the only knife you know how to use is a butterknife for your endless piles of muffins you engorge day to day..... ;D
;)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Vince is a good guy who is trying to make something in life. We should encourage him. And I'm positive that with the propper uidance he can step on stage with a nice ripped physique. Stop being so negative. Props Vince

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

I was a Boy Scout too.  You learned to stab people in your troop.  We learned how to cut fish and make spears and shit with our knives in Boy Scouts.  You are so fucking stupid.  I love it that you think cause you were in the Boy Scouts you are an expert with a knife.  I watch Home Improvement that doesn't make me a plumber.  You are pathetic and like I said a huge loser.  And if you were actually in the Army what rank and show one photo of you in a uniform.  And I swear to god you better not post a photo in a ROTC uniform.  You must hate it that I out you constantly.  First being a fag and a bunch of shit ever since.  Now where is the photo. 
No Worries 4 me

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Vince is a good guy who is trying to make something in life. We should encourage him. And I'm positive that with the propper uidance he can step on stage with a nice ripped physique. Stop being so negative. Props Vince

Okay Queer Vissy.  Also Goodrum it is illegal to carry a kinfe.  So again you are either full of shit or you broke the law.  Unless the knife you are counting is a plastic one.  Which I sense it is since you love to twist the truth to make you sound better.  Like all your college shit, long arms crap, wwarehouse bullshit and everything else.
No Worries 4 me

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Also Goodrum it is illegal to carry a kinfe. 

Why would this bother you?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I was a Boy Scout too.  You learned to stab people in your troop.  We learned how to cut fish and make spears and shit with our knives in Boy Scouts.  You are so fucking stupid.  I love it that you think cause you were in the Boy Scouts you are an expert with a knife.  I watch Home Improvement that doesn't make me a plumber.  You are pathetic and like I said a huge loser.  And if you were actually in the Army what rank and show one photo of you in a uniform.  And I swear to god you better not post a photo in a ROTC uniform.  You must hate it that I out you constantly.  First being a fag and a bunch of shit ever since.  Now where is the photo.  

I was an E-3 PFC in the US Army because I reached the rank of Major in ROTC which gave me a Validation of Proficiency.   My Army career was cut short but I do have an honorable discharge.  

And I learned to cut people from defending myself from other people with knives including an unfortunate person who broke into my apartment which is why I don't have a criminal record.

And carrying a knife ISN'T ILLEGAL, silly fat kid........ ::)
A

NordicNerd

• Getbig III

I was an E-3 PFC in the US Army because I reached the rank of Major in ROTC which gave me a Validation of Proficiency.   My Army career was cut short but I do have an honorable discharge.  

And I learned to cut people from defending myself from other people with knives including an unfortunate person who broke into my apartment which is why I don't have a criminal record.

You are amazing. Once one starts to gain som respect for you, you manage to spoil it all by doing something incredibly stupid. In this case the boasting about your knife-fighting skills.

Are you ever going to grow up?

NN

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest

I was an E-3 PFC in the US Army because I reached the rank of Major in ROTC which gave me a Validation of Proficiency.   My Army career was cut short but I do have an honorable discharge. 

career in the army?