Author Topic: Read the Copenhagen Agreement? U.N. plans for a new 'government'  (Read 4550 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Read the Copenhagen Agreement? U.N. plans for a new 'government'
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 03:04:30 PM »
My reply was in response to you answering Shootfighter

ShootFighter wrote:
then you replied with:
Where does he mention Sampson in the above quote ?

Keep trying to spin it,  as it really is a great effort on your part ::)

He doesn't have to.  If I don't address it directly, then my post can be addressing the entire thread.  Which it was.

And further more, I even clarified my position on it by saying "I know its not a CT."

James

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2009, 03:08:08 PM »
(corrected)

Yeah, just another "Fear Propaganda"  article from the Wall Street Journal     ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
(corrected)

Yeah, just another "Fear Propaganda"  article from the Wall Street Journal     ::)

Thanks James.  :)

Yes, I stand by that.  (except for the "another" part. did i say another?)

Any questions from your stomach?

James

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2009, 03:20:09 PM »
Thanks James.  Smiley

Yes, I stand by that.

Any questions from your stomach?

And I stand by my comment that you are an Ass Hole, and that you were not talking about Sampson in your reply to ShootFighter.

next ?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2009, 03:26:40 PM »
And I stand by my comment that you are an Ass Hole, and that you were not talking about Sampson in your reply to ShootFighter.

next ?

Yeah, I'm an Ass Hole.  So what?  I don't f-ing care.

But you have demonstrated yourself to be an idiot with poor reading skills.  

After accusing me of saying the WSJ article was CT you posted a post of mine clarifying it for Shoot and then still maintained that i was talking about the WSJ.

I mean WTH?  How stupid are you?  Or is it your stomach that's the monster dumbass here?

James

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »
(except for the "another" part. did i say another?)

is the word another quoted ?

maybe you need to brush up on your reading skills

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2009, 03:29:51 PM »
is the word another quoted ?

maybe you need to brush up on your reading skills

Well, with your stomach jumping to conclusions like a rabbit on crank, I wanted to be sure.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2009, 03:33:31 PM »
That is why we need to keep the pressure on our reps.  Sure those in safe districts will go along with anything, but there are enough in the mid west and middle america who wont, thankfully. 

The only reason i think ***** may not sign this is to avoid a humliaiting defeat in the congress.  We all know he is the most vain president in our lifetime and probably does not want another defeat on his hands.   

These REPS are nothing more than PROSTITUTES who will bend and buckle to anything...ESPECIALLY MONEY. Remember congress giving their OK to Bush to declare war on Iraq. Since when does congress do that? Since they were bought out by the lobbyist and Zionist like the prostitutes they are.

Obma will sign this, because he is not concerned about running for another four years.... Given this treaty there will be no more america as you know it to have elections or presidents. Political power will be ceded to the UN/NWO and they will call the shots. Maybe there will be a figure head to take the orders adn carry them out...but no president.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 03:34:49 PM »
These REPS are nothing more than PROSTITUTES who will bend and buckle to anything...ESPECIALLY MONEY. Remember congress giving their OK to Bush to declare war on Iraq. Since when does congress do that? Since they were bought out by the lobbyist and Zionist like the prostitutes they are.

Obma will sign this, because he is not concerned about running for another four years.... Given this treaty there will be no more america as you know it to have elections or presidents. Political power will be ceded to the UN/NWO and they will call the shots. Maybe there will be a figure head to take the orders adn carry them out...but no president.

James,

Need i say more?

James

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 03:35:30 PM »
Yeah, I'm an Ass Hole.  So what?  I don't f-ing care.

But you have demonstrated yourself to be an idiot with poor reading skills.  

After accusing me of saying the WSJ article was CT you posted a post of mine clarifying it for Shoot and then still maintained that i was talking about the WSJ.

I mean WTH?  How stupid are you?  Or is it your stomach that's the monster dumbass here?

Fact: ShootFighter wrote a message to you (where he he never mentioned Sampson) where he said " Ozmo, it's not CT.  This is a real document."

Fact: You quoted ShootFighter's message (not Sampson original message), and replied  " I know it's not a CT.  That's why i said "Fear Propaganda" with CT on the side.

People like you are ass holes online, to compensate for the pussies they are in real life,  nothing new here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »
Fact: ShootFighter wrote a message to you (where he he never mentioned Sampson) where he said " Ozmo, it's not CT.  This is a real document."

Fact: You quoted ShootFighter's message (not Sampson original message), and replied  " I know it's not a CT.  That's why i said "Fear Propaganda" with CT on the side.

yeah, dip shits like you are ass holes online, to compensate for the pussies they are in real life,  noting new here.

SNOOOOOORE...........

Did you just play the "assholes online, pussies in real life" card?   Wow, how original.   ::)

Yes James,  you are right, I clarified my statement to shoot. 

What do you think i meant when i said:  "I know it's not a CT."  ?

James

« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2009, 03:52:22 PM »
Yeah, I'm an Ass Hole.  So what?  I don't f-ing care.

it shows.

SNOOOOOORE...........

Did you just play the "assholes online, pussies in real life" card?   Wow, how original.   Roll Eyes

Yes James,  you are right, I clarified my statement to shoot.

What do you think i meant when i said:  "I know it's not a CT."  ?

Why did ShootFigther respond to you with: "Ozmo, it's not CT.  This is a real document." ?

Could it be that he (like me) thought that you were referencing the Article, with your CT comment ?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2009, 03:57:01 PM »
Why did ShootFigther respond to you with: "Ozmo, it's not CT.  This is a real document." ?

Could it be that he (like me) thought that you were referencing referencing the Article, with your CT comment ?

Yes, I'm sure that was his intention so i immediately responded clarifying it.

James

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2009, 04:02:50 PM »
Yes, I'm sure that was his intention so i immediately responded clarifying it.

ShootFighter and I got the same thing from your post.

So either ShootFighter needs you to draw a picture too.

or

You are just a condescending asshole, who was not clear in what he was wanting to say.

I will go with the second one.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 30, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »
GUYS..this emotional arguing and denial of everything that is happening is not helping but hurting.

When the discussion last year was around the market crashing and real estate crashing some of you went ape saying those making those claims were CRAZY. Well one year later with a crashed market and mortgage meltdown it no longer can be said to have been crazy to think like that. No one saw Obama giving away 12 Trillion dollars to the very bankers who are responsible for crating this disaster... yet it happened.

That Reinhardt guy from that cryptic website (EnterpriseCorruption) predicted to the month and day all manner of events that would befall america and again some of you went ape claiming it would never happen..yet it did.

When I saw Obama going to Oslo or Coppenhagen to get a Nobel for not having done shit but exacerbate problems I said there is something else to this.... THen I heard the Nobel committee say "we gave the Prize to him for the things he would do in the future". While I did not think it meant signing this treaty, it now makes all the more sense.

We don't need to argue anymore on this matter... as it stand it is a WAIT AND SEE GAME right now. A few short weeks, a lot of people holding their breaths and a pen near Obamas hand will either sign the document or he will have some reason to NOT sign the document. (Here is where I will get CT on you) I have a feeling (in my gut) if he does NOT sign that document an EVENT will occur immediately..and I mean a SERIOUS EVENT will occur that will justify america joining the UN/NWO agreement.

After all that has happened in the last year and a half and the power elite coming forward to make known their plans and to show the massses that Obama is nothing more than a hand puppet, I really believe Obama is nothing more than the hammer they are using to drive the nail in the coffin... This part is JMO...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2009, 04:07:07 PM »
So ShootFighter and I got the same thing from your post,  that made you reply with:
"Can you read?  Or do i need to draw pictures for you?"

So either ShootFighter needs you to draw a picture too.

or

You are just a condescending asshole, who was not clear in what he was wanting to say.

I will go with the second one.

(going into condescending ass hole mode)

Really?

So asking questions for clarification is just too much for your stomach to handle?

Tell you what, PM every time you log on to post and I will make sure i am very clear and detailed so you don't have a hissy fit.

(ass hole mode "off")

Well sorry you feel that way.  I'll try and be more clear next time.  For the record, again.  "I know it's not a CT"

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »
GUYS..this emotional arguing and denial of everything that is happening is not helping but hurting.

When the discussion last year was around the market crashing and real estate crashing some of you went ape saying those making those claims were CRAZY. Well one year later with a crashed market and mortgage meltdown it no longer can be said to have been crazy to think like that. No one saw Obama giving away 12 Trillion dollars to the very bankers who are responsible for crating this disaster... yet it happened.

That Reinhardt guy from that cryptic website (EnterpriseCorruption) predicted to the month and day all manner of events that would befall america and again some of you went ape claiming it would never happen..yet it did.

When I saw Obama going to Oslo or Coppenhagen to get a Nobel for not having done shit but exacerbate problems I said there is something else to this.... THen I heard the Nobel committee say "we gave the Prize to him for the things he would do in the future". While I did not think it meant signing this treaty, it now makes all the more sense.

We don't need to argue anymore on this matter... as it stand it is a WAIT AND SEE GAME right now. A few short weeks, a lot of people holding their breaths and a pen near Obamas hand will either sign the document or he will have some reason to NOT sign the document. (Here is where I will get CT on you) I have a feeling (in my gut) if he does NOT sign that document an EVENT will occur immediately..and I mean a SERIOUS EVENT will occur that will justify america joining the UN/NWO agreement.

After all that has happened in the last year and a half and the power elite coming forward to make known their plans and to show the massses that Obama is nothing more than a hand puppet, I really believe Obama is nothing more than the hammer they are using to drive the nail in the coffin... This part is JMO...

Samson, if you have anything, you have good timing.

James

« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2009, 04:08:49 PM »
(going into condescending ass hole mode)

Really?

So asking questions for clarification is just too much for your stomach to handle?

Tell you what, PM every time you log on to post and I will make sure i am very clear and detailed so you don't have a hissy fit.

(ass hole mode "off")

Well sorry you feel that way.  I'll try and be more clear next time.  For the record, again.  "I know it's not a CT"

Be sure and have ShootFighter send you PM's also, as we both took the same thing from your post.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2009, 04:10:33 PM »
Be sure and have ShootFighter send you PM's also, as we both took the same thing from your post.

I donno about that because i think Shoot, understands what:  "I know it's not a CT" means. 

James

« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2009, 04:14:18 PM »
I donno about that because i think Shoot, understands what:  "I know it's not a CT" means.  

ShootFighter wrote: " Ozmo, it's not CT.  This is a real document. " ,  to correct you, as he thought the same as me.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »
ShootFighter wrote: " Ozmo, it's not CT.  This is a real document. " ,  to correct you, not in an agreement with you, as he thought the same as me.

Yes, and i clarified it.  But you didn't read that far before you posted did you?

James

« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »
Yes, and i clarified it.  But you didn't read that far before you posted did you?

We both took the same meaning from your post, and we both responded.

If you are so sure of what you wrote,  why did you need to clarify it to ShootFighter ?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 30, 2009, 04:23:35 PM »

We both took the same meaning from your post, and we both responded.

Yeah.  You just didn't bother to read any further.

James

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2009, 04:24:09 PM »
Yes, and i clarified it.

Why did you need to clarify it to ShootFighter ?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2009, 04:33:24 PM »
If you are so sure of what you wrote,  why did you need to clarify it to ShootFighter ?

Because based on his post he thought i was saying the WSJ article was a CT.  

Not trying to sound condecending here, or meaning to.  But that's how conversation works sometimes.  

You got 2 issues here, from what i can see:

1.  I never directly said the WSJ article was a CT
2.  When asked about it, i attempted to clarify it.

Com on, James.  The WSJ is a credible news source.  It's not prison planet.  But i think the article is designed somewhat to freak people out a bit and you got Samson over here fanning the fires.  That's why i've taken the attitude about it I have.  I even posted a current article tempering the supposed "threat".

Also i did come off as a smart ass initially with your post.  I apologize.  I was just getting testy with your eye roll because i thought i had clarified myself.