Author Topic: Theory About Homosexuals  (Read 3317 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Theory About Homosexuals
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 10:16:15 AM »
EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS OUTED...If you ever jerked off you're out for touching cock!  homos! >:(

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 10:37:43 AM »
The homosexual community's overriding desire to fuck asses instead of vagina's puts them in a category of people who (considering they don't marry and reproduce because they're 'in the closest') are, by nature, responding efficiently to what some may call a 'crisis' regarding overpopulation. I don't have a problem with anything if it's natural. Natural seems to me to mean there is an intelligence that has proven itself to be the better decider above any person who ever was. Personal freedom of choice is a natural right.

Personally, I would prefer a wife and kids one day. I won't make too many. ;D

Though that's my choice by right to chose, I applaud gay people for taking on a collective voluntary effort of great responsibility, to help regulate a healthy balanced population; a balance that is hopefully decided by nature alone. Everything has it's purpose and any consciousness has it's joys.
While you're at it, maybe you can explain something No other gay on the planet has ever been able to explain. Why do many gays pretend they have a speech impediment and speak with a lisp? And please don't tell me they're trying to be feminine because since when do most women speak with lisps? No one has ever been able to answer this for me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 10:40:25 AM »
While you're at it, maybe you can explain something No other gay on the planet has ever been able to explain. Why do many gays pretend they have a speech impediment and speak with a lisp? And please don't tell me they're trying to be feminine because since when do most women speak with lisps? No one has ever been able to answer this for me.

As far as I can tell this is the American gay...Other gays I haven't witnessed this phenomenon in....

OUTED :-X

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 10:44:47 AM »
As far as I can tell this is the American gay...Other gays I haven't witnessed this phenomenon in....

OUTED :-X
Hmmm. So Thai ladyboy's don't say, "Will you pleath path the sthpare Ribsth, Wiggth?"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 10:50:27 AM »
Evil started when a genetic mutation what we now know as the white man was born....true story :D

Paging MattC, paging MattC!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 10:51:16 AM »

Maybe they have more estrogen or less testosterone or both. Not all homos have that voice though. There are gays with high testosterone and masculine features. Not many come to mind atm.
~

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »

Maybe they have more estrogen or less testosterone or both. Not all homos have that voice though. There are gays with high testosterone and masculine features. Not many come to mind atm.

Neal Patrick Harris is as gay as they come and fits that profile.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 10:53:12 AM »
EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD IS OUTED...If you ever jerked off you're out for touching cock!  homos! >:(
:D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 10:59:38 AM »
I would prefer a wife to a husband*

Yes and no.

Most guy's guys - you know, the cool guys you actually enjoy hanging out with - prefer a woman who's like 'one of the guys'.  She's still a woman, but...well, see what I'm sayin'?  ;)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 11:19:09 AM »
Yes and no.

Most guy's guys - you know, the cool guys you actually enjoy hanging out with - prefer a woman who's like 'one of the guys'.  She's still a woman, but...well, see what I'm sayin'?  ;)

I see what you mean. A woman you can bang and relate with at the same time. Sounds great!! I wouldn't discourage her femininity, I would just hope we communicate well and all that good stuff and if she can hang out with 'the guys,' that's nice.
~

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »
figgs

you = sausage bound

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 01:09:15 PM »
Evil started when a genetic mutation what we now know as the white man was born....true story :D
BANNED!!! Fair is Fair!!!
A

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »
Thank you for your insight, candor, and wit!   Very few people actually understand "things that are natural"..."You have a point... "Your parents must have practiced the "rythm method"...."cause thats natural, and you are here"!

The homosexual community's overriding desire to fuck asses instead of vagina's puts them in a category of people who (considering they don't marry and reproduce because they're 'in the closest') are, by nature, responding efficiently to what some may call a 'crisis' regarding overpopulation. I don't have a problem with anything if it's natural. Natural seems to me to mean there is an intelligence that has proven itself to be the better decider above any person who ever was. Personal freedom of choice is a natural right.

Personally, I would prefer a wife and kids one day. I won't make too many. ;D

Though that's my choice by right to chose, I applaud gay people for taking on a collective voluntary effort of great responsibility, to help regulate a healthy balanced population; a balance that is hopefully decided by nature alone. Everything has it's purpose and any consciousness has it's joys.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 05:24:30 AM »

Maybe because gayness is a biological issue. Something has gone "wrong" during the development of the foetus/child at the cellular/molecular/neuronal level and, as a result, potential physical manifestations such as lisps and schlonging chocolate starfishes arise from this "defect" of the human organism?