Author Topic: Swine Flu Vaccine Agenda  (Read 571 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Swine Flu Vaccine Agenda
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »
What's the deal?  

Historically, government has never ever been concerned about the peoples well being in any way.  They've experimented with chemical weapons in our subways, tested Atomic weapons on our soldiers, and psychedelic drugs on innocent people without their consent etc....

So what's behind the sudden concern for everyone?  They seem to be worried to death about us getting sick for a few days?

???

S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Swine Flu Vaccine Agenda
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 07:55:33 AM »
What's the deal?  

Historically, government has never ever been concerned about the peoples well being in any way.  They've experimented with chemical weapons in our subways, tested Atomic weapons on our soldiers, and psychedelic drugs on innocent people without their consent etc....

So what's behind the sudden concern for everyone?  They seem to be worried to death about us getting sick for a few days?

???

I think the issue is that it's a pandemia.

And at first, at the outbreak in Mexico, the scientists feared that the Swine flu could be as deadly as the Bird flu (you still remember the panic about that one a few years ago?).

Bird flu fortunately hasn't broke out yet.

But it's still considered a very real threat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H5N1

The Swine flu isn't as lethal, but I guess the macro economic costs could be pretty severe if 40-50 % of the total population in the Western world gets it at some time or another.

Not to mention that regular flu typically is most severe with sick and old people.

Swine flu - it's actually most severe with young (and working) people.

That's (my) short version answer.

You could probably get better answers elsewhere.

As empty as paradise

James

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »
Boy rushed to hospital after swine flu jab
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/boy-rushed-to-hospital-after-swine-flu-jab-14543347.html#ixzz0VBis2KfF\r\n

Nurses Got Sick From the Swine Flu Vaccine in Sweden • UPDATE – 190 Adverse Reactions 1 Suspected Death

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blog/2009/10/21/nurses-got-sick-from-the-swine-flu-vaccine-in-sweden-%E2%80%A2-update-190-adverse-reactions-1-suspected-death/

We've had around 2126 cases of the swine flu.

And two deaths.

I think vaccination seems like a good idea.
As empty as paradise

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 08:19:55 AM »
I think vaccination seems like a good idea.

Mandatory?  ???
S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 08:35:58 AM »
I doubt they can force Americans to get vacinated.There isnt enough vacine,plus they would have riots in the street.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 08:41:32 AM »
Mandatory?  ???

No.

I think everyone who hasn't gotten it yet should get it.

But it should be a free decision, and if people are forced to take it, it will cause major trust issues, like Billy mentions.

And that's not what you'd like to have if you really need to get everyone vaccinated - if a something like the bird flu would have a major breakout.
As empty as paradise