Author Topic: Noel Fuller is available for contest prep.  (Read 24501 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Noel Fuller is available for contest prep.
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2009, 08:42:49 PM »
I think if Milos could do it full time he would be the Numero Uno... But he just don't have time for it now. So in this case I think Hany or George (Farah).

george seems like he knows what hes doing......... but again, why would anyone pay 3 or 4 thousand dollars for his help.......is it worth it for someone such as yourself steve who if u place first your only gonna make 6 or 8 thousand as a 202 pro, then half of that goes to ur "guru" now u only make 3 grand, and u spent that on food and drugs

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2009, 08:48:12 PM »
george seems like he knows what hes doing......... but again, why would anyone pay 3 or 4 thousand dollars for his help.......is it worth it for someone such as yourself steve who if u place first your only gonna make 6 or 8 thousand as a 202 pro, then half of that goes to ur "guru" now u only make 3 grand, and u spent that on food and drugs

maybe for someone like steve, who is up and comming, having milos by his side or someone "big" in the game would give him more of a whooo factor when entering a contest.. the judges would be like, yeah, he is a milos guy or a chad guy or a dizzel guy!

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2009, 08:50:13 PM »
maybe for someone like steve, who is up and comming, having milos by his side or someone "big" in the game would give him more of a whooo factor when entering a contest.. the judges would be like, yeah, he is a milos guy or a chad guy or a dizzel guy!
Milos don't have time for it, I don't have money for it...and also Chad just knows Coleman's body... ;D

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2009, 08:53:41 PM »
Milos don't have time for it, I don't have money for it...and also Chad just knows Coleman's body... ;D

didnt joj say milos charged him 10k for contest prep a few years ago???

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »

QFT, he's only gotten one person in shape in his whole career and he's considered a guru......what a shame.

and oh yea, the guy who he happened to get into shape just happens to be the greatest bb'er of all time and a fuckin genetic freak.

Teh Chad = fraud!!!!!!!!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »
QFT, he's only gotten one person in shape in his whole career and he's considered a guru......what a shame.

and oh yea, the guy who he happened to get into shape just happens to be the greatest bb'er of all time and a fuckin genetic freak.

Teh Chad = fraud!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose he did get his wife Kim, insanely dry on a few occasions, but overall, he is one of the biggest jokes in BBing...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 09:27:49 PM »
but overall, he is one of the biggest jokes in BBing...

His wife Kim, took her to the Mrs O 6 times I think?
Lenda Murray, coached her to 2-3 Olympia wins.
Flex at the 98 Arnold, always talked about in relation to his 93 appearances.
Cormier at the 99 O, didn't look too bad.
Gunter at the 2002 Olympia, then beating Ronnie at the Show of Strength a week later.
Not to mention a lot of amateurs he prepped.
His last few years have been pretty rough for whatever reasons though.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »
Chad is very very good, anybody who says otherwise is talking out his/her ass. I have also trained a couple of pros. Back to topic 1000.00 is pretty cheap for what I do, I would charge more but my name isnt that big yet.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »
Chad is very very good, anybody who says otherwise is talking out his/her ass. I have also trained a couple of pros. Back to topic 1000.00 is pretty cheap for what I do, I would charge more but my name isnt that big yet.
very true, the only reason i know who u are is because u whore yourself on these boards.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »

Please "Noel" tell us noobs what $1k, much less $3500 would get us in terms of services?  That seems so extreme its laughable. lol
Wait for it....

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »
very true, the only reason i know who u are is because u whore yourself on these boards.

You have to love this industry...only in Bodybuilding could one be considered a "Guru," simply because he proclaimed himself/herself to be one long enough, that people decided that it was true.... Nevermind all the obvious legality issues involved in dispensing medical advice without any actual  background/schooling in endocrinology, etc....

Really though...we should be blaming the bodybuilders themselves, for this kind of stupidity...no one has the sense of individual indenity to be confidant in their own abilities, or the intelligence to be pragmatic when it comes to addressing their prep.

That is probably one of the major reasons Dorian was as good as he was... little to do with Genetics, as much as it was his ability to think thru sticking points, and have a great sense of existential purpose behind his endeavors...

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 04:51:29 AM »
Does £3,500 include all the gear, or is that extra?

spinnis

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 06:59:50 AM »
Does £3,500 include all the gear, or is that extra?

lol @ euros

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 07:39:24 AM »
I've had a pretty good year, who needs some help with thier contest prep?
Why should I hire you over a Shelby Starnes?

Sell your services over Shelby's.

- Block!
?

Bast175

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 07:41:27 AM »
I don't have money

maybe you should get a real career.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 07:44:22 AM »
Everybody can know Coleman's body...

He's a genetic phoenom. He can eat shit all day everyday and still come in big and ripped. Not much to it there...

Remember back in the 90's when bodybuilders were arguably better than the guys now? They put hard-work in front of drugs and just used a mirror.

Now it's the opposite.

Handjob charges more than $3500. He was going to charge my guy $7000 for a 16 week prep for Nationals. I seen the e-mail.

Now wonder why so many high level amateurs have to resort to drug dealing and phag hagging.

- Block!
?

Bast175

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 07:47:47 AM »
How stupid are these people that even with anabolics and diuretics, they still have problems with contest prep?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 07:49:43 AM »
Why should I hire you over a Shelby Starnes?

Sell your services over Shelby's.

- Block!

yes, i'd like to hear this too.  This Shelby fella helped a guy on here lose like 50 lbs in 16 weeks.  for 250 dollars or whatever he charges, i'd like to see "anal fuller" match the results.
Deep Tissue Massage

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 08:29:04 AM »
Not going to argue over who is better, I turned Zoa pro and got Mah ahn an overall win just to start, hope this helps. Oh ya I turned Nikki pro in two years.

Bast175

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 08:30:16 AM »
Not going to argue over who is better, I turned Zoa pro and got Mah ahn an overall win just to start, hope this helps. Oh ya I turned Nikki pro in two years.

why don't you turn yourself pro if you're so good.  ::)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2009, 08:31:07 AM »
cant take the pay cut

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 08:33:41 AM »
aren't you the dumbass that posted that youtube video of you taking some guy through some "brutal" leg workout and came on here to brag about how you had to spot him during squats

and then you posted another video of some fatass standing beside you in shorts after a workout and he pulled his shorts up and you were remarking how incredibly pumped he was

::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 08:39:09 AM »
aren't you the dumbass that posted that youtube video of you taking some guy through some "brutal" leg workout and came on here to brag about how you had to spot him during squats

and then you posted another video of some fatass standing beside you in shorts after a workout and he pulled his shorts up and you were remarking how incredibly pumped he was

::)

Here is the results you can expect from a guru such as Noel Fuller

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »
Remember back in the 90's when bodybuilders were arguably better than the guys now? They put hard-work in front of drugs and just used a mirror.

If you're talking about the pros then I don't think so. First of all you had a group of guys with phenomenal genetics. Then you had these guys pushing the drugs to the fucking limit. Momo died, Munzer died, and many others came very close. And many, or most, of the top guys used a guru. This guru business isn't a recent phenomenon.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 08:49:38 AM »
You guys are all nothing compared to Goodrum.  He charges $3000 and you get free peep shows of him and Vissy
No Worries 4 me