Author Topic: What should happen to the bystanders that watched the rape?  (Read 3256 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What should happen to the bystanders that watched the rape?
« on: October 28, 2009, 03:13:20 PM »
They are saying that the people that just watched can't be charged, but isn't watching it and not doing anything about it a crime?  Something has to be said about watching some 15 year old girl get raped over a 2 hour period. At that fucking point you are not a bystander but and accessory to the crime.

I think anyone who watched it should be charged and the same with their parents.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: What should happen to the bystanders that watched the rape?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 03:23:01 PM »
They are saying that the people that just watched can't be charged, but isn't watching it and not doing anything about it a crime?  Something has to be said about watching some 15 year old girl get raped over a 2 hour period. At that fucking point you are not a bystander but and accessory to the crime.

I think anyone who watched it should be charged and the same with their parents.

It's wrong but fear prevents people from facing mobs

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
people, generally, tend to look the other way or just stare when a crime is happening.  it's like they're in shock, or just scared to get involved. The world needs more heroes.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 03:40:56 PM »
Wtf, after 2 hours and no one did anything??? What the hell, what was going on to where no one even lifted a finger after 2 hours? >:(
Watching The Haters

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »
people, generally, tend to look the other way or just stare when a crime is happening.  it's like they're in shock, or just scared to get involved. The world needs more heroes.

Heroes are dead. Literally.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 03:48:21 PM »
Wtf, after 2 hours and no one did anything??? What the hell, what was going on to where no one even lifted a finger after 2 hours? >:(

It was in the barrio. they were probably cheering. fucked up story. word spread to a neighborhood party, and somebody at the party (not at the scene, apparently) finally called the cops

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2009, 03:58:11 PM »

I know, someone could have at least videoed it! FFS

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Bast175

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2009, 04:14:45 PM »
people starve to death every day, while the rest of the world doesn't help, so by that logic you should be punished for that as well.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »

i have arrested people for shit like this before. i usually charged them with "failure to report a felony", a couple also were charged with "sexual assault(rape)" just for not helping, and one time the on call DA insisted that i charge the guy committing the crime with sexual assault, and everybody else there with "involvement in a criminal street gang"......which by definition in the state of Texas is any group of three or more people involved in any crime.

bench

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2009, 04:50:05 PM »
i have arrested people for shit like this before. i usually charged them with "failure to report a felony", a couple also were charged with "sexual assault(rape)" just for not helping, and one time the on call DA insisted that i charge the guy committing the crime with sexual assault, and everybody else there with "involvement in a criminal street gang"......which by definition in the state of Texas is any group of three or more people involved in any crime.

bench

.... was this just after you wrote them a traffic ticket for being a "non-english speaking driver"?  

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »
what cowards! just heard about this story. it pissed me off. all of them should be anally raped with a rusty pipe.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »
.... was this just after you wrote them a traffic ticket for being a "non-english speaking driver"?  

hahahaha i saw that in the paper the other day, i laughed my ass off. that wasn't me bro, i live 4-5 hours away from Dallas. those guys are stupid as hell for doing that shit....i don't know whats going on with LEO lately, but i find myself pulling further and further away from law enforcement due to the extreme corruption, and other stuff that would leave you in shock.

bench

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2009, 05:01:49 PM »
Have you ever noticed that even at the scene of an accident only a certain few come forward to help ameliorate a situation?

Too many followers who "don't want to get involved" and very few leaders who instinctively jump forward to show the way. That, and the fact that most folks nowadays have about "0" thought processing. They don't even know what to do until long after it's too late.

Does that make sense?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »
the people who participated should be executed by means of extreme torture
I dont like twinks.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2009, 05:17:40 PM »
the people who participated should be executed by means of extreme torture

Being locked in a room, alone with Vince Goodrum for a week should suffice.  :-X

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 05:48:12 PM »
Have you ever noticed that even at the scene of an accident only a certain few come forward to help ameliorate a situation?

Too many followers who "don't want to get involved" and very few leaders who instinctively jump forward to show the way. That, and the fact that most folks nowadays have about "0" thought processing. They don't even know what to do until long after it's too late.

Does that make sense?

sometimes the people that jump in actually have an idea about what they're doing... hence them having the confidence to jump in!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »
its a touchy subject nothing WILL happen to them but i think somthing should. i personally could not live with myself after doing nothing. why couldn;t they have walked in and got security. they said there were cops inside..it just makes me mad >:(
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 05:52:15 PM »

thats the crazy part..come on 2 hrs ..make a phone call go get someone. go get a glock..
irongearco.com

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »

thats the crazy part..come on 2 hrs ..make a phone call go get someone. go get a glock..

Or a camera!  Am I the only one who is thinking this?

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 05:59:12 PM »
when Jay Cutler won the 2007 Mr Olympia, Bob just stood there and let it happen

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 06:14:44 PM »
To some it's instinct of survival and to some it's cowardice.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2009, 06:17:20 PM »
Heroes are dead. Literally.

did they ever exist but in books, movies, myths and legends seriously?

Arent the last known heroes the guys who died or lost arms legs etc in iraq and afghanistan wars, while nobody gave and still give a shi about em? Life is all about survival first.

Heroes? it's all hollywood propaganda, always have been EVEN BEFORE hollywood.

What's heroic and what's not? Who decides what's heroic by our current society's standards?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »
people starve to death every day, while the rest of the world doesn't help, so by that logic you should be punished for that as well.
this.
follow the arrows

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2009, 06:22:59 PM »
What rape? I am sure more than one rape occurred recently.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2009, 06:38:20 PM »
I haven't heard about this... do you have a news article link or anything?