Author Topic: Need getbiggers advices on being an attention whore at work  (Read 4026 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Need getbiggers advices on being an attention whore at work
« on: October 30, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »
  So at work there are a few hot chicks, problem is because of traditional work attire it's hard to show off the arms and other various muscles that I have worked so hard for.  Only thing I can think of is workout at the company gym after work and wear a tank, but then again they will only see me if they are in the gym too.  

Any ideas getbiggers?  What do you do?  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Need getbiggers advices on being an attention whore at work
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 04:19:19 PM »
  So at work there are a few hot chicks, problem is because of traditional work attire it's hard to show off the arms and other various muscles that I have worked so hard for.  Only thing I can think of is workout at the company gym after work and wear a tank, but then again they will only see me if they are in the gym too. 

Any ideas getbiggers?  What do you do? 
I think Clavin now has kiwi's assless chaps. Might want to PM him.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »
ok, heres the plan:

wait for a group of the hot chicks to be at one location. walk near them and trip on some sharp object you planted there earlier. Have a few fake blood packs and open them on your leg. pretend your bleeding to death so you have to rip off your shirt to stop the blood. BOOM pecs-ahoy

or

show up one day in muscle tee, dolphin shorts and a fanny pack. say, "anyone see anything they like?'

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 04:26:16 PM »
i think u need to get more muscular and wear tighter clothes
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 04:28:10 PM »
Spill some coffee on your shirt so you have to quickly rip it off revealling your massively ripped body. Pretty much guaranteed to work.
No doubt about it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »
i think u need to get more muscular and wear tighter clothes
Well Gene, the problem is that it's not very appropriate to wear very tight clothes at the office.  I guess I could try a little tighter.  Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.  

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 04:29:56 PM »
Well Gene, the problem is that it's not very appropriate to wear very tight clothes at the office.  I guess I could try a little tighter.  Thanks for your input, it is appreciated.  
omg not boardwalk tight clothes...just instead of x large, wear large, etc
GOOD LUCK!!!!
w

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2009, 04:30:12 PM »
 So at work there are a few hot chicks, problem is because of traditional work attire it's hard to show off the arms and other various muscles that I have worked so hard for.  Only thing I can think of is workout at the company gym after work and wear a tank, but then again they will only see me if they are in the gym too.  

Here you go.

Do the whole "company gym" thing.

Get nice pumped up and then return to your cubicle, making believe you can't find your cell phone. slam a couple draws just loud enough to draw some attention your way.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2009, 04:30:55 PM »
to get attention I would think it would be easier to drop a wallet with 100 dollar bills falling all over the place.  Or drop a big fat money clip.  Better results than muscles.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »
Have you talked with them at all (break the ice)? Grab drinks with them after work, wear a v-neck underneath your dress shirt, sport the v-neck to the bar, slam some shots, loosen them up and let the good times roll! Thats the way to do it, happens all the time with work associates, the after work drink meetings always end up with drunken make out sessions!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 04:37:49 PM »
to get attention I would think it would be easier to drop a wallet with 100 dollar bills falling all over the place.  Or drop a big fat money clip.  Better results than muscles.

X2!! This would work as well, especially if you have alot of cash in your bank account, get an account receipt and accidently drop it by their desk..

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 04:41:52 PM »
Too bad, you missed SquadFather/QO's by 2 or 3 month. He could have given excellent advise on how to be an attention whore and nail ever hot chick in you office building. Including owning any male coworker around there. He would probably had towed his trailer over to the company parking lot and set up living there. A real man's man. Though he may be away for a few years, so try posting then.
F

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 04:42:45 PM »
X2!! This would work as well, especially if you have alot of cash in your bank account, get an account receipt and accidently drop it by their desk..

lol.  Your idea is great too.  I always found that there is always the office cock block that makes it difficult to proceed. Once I was cock blocked by some girl so I ended up fucking her instead of the chick I thought I was going to tear up.  It all worked out in the end.....unfortunately bad. lol.   Office sex never works out more than a few weeks.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 04:46:09 PM »

Cut the sleeves off your dress shirt and go with plaid

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »
Have you talked with them at all (break the ice)? Grab drinks with them after work, wear a v-neck underneath your dress shirt, sport the v-neck to the bar, slam some shots, loosen them up and let the good times roll! Thats the way to do it, happens all the time with work associates, the after work drink meetings always end up with drunken make out sessions!
Sounds like solid advice. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 04:56:26 PM »
Also guys, one of the bitches at work I want to hit is Indian.  Is there anything culturally I should be aware of or do to improve my odds.  She seems very American so I hope it shouldn't be too much of an issue, I imagine she will accept the white American cock. 

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 05:00:44 PM »
Also guys, one of the bitches at work I want to hit is Indian.  Is there anything culturally I should be aware of or do to improve my odds.  She seems very American so I hope it shouldn't be too much of an issue, I imagine she will accept the white American cock. 

The muscles might help but i think you may also need one of these

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 05:05:54 PM »
Dude, pimp a custom tailored oxford with some stretchy knit cotton wooven in it and that will show off the build even in office attire clothing.
Watching The Haters

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 05:09:26 PM »
You don't need to wear something very tight, just a tad. The day before bring a nice shirt, and put it in your cubicle. Wear a wife beater under shirt you'll be wearing that day. Spill a bit of coffee in your shirt, walk around a bit and change in your cubicle since you have a shirt there.

Seriously though, most girls can tell if your big through dress clothes. At least in comparison to the average twink. Do what Go For It said, invite the girls you want to hit up for drinks. Make it seem like its just what normal people do when they're tired from a hard day at work (it is). Or even invite everyone on the floor. Break the ice, and go from there. Make it the Friday event after work that way you guys will hang out quite a bit.

A word of caution don't pretend you want a relationship at the work place or they will make your life a living hell. Be honest on what you want from them. So things can be cool, and maybe you have a good friend with benefits at work.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 05:16:47 PM »
after lunch, roll up your shirt sleeves about half-way up your forearms.  if you're really as well built as you think you are, there will be enough evidence on display

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009, 05:19:26 PM »
chicks generaly care more about a full wallet - hope that helps

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2009, 06:01:41 PM »

Go to the "Custom House" at an upscale mall near you and get 4 made to measure shirts...

If you have the money a suit or blazer with charcoal gray slacks...

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 06:48:50 PM »
They should be able to tell you're a big, thick, handsome stud with a typical office shirt on... if not, keep working on it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 06:52:11 PM »

When in doubt, whip it out.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 03:44:09 AM »

no "casual Friday"?! If there is, u can wear a slim fit collared polo shirt!
Or just simply leave Getbig on your screen when you go having a lunch, an everyone will think that you must be a bodybuilder!