Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #41- Teen National Champ Uriah McGee and Infamous Vince Goodrum  (Read 14700 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
ARE YOU A DOCTOR!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT I TOOK????!!!!!!!!

NOW ITS CONTROLLED!!!
YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW ME BRO!!!

I had everything wrote out for all of Derek's responses beforehand so I was prepared for whatever Derek had to say however he really painted himself into a corner with that stuff.  If he thinks that his use of recreational drugs, steroids, and synthol have nothing to do with his health problems then he's only fooling himself.  I do hope he cleans himself up but I doubt it....Oh well.

Thanks again to everyone that listened to the show, it was great hour and I hope I gave the Getbiggers what they wanted
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Cut the crap, Melvin. Once the script went out the window you shit yourself and Derek tore you apart. Funny shit. It went on and on. Why claim you are worried about his health and all that nonsense. That had nothing to do with the exchange you two had. When he asked if you were a doctor you missed the opportunity to mention your Doctor of Philosophy degree in metaphysics.

Everyone was laughing, even the moderators!

io856

as if you are concerned about his health Goodrum... you couldn't give two shits...  ::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
I missed it. will there be a replay
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Keith, you missed the laugh of the year. Goodrum got totally owned. All that bs about sorting out people on the board and he got humiliated by Derek. Funny as hell.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

The easiest thing to do is download the show and then go to 1:18. Boring shit until 2:00 when Derek arrives on the show.

On listening again I must admit Goodrum is a fearless shitstirrer and got Derek raving mad. Still funny but Goodrum gets a few points.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com

I had everything wrote out for all of Derek's responses beforehand so I was prepared for whatever Derek had to say however he really painted himself into a corner with that stuff.  If he thinks that his use of recreational drugs, steroids, and synthol have nothing to do with his health problems then he's only fooling himself.  I do hope he cleans himself up but I doubt it....Oh well.

Thanks again to everyone that listened to the show, it was great hour and I hope I gave the Getbiggers what they wanted
you dont care about my health s why bring it up thats a crock of shit. the top doctor in ny even said if it wasnt for my bodybuilding lifestyle the eating healthy training hard prob would have saved me. my artery was weak just like my fathers and he had a massive heart attack i didnt i have a collapsing artery its hereditery . his father had it my two uncles on my mother side had heart attacks and high blood pressure it runs in my family

so the training and diet outweight the steroids and i always did in moderation not like some of the pros did etc.

thanks

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Keith, you missed the laugh of the year. Goodrum got totally owned. All that bs about sorting out people on the board and he got humiliated by Derek. Funny as hell.

The easiest thing to do is download the show and then go to 1:18. Boring shit until 2:00 when Derek arrives on the show.

On listening again I must admit Goodrum is a fearless shitstirrer and got Derek raving mad. Still funny but Goodrum gets a few points.
i owned him i owned squADFATHER I AM THE INTERNET KING LOL MY LEGACY WILL GO ON

clued-up

• Getbig V

isn't that true adonis? 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Uriah McPee, what a name.  :o :o

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
i owned him i owned squADFATHER I AM THE INTERNET KING LOL MY LEGACY WILL GO ON
who is squadfather? Seems like a bitch,

Just like you

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

isn't that true adonis?  

yes it is, Basile's a fucking idiot.

also, it's crazy how much vince looks like jack johnson in that one shot.

Deep Tissue Massage

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
You know what is funny you can hear the guys in the background laughing almost the whole time Goodrum is talking. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
you dont care about my health s why bring it up thats a crock of shit. the top doctor in ny even said if it wasnt for my bodybuilding lifestyle the eating healthy training hard prob would have saved me. my artery was weak just like my fathers and he had a massive heart attack i didnt i have a collapsing artery its hereditery . his father had it my two uncles on my mother side had heart attacks and high blood pressure it runs in my family

so the training and diet outweight the steroids and i always did in moderation not like some of the pros did etc.

thanks

Derek Anthony is up at midnight and beyond arguing on Getbig and RX Muscle

I'm fast asleep in the bed..... ;D

First off Derek, Aaron told me you were sick yesterday so I wasn't going to argue with you but you had to act a fool and papa had to spank you a bit.... ;D  

You can yell and scream all you want about what you own and want you drive but you had to dance naked and have old men put money down your underwear and do webcam sessions for them.  Being a male prostitute isn't something to be proud of...... ::)

And of course, I was laughing my ass off about that crap you said about your dad and grandpappy being the cause of your health problems rather than  the steroids, the recreational drugs you abuse like nubain, and the synthol you put in your body.  Come on Derek, that's a load of baloney  

You obviously didn't win any argument, you're not making 6 figures, and whatever money you're making you're whoring yourself to get it just so you can keep making payments on all your little toys you have.  Sounds to me like your possessions own you.

I have a great business, I work my own hours, make good money, and best of all I've had a great person in my life for over 3 years.  Can't buy that in any car dealership or jewelry store.... ;D  

Keep fooling yourself Derek and you'll soon be saying hi to your daddy.  Only a matter of time before all of the stuff you're doing puts you into a flatline.
A

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

Thks for the link

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
yes it is, Basile's a fucking idiot.

also, it's crazy how much vince looks like jack johnson in that one shot.

No it isn't.  I'm actually related to him on my dad's side. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You know what is funny you can hear the guys in the background laughing almost the whole time Goodrum is talking. 

Did you hear what I said about you???
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Hey, Melvin, what ghetto did you grow up in? You told DA that you have cut someone before but don't have a criminal record. Doesn't mean you weren't guilty of a serious crime. Come clean and confess to Getbig your sins.

Of course that is TA in the cartoon. Sort of fitting for DA though so I used it. Goodrum still got a hiding.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

Did you hear what I said about you???

No, was it funny?  Maybe I should sue you.  How big is that trailer you live in.  By the way you talking about does nothing.  You honestly think you can do anything to me.  You are living in a delusional world.  The had you on that sow to make fun of you and you still don't realize it.  They were laughing in the background after almost everything you said.  You are a moron Goodrum.  Your pale white twink lover Queer Vissy must be a real idiot.  And you do realize I was the one who outed you as a fag on here.  You're disgusting and pathetic.  Your only choice was to be gay and be with an ugly skinny white fag.  I love it how you stutter when you try to talk.  And you try so hard to sound smart and you just can't pull it off.  Keep it up though cause you might be worthless, gay, delusional, ignorant, stupid, moronic and useless, but you are funny.  Oh and I love how you try to act tough and say how you have stabbed people.  hahahahah now that was funny.  You were picked on as a kid your whole life.  Why do you think you are so fucked up now.  You lie almost everytime you flap those inner tube lips of yours.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
No, was it funny?  Maybe I should sue you.  How big is that trailer you live in.  By the way you talking about does nothing.  You honestly think you can do anything to me.  You are living in a delusional world.  The had you on that sow to make fun of you and you still don't realize it.  They were laughing in the background after almost everything you said.  You are a moron Goodrum.  Your pale white twink lover Queer Vissy must be a real idiot.  And you do realize I was the one who outed you as a fag on here.  You're disgusting and pathetic.  Your only choice was to be gay and be with an ugly skinny white fag.  I love it how you stutter when you try to talk.  And you try so hard to sound smart and you just can't pull it off.  Keep it up though cause you might be worthless, gay, delusional, ignorant, stupid, moronic and useless, but you are funny.  Oh and I love how you try to act tough and say how you have stabbed people.  hahahahah now that was funny.  You were picked on as a kid your whole life.  Why do you think you are so fucked up now.  You lie almost everytime you flap those inner tube lips of yours.

Meltdown...... ;D

A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home

Meltdown...... ;D

Yep, a no name, no nothing, looks like shit, dirty trailer park trash moronic imbecile like you made me meltdown.  Oh lord your delusionality is peaking.  Derek handed you your ass on that radio show.  You looked even dumber than usual.  But, in some ungodly fashion you think you looked great.  Honestly Goodrum what kind of meds do you take for your mental illness.  Be honest with us.
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
The funniest part of the interview was when Goodrum was explaining he was busy filling orders for his business. Lots of paper work! Basically Goodrum is a first rate bullshitter.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Good job, Vince. Gotta love Basile and the Mad Hungarian desperately trying to save face - both epically Goodrummed!

Give this motherfukcer his goddamned BLUES already.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Everyone was laughing, even the moderators!

I know someone who probably wasn't laughing.

:)

Humiliated stalker ... rhymes with "asshole" ...?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Good job, Vince. Gotta love Basile and the Mad Hungarian desperately trying to save face - both epically Goodrummed!

Give this motherfukcer his goddamned BLUES already.

Thanks, I knew Derek would scream and yell over me with his boom mic which is why I was prepared in advance for his usual antics.  Reality is the best way to get through to someone and I hope he cleans up his life because its a complete mess.  Prostitution is not worth any amount of money made

As far as Basile is concerned, he wasn't going to bring him up but he said some disrespectable comments towards Aaron and Urich so I had to lay some Getbig justice on him that prob made him dump his diaper...... ;D    
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Thanks, I knew Derek would scream and yell over me with his boom mic which is why I was prepared in advance for his usual antics.  Reality is the best way to get through to someone and I hope he cleans up his life because its a hot tranny mess.     

Whole time, cool as a cucumber. Perfect.

Derek sounds like Jim Breuer doing Joe Pesci doing Tommy DeVito, which is sorta entertaining.