Author Topic: In Tribute to Getbig,....I am Banned from the Gym  (Read 2839 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: In Tribute to Getbig,....I am Banned from the Gym
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »
Got behind him and upright rowed for 15 reps whatever the fuck was on the bar while spitting in his hair?

or

Simply gave him the dirty look and gave him a panick attack  ;D

Thread of the day so far.

I was actually trying to channel what you would say,...before I walked up to him in my head i said,....what would Alex do in this situation?

true story

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »
Weaker than Alex23's wifes choice in men.

i know i need a fucking script from this site to read from

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009, 06:06:28 PM »
I was actually trying to channel what you would say,...before I walked up to him in my head i said,....what would Alex do in this situation?

true story

LOL!!!!! I've done the upright row thing before... no joke... on the flat bench but without the spitting ;D

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 06:07:48 PM »
OK...just seen your reply.  Not the best i'll be honest with you, could have at least thrown something other than a tantrum.  ;D ;D

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009, 06:08:04 PM »
Clean and jerked his sac while grabbing the phone as he dropped it from the sheer shock and pain.  Proceeded to pick up whatever girl he was talking to on the phone while keeping him in static hold over your head.  Completed a session of phone sex with the girl then walked out of the gym to ride your scooter over to her place.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 06:08:37 PM »
LOL!!!!! I've done the upright row thing before... no joke... on the flat bench but without the spitting ;D

I'm sure she was really impressed!  ::)

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »
so they ban a solid broski and keep a douchebag?

a sad commentary on today's "gyms"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »
I'm sure she was really impressed!  ::)

E...

4th tier, nobody poster.... you need to ask for permission to speak to Alex. 

Now fetch him a protein shake....go boy!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »
Clean and jerked his sac while grabbing the phone as he dropped it from the sheer shock and pain.  Proceeded to pick up whatever girl he was talking to on the phone while keeping him in static hold over your head.  Completed a session of phone sex with the girl then walked out of the gym to ride your scooter over to her place.

man I need people behind me telling me this like that Verizon commercial

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2009, 06:14:23 PM »
4th tier, nobody poster.... you need to ask for permission to speak to Alex. 

Now fetch him a protein shake....go boy!

LOL. Sorry Mr 11 thousand posts....I'll return to my dark corner of Getbig and stay there.  ::)

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2009, 06:23:28 PM »
LOL. Sorry Mr 11 thousand posts....I'll return to my dark corner of Getbig and stay there.  ::)

E...

Are you a longtime lurker?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2009, 06:25:13 PM »

E...

how dare you talk to "the showstoppa" like that

do you know who he is?

seriously, do you know who he is cuz i heard he is a black and if this true , i have to go back to my desktop and see if anything is missing

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2009, 06:27:50 PM »
how dare you talk to "the showstoppa" like that

do you know who he is?

seriously, do you know who he is cuz i heard he is a black and if this true , i have to go back to my desktop and see if anything is missing

;D  LOL

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2009, 06:28:15 PM »
Are you a longtime lurker?

Oh I have been observing this board from a distance for a while now.....took me a long time to pluck up the courage to post, I mean with such heavyweight posters such as yourself controlling the perimeter, I was hoping to sneak by unnoticed... ::)

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »
listen buddy, I know you and your boyfriend have a big date tonight, and i know you and your blue hair and your body have to look good for that date, and i realize your lust for the man cock is high, but can you kindly get the fuck off that machine so other people can use it

he said something and I made a statement about sticking his blue head in places it didnt fit which led to the  ban, but Im not getting into detail in that

he complained, me byebye

looks like you have some troubles evolving decently in society, and to channel your feelings and thoughts. How old are you again ?

BTW, if you dont like the gym, why do you keep getting there? that's something i never understood about people complaining about their gym's other members.
Just fucking train at home if you re tired of all these idiots in the gym . You re as stupid as them if you keep getting there, wasting your precious time in their presence.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 06:29:51 PM »
Oh I have been observing this board from a distance for a while now.....took me a long time to pluck up the courage to post, I mean with such heavyweight posters such as yourself controlling the perimeter, I was hoping to sneak by unnoticed... ::)

E...

Are you going to put a  ::) at the end of all your posts?  Just asking cause that's actually sevastase's thing....you need to come up with your own gimmick.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 06:30:47 PM »

;D  LOL

lucky for you nothing is missing, tyrone  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 06:30:52 PM »
looks like you have some troubles evolving decently in society.

boy you havent been around here much if you just figured that out

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 06:34:07 PM »
boy you havent been around here much if you just figured that out
too bad you re taking pride in exposing all of your insecurities on an internet messageboard to mostly teenagers.

Aint going nowhere, are you and groink going to consult a psychanalyst anytime soon? The older you get the toughest it is to make your emotional life better.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 06:36:30 PM »
Are you going to put a  ::) at the end of all your posts?  Just asking cause that's actually sevastase's thing....you need to come up with your own gimmick.

No, only posts that require one....and most replies to you are, I can sense it.... ::)

E...

YOU MAKE ME SICK

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2009, 07:53:40 PM »
looks like you have some troubles evolving decently in society, and to channel your feelings and thoughts. How old are you again ?

BTW, if you dont like the gym, why do you keep getting there? that's something i never understood about people complaining about their gym's other members.
Just fucking train at home if you re tired of all these idiots in the gym . You re as stupid as them if you keep getting there, wasting your precious time in their presence.

Hi gym idiot!
HAHA, RON.....

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 07:59:49 PM »

listen cabbagehead. I'm diagnosed bipolar, diagnosed borderline personality disorder and really dont give two shits what people or society think of me.  It's fun for me to not follow the beaten path.  I dont care how old I am, I am gonna act like an idiot when I want and if the shit hits the fan I am gonna blame it all on my mental disorders.  I used to be miserable about it, and now I'm having fun with it.  And if you dont enjoy  the stories, hey, just ignore them.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 08:24:34 PM »
listen cabbagehead. I'm diagnosed bipolar, diagnosed borderline personality disorder and really dont give two shits what people or society think of me.  It's fun for me to not follow the beaten path.  I dont care how old I am, I am gonna act like an idiot when I want and if the shit hits the fan I am gonna blame it all on my mental disorders.  I used to be miserable about it, and now I'm having fun with it.  And if you dont enjoy  the stories, hey, just ignore them.

Could you please videotape some of your episodes?
HAHA, RON.....

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »
Why didn't you tell them how he was acting towards the other guest and that he wouldn't let anyone use the equipment while he was doing something else?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »
If you really did that next time you're in the MD/DC area I owe you a beer.  Good job.