Author Topic: Noel Fuller is available for contest prep.  (Read 24461 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Noel Fuller is available for contest prep.
« Reply #225 on: November 01, 2009, 01:23:04 PM »
Noel, what do you think of Test Heptylate aka Theramex? I think it's no longer in production but I'm sure you used it once upon a time.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: November 01, 2009, 01:41:13 PM »
You got me on that one, is there another name for it?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #227 on: November 01, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »
You got me on that one, is there another name for it?

Yes in fact there is another name for the compound, that's why I asked. :D My trick didn't work on you though. Theramex was a highly rated test made in France (I think) and many thought it was better than cypionate or enanthate, etc. Except for the fact that heptylate is just another name for enanthate. :D Even Milos doesn't appear to know this.

Alex23

« Reply #228 on: November 01, 2009, 02:10:10 PM »
Yes in fact there is another name for the compound, that's why I asked. :D My trick didn't work on you though. Theramex was a highly rated test made in France (I think) and many thought it was better than cypionate or enanthate, etc. Except for the fact that heptylate is just another name for enanthate. :D Even Milos doesn't appear to know this.

Epic no one cares and reading ALR's "Building the perfect Beast" ::)

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: November 01, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »
I'll be the first to admit i'm not a steroid guru , i know what works for my clients and i'm smart enough to switch things around to maximize gains for people but i have never worked with insulin, i dont know exotic steroids, I can get you shredded and i know basics. I wont lie about shit I dont know, that gets people hurt.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #230 on: November 01, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »
I'll be the first to admit i'm not a steroid guru , i know what works for my clients and i'm smart enough to switch things around to maximize gains for people but i have never worked with insulin, i dont know exotic steroids, I can get you shredded and i know basics. I wont lie about shit I dont know, that gets people hurt.
thats all you need to say. im done with the bashing, so long as you dont overstep this comment here. and im 100% positive that you can and do get people shredded and big, this isnt rocket science after all, and you have a track record it seems.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: November 01, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
still not training you

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #232 on: November 01, 2009, 03:30:56 PM »
thats all you need to say. im done with the bashing, so long as you dont overstep this comment here. and im 100% positive that you can and do get people shredded and big, this isnt rocket science after all, and you have a track record it seems.

still not training you

LMAO!!!!!!!111hhhhhhhhhahahahahahaa aaa brutal ballsucking backfire!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #233 on: November 01, 2009, 03:37:01 PM »
still not training you
lol! if you do want to learn how to use insulin and all the other "exotic compounds", ill teach you, but itll cost you a thousand bucks.     ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #234 on: November 01, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »
lol! if you do want to learn how to use insulin and all the other "exotic compounds", ill teach you, but itll cost you a thousand bucks.     ;)
Says the juicer with less than a year of experience.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!