Author Topic: Super mega ultra massive man....  (Read 872 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Super mega ultra massive man....
« on: October 28, 2009, 06:29:00 PM »
set.
STOP.

Never do a I see a decent sized guy doing these 3 exercise sets.  Utterly pointless.
I'll use a superset towards the end of a workout, but this shit is ridiculous.

Usually, some guy with horrid form, taking up half the gym, who then runs his gains away after on the treadmill.
 :)
N

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Super mega ultra massive man....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 06:32:28 PM »
set.
STOP.

Never do a I see a decent sized guy doing these 3 exercise sets.  Utterly pointless.
I'll use a superset towards the end of a workout, but this shit is ridiculous.

Usually, some guy with horrid form, taking up half the gym, who then runs his gains away after on the treadmill.
 :)

How does he ruin his gains on the treadmill? walking 1 MPH whilst on his I-phone?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »
How does he ruin his gains on the treadmill? walking 1 MPH whilst on his I-phone?
Insert bitter response about steroids  ;D because he tried them and still claims natural status and is a fail wagon.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »
Running, not walking.
Insert bitter response about steroids  ;D because he tried them and still claims natural status and is a fail wagon.
Let's put the Croatch envy aside and focus on the post.  Seeing you have the "competitor" stars, I'll just assume you need drugs for gains.  Don't feel bad guy, most can't do much in a gym, like putting 50lbs of lean mass like the Croatch, without drugs.
N