Author Topic: New to dbol  (Read 5687 times)

nunzi

• Getbig II
New to dbol
« on: October 27, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
Wats up bros.

Doing a lil 12 weeker that i mite push to 15.

Doing 500-750mg test enth  most likely 750. 
              400mg deca
Always stop my deca week before my test.

Im gonna be doing 4wks of 30mg ed of dbol.

Never did dbol before.  Ive never done any oral actaully and ive been doing gear for years.

should i keep it at 30mg or should i go to 50
Should i keep it at 4 wks or should i do 6wks.

thinking my body should respond well to the dbol even at 30mg for 4wks.  but want your advice.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: New to dbol
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 05:02:58 PM »
I like taking dbol at 40mgs a day for 5 weeks...take your dose throughout the day every 4 hours...iv had great gains with 30mgs as well

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 06:36:16 PM »
d- fucking - bol… I was running between 10 and 20mg a day.. but had to stop because of gyno. I really cant believe it. I got a bit of gyno from superdrol years ago.. A lump behind my left nipple.

The d-bol really inflamed it and caused problems with the right nipple too. I started letro and knocked it out..

But.. I put on around 10 pounds before I stopped.. amazingly fast. both times I weighed myself I was 5 pounds heavier. Highly effective stuff..

Just have an anti estrogen ready to go.. If I use more I’ll run letro with it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »
30mg will be a nice bump. As for if you should take more, that's not an easy question to answer. I'd say you'll probably be fine with 30mg but you can always play around with it a little bit.

I'd run it for 6wks, I've always thought 4 was too short.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 06:50:16 PM »
30mg dbol should be plenty for a first run. Most people that complain of dbol sides being to much are simply running the dose to high.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
30mg will be a nice bump. As for if you should take more, that's not an easy question to answer. I'd say you'll probably be fine with 30mg but you can always play around with it a little bit.

I'd run it for 6wks, I've always thought 4 was too short.

We posted at the same time how sweet:) We think alike haha

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »
d- fucking - bol… I was running between 10 and 20mg a day.. but had to stop because of gyno. I really cant believe it. I got a bit of gyno from superdrol years ago.. A lump behind my left nipple.

The d-bol really inflamed it and caused problems with the right nipple too. I started letro and knocked it out..

But.. I put on around 10 pounds before I stopped.. amazingly fast. both times I weighed myself I was 5 pounds heavier. Highly effective stuff..

Just have an anti estrogen ready to go.. If I use more I’ll run letro with it.

didnt think dbol gave much problem with gyno.  ive only had a prob once with a lil soreness in my nipple.

So i should run it for 6 weeks.  just wanna get maximum gains out of it.

I know its a b.s. question but what is average gains outta 6 weeks of dbol use with the above gear involved.  What are sum of your guys experiences.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 07:03:09 PM »
We posted at the same time how sweet:) We think alike haha
Isn't that special, lol!

didnt think dbol gave much problem with gyno.  ive only had a prob once with a lil soreness in my nipple.

I know its a b.s. question but what is average gains outta 6 weeks of dbol use with the above gear involved.  What are sum of your guys experiences.

Impossible to say. You can use it on a diet and lose weight or you can use it to bulk and pack on 20lbs...what you're eating is everything.

micro26

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »
i just started dbol for the first time. 45mg a day for 5 wks. and 650mg of test. i just started wk 3.....and fucking love it! i dnt kw why i havnt been running dbol all these years. it will always be in the mix from now on.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 07:14:00 PM »

Let me say this.. I ran a gram of test along with a gram of deca each week at one point.. And had no problems with gyno.

20mg of d-bol (well 10-20mg) gave me gyno.. and put weight on my body really fast.

I was using a quality powder (high purity).. So I know exactly the dose I was taking. I think some of the people who push high dosages of d-bol are using under dosed/fake stuff.

Anyway that’s just me.. I would have an ant estrogen ON HAND.. If you are using real d-bol.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2009, 07:22:18 PM »
i would only use BD on the dbol. 5mg.  just bc of everything i read and from other ppls advice..  using alpha for my test and deca. 

My diet is in check along with my training.  Going for bulk but somewhat clean.  An average test/deca cycle ill put on 15-20.  same with test/eq.  thats why im curious how much more id see with the dbol.  and i know i hate the question when ppl ask me how much are they gonna gain.  lol  esp not knowing how they train  their diet or past cycle exp.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2009, 07:27:13 PM »
i know i hate the question when ppl ask me how much are they gonna gain.

I gained 5 pounds a week… without changing training or diet. Both of which could have been a lot better. but I only ran it for a couple weeks.

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2009, 10:04:49 PM »
great cycle similar to a cycle i did years ago my cycle went like this
750 mg omnadren per week 10 weeks
400 mg deca 10 weeks
30 mg dbol every day pyramid dose to 50 mg per day and taper down to 30 mg per day @ 8 weeks
arimadex eod

gained 35 lbs and still kept it 5 years later :)
dbol is a great mood enhancing steroid and fast gains are nice have sum adex around in case sides liek gyno arise ...  everybody responds to sides differently but i think the liver issues with dbol are slightly over rated ...take a daily dose of milk thistle to clense and protect the liver if anything ... all the juice in the world wont help u gain a lb unless your DIET is in check !!! its all about DIET ...eat high protien meal every 3 hrs if you can

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2009, 10:17:14 PM »
yeah my diet is never an issue i take in average 5,000 cal a day.  i eat very clean.  keep my prtein at 400mg a day

I was never big in the pyramid or tapering off with juice.  i know alot of ppl like doing that with there test or other injectables.  was never a fan.

so you recommend 8 wks bc of the tapering.

I know ppl stay on dbol for awhile but when do the gains start slowing down.  What week does it usually peak.

Deff gonna have stuff on hand in case of any gyno.  and ill get sum milk thistle too

Thanx bros, much appreciated as always

250lbsGOINGon280lbs

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 11:12:21 PM »
yeah my diet is never an issue i take in average 5,000 cal a day.  i eat very clean.  keep my prtein at 400mg a day

I was never big in the pyramid or tapering off with juice.  i know alot of ppl like doing that with there test or other injectables.  was never a fan.

so you recommend 8 wks bc of the tapering.

I know ppl stay on dbol for awhile but when do the gains start slowing down.  What week does it usually peak.

Deff gonna have stuff on hand in case of any gyno.  and ill get sum milk thistle too

Thanx bros, much appreciated as always
well the idea behind the tapering of teh dbol is that once u reach the 50 mg a week dose everything else will be in peak and kicking in and max gains achived.. it woprked well for me but who knows what will work for you ..listen to your body and follow that

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 02:16:42 AM »
Dianabol is pure magic!
After 5 years of ON AND OFF using different AAS it's still my favourite steroid, it alone even at a ridiculous dose of 10-20 mg per day gives good gains and if i do 30 mg i grow like weed and fill out FAST. There's a good reason why it's still being used ALL OVER THE WORLD after all this time, it works and works fast! Other gear usually starts to "kick in" around week 3, with dianabol it has already made a huge difference on the athlete at that mark.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG