Author Topic: Dexter Jackson & Darrem Charles guestposing at NPC Dayana Cadeau Classic 2009  (Read 3304 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Dexter Jackson

Darrem Charles :

Renel Charles :

spinnis

So dex competes at 237 at 5"6.. lets round up to 240.. and Khan competed at 258 at 5"11  So Khan is only 18 pounds heavier on stage?  ::)

Lying his black ass of.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
So dex competes at 237 at 5"6.. lets round up to 240.. and Khan competed at 258 at 5"11  So Khan is only 18 pounds heavier on stage?  ::)

Lying his black ass of.

I heard that Dexter is 215 at max  ;)
Corvette Lover

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Dex is mayyyyybe 215-220. Maybe. Doesn't matter, he's as complete as it gets (= boring maybe?)

WTF is going on with Darrem in this routine after he does his robot thing in the beginning he "dials a phone" and then spazzes the fuck out. WTF???

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
 :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
What a kid...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

WTF is going on with Darrem in this routine after he does his robot thing in the beginning he "dials a phone" and then spazzes the fuck out. WTF???
No, he's doing some dance moves, but they originated from "stepping"

spinnis

Dex is mayyyyybe 215-220. Maybe. Doesn't matter, he's as complete as it gets (= boring maybe?)

reminds you of something?
00:20
[/youtube]

Darrem is one of those black dudes that hink he can move/dace just because hes .....black.

Stavios

Darrem's son looks amazing

a lot of potential

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
No, he's doing some dance moves, but they originated from "stepping"

I've seen stepping before. And I've seen dancing. This looks like neither hahahaha!!!