Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 09:45:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you pay for parking?  (Read 797 times)
BayGBM
Getbig V

« on: October 30, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »

Do you pay to park your car at work/school?  How much per month or year?

When I was in college, I had buy a permit to park my car on campus... I remember being mad at the thought of paying to have my car nearby, but everywhere I have gone since the parking fee has gone up and up and up!  Once at a school in Florida the permit was a shockingly low $20 per year but now, I pay six times that per month--and I cannot charge it to my department.  Sad
Report to moderator   Logged
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 03:57:46 PM »

no

but oddly enough I was thinking of buying a parking lot today. ... thinking about it ... not planning on doing it anytime soon Smiley
California Muscle
Getbig II

War in the West

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 09:34:37 AM »

Do you pay to park your car at work/school?  How much per month or year?

When I was in college, I had buy a permit to park my car on campus... I remember being mad at the thought of paying to have my car nearby, but everywhere I have gone since the parking fee has gone up and up and up!  Once at a school in Florida the permit was a shockingly low $20 per year but now, I pay six times that per month--and I cannot charge it to my department.  Sad

Well, if you're in the Bay Area, BayGBM, it's pretty daring just to own a car.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬►
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!