Author Topic: Theory About Homosexuals  (Read 3318 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Theory About Homosexuals
« on: October 28, 2009, 08:47:57 AM »
The homosexual community's overriding desire to fuck asses instead of vagina's puts them in a category of people who (considering they don't marry and reproduce because they're 'in the closest') are, by nature, responding efficiently to what some may call a 'crisis' regarding overpopulation. I don't have a problem with anything if it's natural. Natural seems to me to mean there is an intelligence that has proven itself to be the better decider above any person who ever was. Personal freedom of choice is a natural right.

Personally, I would prefer a wife and kids one day. I won't make too many. ;D

Though that's my choice by right to chose, I applaud gay people for taking on a collective voluntary effort of great responsibility, to help regulate a healthy balanced population; a balance that is hopefully decided by nature alone. Everything has it's purpose and any consciousness has it's joys.
~

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Theory About Homosexuals
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 08:51:05 AM »

My theory is that they are the silent phantoms running the bodybuilding industry and if it weren't for they... we wouldn't be on Getbig right now.

Oh... and demonic possession. Unlike how we see it in the movies.

- Block!
?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 08:52:11 AM »
a massive holocaust for gay people.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 09:00:07 AM »
more gay people, leaves more chicks for me to pick from.  ;)
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 09:02:41 AM »
Interesting theory - I'm sure Darwin probably thought the same thing about evolution but would have been heavily ostracised for his views back then.

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 09:08:31 AM »

My theory is that they are the silent phantoms running the bodybuilding industry and if it weren't for they... we wouldn't be on Getbig right now.

Oh... and demonic possession. Unlike how we see it in the movies.

- Block!

Are you saying that they're hollow soulless vessels that are available for possession by anal loving demons from the fear-based astral plane?
~

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 09:08:46 AM »
Personally, I would prefer a wife...

That's because you haven't had one yet.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 09:15:03 AM »
more gay people, leaves more dicks for me to pick from.  ;)

fixed

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »
Without the gays would the Mirage hotel ever be built?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 09:19:06 AM »
The homosexual community's overriding desire to fuck asses instead of vagina's puts them in a category of people who (considering they don't marry and reproduce because they're 'in the closest') are, by nature, responding efficiently to what some may call a 'crisis' regarding overpopulation. I don't have a problem with anything if it's natural. Natural seems to me to mean there is an intelligence that has proven itself to be the better decider above any person who ever was. Personal freedom of choice is a natural right.

Though that's my choice by right to chose, I applaud gay people for taking on a collective voluntary effort of great responsibility, to help regulate a healthy balanced population; a balance that is hopefully decided by nature alone. Everything has it's purpose and any consciousness has it's joys.

By the way.  The fact that you sit around thinking about gays and why gays might be gay may mean that you're gay..

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 09:25:36 AM »
That's because you haven't had one yet.

I would prefer a wife to a husband*

By the way.  The fact that you sit around thinking about gays and why gays might be gay may mean that you're gay..

Come on. Don't bullshit me.
~

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 09:28:13 AM »
Without the gays would the Mirage hotel ever be built?

without homosexuals, I would have no self esteem

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 09:29:38 AM »
Are you saying that they're hollow soulless vessels that are available for possession by anal loving demons from the fear-based astral plane?
NOT like the movies.

The Devil is an impostor. He mocks everything God has created. Man lying with Man is a complete mockery of what God intended. SIN is a total mockery of what God intended.

The commonality among gays all stays so consistent. The lispy voice, similar facial features, mannerisms...

It's a common spirit. Demonic possession just doesn't mean throwing up green vomit, head spinning and whatever we seen in movies.

- Block!
?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 09:31:58 AM »

The problem with this theory is that according To natural selection because these individuals would not breed and perpetuate the genes that make them homosexual, they would eventually eliminated themselves from the gene pool.  It is also the equivalent of a species sabotaging  itself.  The point of a species is to continues its line and you can't do that if you the species doesn't reproduce.

If being gay is genetic, which I assume it probably is, it is probably a random mutation or convergence of effects of physiological and biological components.
A

physicsgeek

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 09:33:00 AM »
more gay people, leaves more chicks for me to pick from.  ;)

Homosexual also includes women. So it doesn't mean more chicks.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 09:33:12 AM »
fixed
lol
go flip a tire in a parking lot :D
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 09:34:42 AM »
Homosexual also includes women. So it doesn't mean more chicks.
silly gimmick.
never heard of threesomes? ;)
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 09:35:34 AM »
Without gays, I'd have no trannys to beat to 8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 09:53:12 AM »
Aids started because some gay african fucked a chimp up the ass... true story

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 10:00:49 AM »
NOT like the movies.

The Devil is an impostor. He mocks everything God has created. Man lying with Man is a complete mockery of what God intended. SIN is a total mockery of what God intended.

The commonality among gays all stays so consistent. The lispy voice, similar facial features, mannerisms...

It's a common spirit. Demonic possession just doesn't mean throwing up green vomit, head spinning and whatever we seen in movies.

- Block!

I can perhaps see that in being a gay person, one would be self-actualized with their sexuality and therefore be comfortable with taking on the role of who they happen to be. I don't know if it is necessarily a demon who always must take on this role!
~

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
NOT like the movies.

- Block!

block how come if god did not want gays he made gays?

I think god likes to fuck with our heads hes a trickster and gets a good laugh out of our confusion,

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »
Evil started when a genetic mutation created what we know now as the white man....true story :D

THATS RACIST I TELL RON!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »
Evel started when a genetic mutation what we now know as the white man was born....true story :D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 10:11:47 AM »

I do not believe any homosexual person (you seem to be forgetting lesbians) has over-population as primary motivator to be homosexual. Life is without purpose, it just is. All perceived purpose is a human desire to justify and give meaning to our existance.

There is way too much stereotyping of homosexuality, there is a large gray area of bisexuality. There's also a large number of homosexual people that do not match the clichéd queen and dyke profile. There are lots of homosexuals out there you're unaware of because they match the common stereoype.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 10:13:02 AM »
all outed