Author Topic: Could you blow through a 110 million in 12 years?  (Read 6274 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Could you blow through a 110 million in 12 years?
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »
That stellar education he received while at the University of Kentucky. With Calipari there - expect even more of these types of athletes.
U

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2009, 07:38:53 PM »
where is block when you need him :D
You can take the n---er out of the ghetto... but you can't take ghetto out of the n----r.

I remember Antoine from highschool. He's from Englewood. Ghetto neighborhood infested with crime, gangs, drive-by's, drugs, unemloyment, vacant lots and hopelessness.

- Block!
?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
Flashy stuff is nice at first BUT after a while its just like "eh...ya whteva", then after a while everybody else whos got money has the same things. I say all the time if i was filthy rich, like having 110 mill......i would buy a decent car, house, ......not no 10 million home, oh and open up my own gym and just put the rest away for the "neccessities of life" and also just to piss people off cuz they know you have money too do and buy whtever, BUT you dont. Most people who are rich all end up doing the same exact shit, buy a multi-million dollar home, buy 4-5 boats, cars etc....I dont know if i would want that much money either. Anybody ever see that show on "E",it was just on last week, about the "wall street billionaires", that one dude got kidnappend just for having 1.2 billion or something like that. Thats another reason i wouldnt want to tell anybody i had that much money.
it isnt flashy  compared to others.  :-)  but it is rolex and bentley

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2009, 06:45:06 AM »
Flashy stuff is nice at first BUT after a while its just like "eh...ya whteva", then after a while everybody else whos got money has the same things. I say all the time if i was filthy rich, like having 110 mill......i would buy a decent car, house, ......not no 10 million home, oh and open up my own gym and just put the rest away for the "neccessities of life" and also just to piss people off cuz they know you have money too do and buy whtever, BUT you dont. Most people who are rich all end up doing the same exact shit, buy a multi-million dollar home, buy 4-5 boats, cars etc....I dont know if i would want that much money either. Anybody ever see that show on "E",it was just on last week, about the "wall street billionaires", that one dude got kidnappend just for having 1.2 billion or something like that. Thats another reason i wouldnt want to tell anybody i had that much money.

file this post under the heading:

'The Majority is ALWAYS Wrong'