Author Topic: biotech-pharmaclinico ?????  (Read 34231 times)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
biotech-pharmaclinico ?????
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
hey guys, anyone have any experience with this company? based out of uruguay and i can only find a web site selling it, im looking for something to validate that they r legit.  thanks

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: biotech-pharmaclinico ?????
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:53:32 AM »
I bought some of there tren and test e. looks very professional but... never pinned me yet. Still waiting on some anavar. Will start at end of the month.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »
Good to Go.

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
i just got  Prop by biotech....   haven't  try yet   Waiting for my blood test result :-\

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 01:41:29 AM »
If it's in multidose vials it's definitely a UG. European HG companies put all their test in amps or single dose vials ala Deca.

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2009, 11:52:55 PM »
Well guys, I tried some test enanthate 250 and it seems to be working, it has the correct smell and taste
I guess so far so good. I will be trying there tren and anavar soon too
thank for your feedback.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 03:46:13 AM »
Correct smell and taste? What are you drinking it?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 03:57:06 AM »
Lmao yea dude Best way to administer test

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 09:30:05 AM »
Correct smell and taste? What are you drinking it?

na man. I'm not drinking it. An old timer once told me that when u get a new product compare it to an old one that u know was good, smell and taste is all we have. I don't mean drink it. Just a drop on your finger.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 01:03:24 PM »
thats not a reliable way to see if its good test lmao....how about take a couple shots and go get blood work done? if your test levels arent through the roof then you have fake shit

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 01:12:19 PM »
do you know how much it costs to go get that done.   we dont all have insurance and even if you do, what do u tell your doc every few months, hi doc i have some new gear can u tell me if its good, again.

is there any other way, are there independent labs that test what u send them?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »
ok so if you dont have insurance then why not stick with a reputable human grade brand from a reliable source...you should be getting blood work done with all your cycles to make sure everything is in check...if not you shouldnt take steroids

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 06:26:08 PM »
^^ agreed!! its people that do stupid Shit like that that end up with health problemS

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 01:23:26 PM »
come  on  guys!   Is anyone  tried  this  yet ?

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »
Prop  by  biotech-pharmaclinico  sucks !!!   Finished  2  bottles  and  nothing  at  all  :'(   

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2010, 03:11:24 PM »
Prop  by  biotech-pharmaclinico  sucks !!!   Finished  2  bottles  and  nothing  at  all  :'(   

Really?

I know a few bro's who swear by the stuff....What is your diet and training like?

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2010, 09:10:23 PM »
Really?

I know a few bro's who swear by the stuff....What is your diet and training like?

U  know  man  it  doesn't  matter what  is  my  diet    that  shit  is just  not  working  Cause  even if would'n  eat  at  all   and  stuff  is  good  u still  gonna  feel  it!!!  I  didn't even have pump   :(  Zero

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 05:01:11 AM »
U  know  man  it  doesn't  matter what  is  my  diet    that  shit  is just  not  working  Cause  even if would'n  eat  at  all   and  stuff  is  good  u still  gonna  feel  it!!!  I  didn't even have pump   :(  Zero

::)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 08:08:34 AM »
It's hard to trust UG imo, and sure you can take it and then you'll see if it's good or not but you never know how much mg they put in it and I talked to my endocrinologist about all that and she said that's just crazy to take stuff that you inject in your muscle like that without even know whats on. She told me that, once they find an Underground labs and when that happens they had to analyze stuff and most of the stuff  contained tons of bacteria. My english isn't enough good so I hope you understand.

I know that it can be hard to find legit HG stuff and most of people just find UG stuff and now even HG can be fake so that's hard. I Think that if you planning to do a good cycle you need to use only HG. My endocrinologist isn't against steroids and doesn't believe in roid rage and stuff like that so she is not an idiot but she told me that she used to have a client that got really bad abscess for using shitty drugs. We all look at Arnold and say wawoo he looks good blablabla but at that time I don't think they were much UG as now and at that time steroids were not considering like today. The other way to make sure it's good gear you can also made you gear not all but most of them you need to know a good private chemist and find the ingredients (When I was in L.A i met pro bodybuilder and he told me that he did his stuff himself). Or try to get access in a pharmacy, try to find a good pharmacy girl and date her  ;)

Just don't risk your life, I mean we do bbing for us to look good or compete right ? if you get abscess you can have bad scare and you won't be looking good for yourself.
J

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 10:51:37 AM »
Yea Jay STFU. Things in the U.S are different than Europe, which is far more easier to get HG. There are ALOT of tried and true UGL's so once again...

STFU

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »
Yea Jay STFU. Things in the U.S are different than Europe, which is far more easier to get HG. There are ALOT of tried and true UGL's so once again...

STFU

No need to insult.
J

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 10:57:01 AM »
No need to insult.

I'm not insulting. You just talk out of your ass, with absesses and all this other shit from UG gear? Get real....

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2010, 10:58:52 AM »
I just gave you what my endocrinologist told me dude if you want to keep it with UG I dont care.
J

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 01:03:37 PM »
Jay was just trying to help us..... and has helped me out alot since I have been at getbig I think hes a good guy.
Question for Captain-
Im a little confused about human grade though. What classifies it as HG? like I see these sponsors on various source boards(Im sure you guys know which ones ) and they offer human grade stuff, and most people are very satisfied so I cant imagine them being fake.
How is this human grade? I thought human grade has to be straight from a pharmacy or doctors office and was nearly impossible to get? Could use some clearing up from anyone,thanks

HG gear is the most faked gear on the market. HG usually comes in amps i.e Abu Test, Org. Sust etc.

orr in the U.S Watson Cyp in a 10 mL multi-dose vial. Very hard to find, unless you have a script.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2010, 07:37:50 PM »
i would like to add something about biotech.. the gear is made in a pharm manuf plant.. so yes, it is ug in a sense.. but the gear and the manufacturing process are far from "bathtub" brew.. what we are starting to see more of is "ug" gear being made in plants that allow them to "rent" space or contract out .. these are usually made in countries where the regulations are pretty "relaxed" in that regard.. so quality control is getting better in regards to ug..