Author Topic: How many times a week do you pin yourself?  (Read 2786 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
How many times a week do you pin yourself?
« on: October 29, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »
I see so many people that cycle just test and dbol and others that take test, deca, equi, dbol, hgh, slin, hcg etc.... Sure you can mix a couple things in one needle but a lot of this is not possible

Have you ever paid attention to the number of pricks you give yourself a week?  Just curious what your count is.

dustin

Re: How many times a week do you prick yourself?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 01:42:45 PM »
Usually at least 4. If I pin smaller muscles bilaterally like tris and bis before a workout, it can multiply really fast.

Pinning fucking sucks but I'd rather have stable blood levels over anything. I notice a huge difference the more I pin. When I pin infrequently it doesn't even feel like I'm on cycle anymore. Have to pin at least 3 times a week otherwise I feel useless.

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 01:58:12 PM »
When I dieted for comps I would speculate that in the weeks before the show (not the final week, but 2nd and 3rd out), I pinned at least 20x per week with various gears and peps.

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 06:19:59 PM »
right now 7 x a week.  looking forward to less....soon.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 11:14:55 PM »
right now 7 x a week.  looking forward to less....soon.

Pinning every day gets old. Fast.

It's fun to be on shit like test, tren and winstrol in the summer. Shredded like a mother fucker and having all your muscle bellies fuller than Vince Goodrum's ass after Queen Vissy punishes him. But after the 5-6 week mark I dread the thought of pinning.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »
ive been doing three times a week the last two months. (mon-wed-fri)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 11:20:43 PM »
3-4 times per wk is usually the max the past few years, but sometimes even less.

In the past like L2H I've done the every day thing and it can get old.

Now I did this several years ago and it was a major pain in the ass...no pun intended. Contest cycle, HGH every morning, so there's 7 pins per wk right there, then my regular daily AAS injections, there's 7 more right there, so we're up to 14 pins per wk. Did that for awhile and after a time I started injecting smaller amounts in each injection, still running the same dose but when I get lean for some reason, a standard 1-2ml injection can start to hurt every single time...no idea why this is but it's always been that way. Anyway, once I reached that point I started splitting my AAS dose into 2 injections per day...both done at the same time but in different spots and smaller amounts in each one...so there you have it, 21 injections per wk...did that for about 6wks. It sucked, it got very old very fast.

Would I do it again? If I had to, if I ever get that lean again and the normal size shots are killing me then yes, I'd split it up more if needed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 02:51:39 AM »
When on I like a three day a week schedule (i.e. Mon, Wed, Fri).

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 06:47:12 PM »
2x a week right now
TEAM Nasser

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2009, 09:50:27 AM »
When on I like a three day a week schedule (i.e. Mon, Wed, Fri).

same schedule for me
Thunderdome approved

Equilibrium

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2009, 09:52:15 AM »
I have just pinned 4 times.......prostaglandi ns in each tri and bi - time to train arms now. This gunna hurt.  :o

E...
YOU MAKE ME SICK

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »
I have just pinned 4 times.......prostaglandins in each tri and bi - time to train arms now. This gunna hurt.  :o

E...

what???
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »
what???
either lutalyse-pgf2a, or pgcl... which is basically the same thing as lutalyse...

equilibrium if that was your first time you r going to have a fucking hellacious workout... except your not going to be trainign arms buddy, your gonna spend the next hour and a half on the toilet..

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 04:21:36 PM »
either lutalyse-pgf2a, or pgcl... which is basically the same thing as lutalyse...

equilibrium if that was your first time you r going to have a fucking hellacious workout... except your not going to be trainign arms buddy, your gonna spend the next hour and a half on the toilet..

thanks for the info tbombz, heard about that stuff yikes!
TEAM Nasser

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 05:27:11 AM »
I pin every day at least 3-4 times per day

between the:

gh 5iu 2x per day
slin 2x per day
test 1x per day
deca 6x per week
hcg every 5 days

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »

between the:

gh 5iu 2x per day
slin 2x per day
test 1x per day
deca 6x per week
hcg every 5 days

I would imagine the nandrolone is NPP? Right now I'm pinning 1xew and I'm loving it. HRT rules:)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 04:16:02 PM »

between the:

gh 5iu 2x per day
slin 2x per day
test 1x per day
deca 6x per week
hcg every 5 days

god damn man how the fuck do you do it ?
TEAM Nasser

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2009, 07:09:49 AM »
god damn man how the fuck do you do it ?

when I first starting taking shit back in TX this big ass dude I started gettn shiz from when I was 16

he would tell me I should look forward to the 'prick' and he would NEVER inject me nor have I had ANYONE inject me with my shiz

he would say that the prick was in order for me to get bigger and dont fck around and be a pussy

-I guess like "no pain, no gain" but its not like I look forward to pricking - I just 'get it dun'

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »
when I first starting taking shit back in TX this big ass dude I started gettn shiz from when I was 16

he would tell me I should look forward to the 'prick' and he would NEVER inject me nor have I had ANYONE inject me with my shiz

he would say that the prick was in order for me to get bigger and dont fck around and be a pussy

-I guess like "no pain, no gain" but its not like I look forward to pricking - I just 'get it dun'

coo
TEAM Nasser

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 12:28:31 PM »

between the:

gh 5iu 2x per day
slin 2x per day
test 1x per day
deca 6x per week
hcg every 5 days

there were times over the summer where id pin like that... id do slin 4-5 times per day, gh 3-4 times per day, and one anabolic per day.

right now i only pin once per day, and only 3 days per week...and im getting better results.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »
there were times over the summer where id pin like that... id do slin 4-5 times per day, gh 3-4 times per day, and one anabolic per day.

right now i only pin once per day, and only 3 days per week...and im getting better results.

gh 4 times a day? that seems very excessive..once a day or twice a day is all you really need

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 05:49:52 PM »
gh 4 times a day? that seems very excessive..once a day or twice a day is all you really need
i had kits upon kits lying around just waiting to be givensome attention.. i couldnt just ignore them... lol...   i only used gh for about 4 months, it helps, but its not magic.. steroids are a million times better for mass.... and t3 works better for the leanz... all in all its good but too much $, even when cheap

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2009, 06:17:51 PM »
i had kits upon kits lying around just waiting to be givensome attention.. i couldnt just ignore them... lol...   i only used gh for about 4 months, it helps, but its not magic.. steroids are a million times better for mass.... and t3 works better for the leanz... all in all its good but too much $, even when cheap

it must be nice to have kits upon kits laying around lol...how any ius a day were you running? i love gh it has really helped heal some injuries ive had from the past..